Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,837 members, 7,906,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:36 AM

Wilfred Ndidi Asking Kelechi Iheanacho To "Cut Soap For Him" - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi Asking Kelechi Iheanacho To "Cut Soap For Him" (47592 Views)

"No Be Soap, Na Shower Gel" Iheanacho Jokes With Wilfred Ndidi / EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Asking Kelechi Iheanacho To "Cut Soap For Him" by Sazeals(m): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
[quote author=puremaker7 post=100928561][/quote] same applies to your parents
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Asking Kelechi Iheanacho To "Cut Soap For Him" by kechywillz(m): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
Am just happy for this dude
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Asking Kelechi Iheanacho To "Cut Soap For Him" by Ajibade123(m): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
puremaker7:
Africans with JuJu mentality, when vardy was scoring back to back then, none of his players requested for Baba soap.
be calming down na
why your life hard like this
it obviously a joke na
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Asking Kelechi Iheanacho To "Cut Soap For Him" by dlordy100: 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
puremaker7:
Africans with JuJu mentality, when vardy was scoring back to back then, none of his players requested for Baba soap.
can you just relax and enjoy the cruise rather than being too serious and judgemental
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Asking Kelechi Iheanacho To "Cut Soap For Him" by MostImportant(m): 7:04am On Apr 20, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:

Ok

How do I seal this deal...buying and shipping to Nigeria? Tips and guidelines on how to seal it. I may buy up to 7 units or more depending.

Meanwhile, I have sent whatsapp message to the number.

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Asking Kelechi Iheanacho To "Cut Soap For Him" by AmgrayLogistics: 8:13am On Apr 20, 2021
MostImportant:

How do I seal this deal...buying and shipping to Nigeria? Tips and guidelines on how to seal it. I may buy up to 7 units or more depending.

Meanwhile, I have sent whatsapp message to the number.
Please Kindly register on our website.. I will fully guide you sir
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Asking Kelechi Iheanacho To "Cut Soap For Him" by MostImportant(m): 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
Please Kindly register on our website.. I will fully guide you sir
I have registered. Let's move on.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Asking Kelechi Iheanacho To "Cut Soap For Him" by addexx: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
smiley
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Asking Kelechi Iheanacho To "Cut Soap For Him" by addexx: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
[quote author=TheGoodJoe post=100928986][/quote]

Vardy said no be me do am smiley

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Asking Kelechi Iheanacho To "Cut Soap For Him" by Trutherme: 5:47pm On May 13, 2021
kuuljay:
. Abeg Wetin you don achieve with your white man mentality,

And what have you achieved with your almajiri mentality.

Born loser

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okocha’s Iconic Jersey Takes Spotlight In Argentina’s Win Over Colombia / Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World / Ernest Okonkwo: Nigeria's Best Football Commentator Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.