Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,961 members, 7,946,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes (2720 Views)

She Goes To The Kitchen Naked / When She Changes Her Mind At The Last Minute. / Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by Premiumwriter: 7:25am On Apr 19, 2021
Good morning,

Just putting this out here to get things off my mind, but your kind input will be appreciated too.

So I had this fine girl that I'm dating. She is quite pretty but very naive.

She's kind of very religious and some Sundays when she hears a good message from the church she will almost always say she doesn't want the relationship again.

The reason is you probably may have guessed is that sex outside marriage is sin and she wants to dedicate her life to God.

And since I won't continue with a sex less relationship, she have no option than to break up with me.

Today is the second time she's doing it after yesterday's Sunday message which she claims touched her heart.

Sometimes during sex I can almost feel guilt written all over her face.

Now I do really love the girl but it's getting too much for me. Thinking about finally breaking up with her and letting her go.

But I love the girl die sha
Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by MickzyDonald: 7:27am On Apr 19, 2021
lemme book space

I'm back:- OP that girl ain't a sex machine, if she's the kind of girl that tells you that, my brother just continue dating her and sometimes fellowship with her, believe me her trust will also grow for you and she'll surely see you as a serious guy, rather than being adamant about sex, all you know is SEX SEX SEX

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by mmadu4: 7:28am On Apr 19, 2021
please give me her number she is the type of girl i need . my current girl want use sex kill me in fact sex is overrated , you better hold her tight or someone will take her from you .

4 Likes

Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by greatnaija01: 7:29am On Apr 19, 2021
Premiumwriter:
Good morning,

Just putting this out here to get things off my mind, but your kind input will be appreciated too.

She's kind of very religious and some Sundays when she hears a good message from the church she will almost always say she doesn't want the relationship again.

The reason is you probably may have guessed is that sex outside marriage is sin and she wants to dedicate her life to God.

And since I won't continue with a sex less relationship, she have no option than to break up with me.

Today is the second time she's doing it after yesterday's Sunday message which she claims touched her heart.

Now I do really love the girl but it's getting too much for me. Thinking about finally breaking up with her and letting her go.

You are using her for SEX.... there is no true love else you would follow her to church and marry her.

REMEMBER, ONCE YOU DUMP HER...... she will become a church prostitutte....

Sadly the lady is trapped in the relationship too because of sex. She feels guilty that it is a NON-BELIEVER she is sleeping with outside the boundaries of marriage.

This generation feels RELATIONSHIP=SEX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by lilvicky68(m): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2021
Nawa oh..stop distracting her from surrendering totally to God..leave her alone unless you want to marry her..don't use sex to destroy her future..

2 Likes

Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:33am On Apr 19, 2021
Change is constant,,,

Be following her to church so that una go dey change together.

Lol,,, abeg I no get strength for woman matter. Make I chop first.

1 Like

Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by Premiumwriter: 7:36am On Apr 19, 2021
greatnaija01:

You are using her for SEX.... there is no true love else you would follow her to church and marry her.

REMEMBER, ONCE YOU DUMP HER...... she will become a church prostitutte....

Sadly the lady is trapped in the relationship too because of sex. She feels guilty that it is a NON-BELIEVER she is sleeping with outside the boundaries of marriage.

This generation feels RELATIONSHIP=SEX
I sometimes feel like it's a trapped relationship and I've discussed it with her on different occasions.

That the way she sometimes behaves it feels as though she's doing this because she had to. But she said it's not true.

Concerning following her to church, I don't think that's a necessity though she has been pressuring me to attend church more but I'm just too lazy for it nowadays.
Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by MasonKendall(m): 7:37am On Apr 19, 2021
Chai, I never knew that bread and chicken breast are the best. See as e dey totori me for body cheesy
Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by Premiumwriter: 7:38am On Apr 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
Nawa oh..stop distracting her from surrendering totally to God..leave her alone unless you want to marry her..don't use sex to destroy her future..
Thanks for your kind contribution
Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by Premiumwriter: 7:39am On Apr 19, 2021
MasonKendall:
Chai, I never knew that bread and chicken breast are the best. See as e dey totori me for body cheesy
have you tried it with a woman's breast?

There's nothing like that combo bro. Nothing!
Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by BeautyO(f): 7:39am On Apr 19, 2021
The same sex that has affected your destiny.... why do u think guys hardly blow these days unlike before... remember how wizkid blew and was everywhere?.. same with Davido , e. t. c.... but lately guys don't blow suddenly.again.. they do it gradually because sins are too much and most of them had exchanged thier glory for sex

2 Likes

Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by greatnaija01: 7:41am On Apr 19, 2021
Premiumwriter:
I sometimes feel like it's a trapped relationship and I've discussed it with her on different occasions.

That the way she sometimes behaves it feels as though she's doing this because she had to. But she said it's not true.

Concerning following her to church, I don't think that's a necessity though she has been pressuring me to attend church more but I'm just too lazy for it nowadays.

bitter truth... YOU DO NOT LOVE HER, YOU JUST CHOP HER FOR SEX.....

you have no future with her in view. You simply don't know that MARRIAGE CAN NOT OCCUR WITHOUT CHURCH.... anyway, when you are both tired this sexationship will end bitterly
Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by MasonKendall(m): 7:42am On Apr 19, 2021
Premiumwriter:
have you tried it with a woman's breast?

There's nothing like that combo bro. Nothing!
E be like say you don use kerosene drink garri

Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by Premiumwriter: 7:44am On Apr 19, 2021
greatnaija01:

bitter truth... YOU DO NOT LOVE HER, YOU JUST CHOP HER FOR SEX.....

you have no future with her in view. You simply don't know that MARRIAGE CAN NOT OCCUR WITHOUT CHURCH.... anyway, when you are both tired this sexationship will end bitterly
lolz

I do love her.

And yes, there's love outside of church and there are working marriages outside the church.

Saying otherwise is being myopic.

Having sex in relationships does not mean using her or me. Please
Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by Premiumwriter: 7:47am On Apr 19, 2021
BeautyO:
The same sex that has affected your destiny.... why do u think guys hardly blow these days unlike before... remember how wizkid blew and was everywhere?.. same with Davido , e. t. c.... but lately guys don't blow suddenly.again.. they do it gradually because sins are too much and most of them had exchanged thier glory for sex
lolz

Hanty guys are still blowing. Blowing is not related to sex. If not Davido and Wizkid will be the last people on earth to blow.

I mean Wizkid and Davido have probably f*cked more pussy than I have or will ever f*ck.

Just contribute to the thread about the present situation please. Thanks tho

2 Likes

Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by greatnaija01: 7:52am On Apr 19, 2021
Premiumwriter:
lolz

I do love her.

And yes, there's love outside of church and there are working marriages outside the church.

Prove it o.... A CHURCH GIRL WILL NOW LEAVE CHURCH BECAUSE OF YOU? I pray o..... you brought her already in to SIN... both of you are in it together, but only difference is she still feels bad.... over time she will no longer feel anything.

See, you can not do marriage without CHURCH... unless you are a muslim... CHURCH GIRLS WILL NEVER ACCEPT COURT WEDDING.... especially if they have churchy parents.... it will be a shameful stigma

See, think properly about what you both are doing... MARRIAGE IS BETWEEN TWO FAMILIES.... TWO CULTURES, its not just about sex or love. Love is not a feeling....

1 Like

Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by anthonyuncle(m): 7:54am On Apr 19, 2021
she has someone else!
she is seeing that person anytime she gives you this shitty excuse.
this is the truth, but you might not believe it.

message my black assssss

1 Like

Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by Premiumwriter: 8:08am On Apr 19, 2021
greatnaija01:

Prove it o.... A CHURCH GIRL WILL NOW LEAVE CHURCH BECAUSE OF YOU? I pray o..... you brought her already in to SIN... both of you are in it together, but only difference is she still feels bad.... over time she will no longer feel anything.

See, you can not do marriage without CHURCH... unless you are a muslim... CHURCH GIRLS WILL NEVER ACCEPT COURT WEDDING.... especially if they have churchy parents.... it will be a shameful stigma

See, think properly about what you both are doing... MARRIAGE IS BETWEEN TWO FAMILIES.... TWO CULTURES, its not just about sex or love. Love is not a feeling....
not to be rude but it's best you let this go.

Love is a feeling. A strong mixture of lust, intimacy and commitment.

To love someone, you must feel a desire for them (lust stage or passion stage) and then get intimate with them (get to know the person and genuinely care for them) and then commit (make the decision to love them comes rain or sunshine).

People have loved in Africa before the coming of Christianity and married happily and successfully.

Same way people are marrying today and living happily together. Love is not a language of any religion. It's a human emotion and like all human emotions it varies from one person to another.

Which is why some marriages fail and others succeed regardless of the religion of the individual.

Christians divorce. Muslims divorce. Unbelievers and atheist divorce.

Likewise some of them succeed. It's not a matter of religion but the level of commitment.

Like I said its pointless arguing in the face of facts.

2 Likes

Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by Premiumwriter: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2021
anthonyuncle:
she has someone else!
she is seeing that person anytime she gives you this shitty excuse.
this is the truth, but you might not believe it.

message my black assssss
I can swear on my life that she's not.
That's how much I trust her bro. This girl is as good as goodness goes.

1 Like

Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by anthonyuncle(m): 8:14am On Apr 19, 2021
Premiumwriter:
i can swear on my life that she's not.

That's how much I trust her bro. This girl is as good as goodness goes.

chai!

i so pity you.

platinum premium tears loading

1 Like

Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by Toluwashe778: 8:20am On Apr 19, 2021
Premiumwriter:

Ahhhh, see husband material
Uncontrollable yard
Pls just leave the girl
Pls just leave her
Go to those that have lost their conscience and doesn't feel bad about pre marital sex
And don't come here and say " all girls are useless oooo" because na all of us dey here as u dey find olosho ooooo.
If sex is the only problem u have, no wahala. Sha let her serve God

Safe trip
Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by Premiumwriter: 8:21am On Apr 19, 2021
anthonyuncle:

chai!
i so pity you.

platinum premium tears loading
Lolz

Obviously you've never met a girl that's faithful to you before.

1 Like

Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by Premiumwriter: 8:23am On Apr 19, 2021
Toluwashe778:

Ahhhh, see husband material
Uncontrollable yard
Pls just leave the girl
Pls just leave her
Go to those that have lost their conscience and doesn't feel bad about pre marital sex
And don't come here and say " all girls are useless oooo" because na all of us dey here as u dey find olosho ooooo.
If sex is the only problem u have, no wahala. Sha let her serve God

Safe trip
lolz

Boss why you come whine me like spanner before you insult me sha?
Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by Toluwashe778: 8:24am On Apr 19, 2021
Premiumwriter:
lolz

I do love her.

It is oooooo
It is
U gat no plan for her
And sex is ur only problem
Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by MeekySmudger(m): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2021
Premiumwriter:
Good morning,

,..Alaye,..Niggas are preaching hard to her in church,..You no get holy spirit like them.
Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by anthonyuncle(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2021
Premiumwriter:

Lolz

Obviously you've never met a girl that's faithful to you before.

lolz.

so so inexperienced
Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by Premiumwriter: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2021
anthonyuncle:

lolz.

so so inexperienced
rest
Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by Sarcastic101: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2021
Op shut up
You do not love that girl
If you love her go and marry her
If you can't marry her then wait

You're one of the men who would use them and dump them
And later say you can't marry a hoe
Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by Premiumwriter: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2021
Sarcastic101:
Op shut up You do not love that girl If you love her go and marry her If you can't marry her then wait

You're one of the men who would use them and dump them And later say you can't marry a hoe
I respect your opinion
Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by femi4: 10:19am On Apr 19, 2021
Premiumwriter:
Good morning,

Let her go and make peace with her maker. You are the temptation in her life. She wanted to quit but you being in her life will make her to continue to fall into the sin of fornication
Re: Every Time She Goes To Church, She Changes by Cashio(m): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
BeautyO:
And you think those wizkids and Davidos never engaged in premarital sex before their fame?

Crazy.

funny enough na those stubborn guys wey dey change girls upandan dey blow fast pass those holy brothers for church.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Son In New Instagram Video / Nigerian Girls Are Among The Best You Startup A Future With / What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.