Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost (13047 Views)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by PotatoSalad(m): 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

"administrative state" that one serious o.

I get your point o.

its Obvious the governor needs to do more including the other eastern governors as well.

The governor is underperforming. Forget the propaganda you see. Enugu state is living in her past glory. Cost of living is getting higher everyday. There was a time when Enugu was among the top 3 states to serve in for nysc. But today, people just want to redeploy after camp. Governor that reduced the 10k monthly allowance that the past administration paid corpers and started paying them 860 naira.
OEPHIUS will never post that. It's to come here to shout enugu is in the hands of God. Infact enugu was much better when it didn't have that useless slogan.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by Sleekfingers: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
OEPHIUS:
The General Overseer of the #Redeemed #Christian #Church of #God (#RCCG), #Pastor E. A. #Adeboye @PastorEAAdeboye, speaks on his pleasant experience and the hospitality extended to him by Governor Ifeanyi #Ugwuanyi during his visit to #Enugu State, on Sunday...

https://twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/1383840898430111753?s=19

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

bunch of idiots....na crusade dem dey use stadium for? Naso all these useless sets of people takew spoil national stadium in surulere...due to their useless crusade......
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by LionTiger(m): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
DigitB:
Our mumu gọvanọ always forming respectful. undecided

I don't have any problem with him going to welcome Mr Enoch Adeboye.

But allowing them use our stadium for free is what I don't really like.

Mr Adeboye surely would go home with millions after that crusade. Huge amount of money will just leave Enugu state like that without tax. Nawaooo. embarassed

The aftermath Blessings will be more than any amount you could have received.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by leofab(f): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
ofiko123:
Nice one...kudos to the Enugu state government..
for doing what ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by Zionmdde: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
oloshun:
Mumu too full Nigeria. Can Baba Adeboye give his auditorium or Redeem University complex foe govt use for free? But some dwarf psyche people and religious morons will see nothing wrong on it. Be praising both parties. Una eyes go clear when una grandchildren dey work as helper for Baba Adeboye grandchildren. Nothing is impossible; the class problem between the west and Africa, and Black and white was mostly fashioned with religion. Na so e dey start to dey see some people untouchable. I expected Baba Adeboye to insist the church would pay the rental fees because it is part of state revenue. He just use him status dupe Enugu state like that.
Ogbeni sharrap there
U are talking of the same church dat has constructed several roads and helped so many communities. U must not open ur mouth waaaaaa everything
Black kee u there so u don't know China is more religious dan Nigeria
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by veron007: 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Enugu is good to come and collect tithe but not good for locating universities and secondary schools by redeem.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by DarkCaesar(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2021
Funkeshuga:

most of imo state graduates can't even stand with ond holder in Lagos polytechnic

imagine a IMO state business administration graduate with 2.1 can't teach business studies/Commerce in the state where I served, as a Graduate that's not in management line, I've to take the students and it was excellent despite having just secondary school knowledge about it

it shows money and pussy have given many people result they don't deserved in Imsu, leave your region and come and study in that over hype institutions if you won't go home with pass. with this your low IQ self, I doubt if they won't give you advise to withdraw
Slowpokes would always look for ways to defend their god of men, the fact that your brain might be incapable of assimilation doesn’t mean others would have such deficiency
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by Funkeshuga(m): 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
DarkCaesar:
Slowpokes would always look for ways to defend their god of men, the fact that your brain might be incapable of assimilation doesn’t mean others would have such deficiency

find out from imsu Graduands and save me this your gibberish

who even help you to cooked up this unproductive write up? typical village kid
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by DarkCaesar(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
Funkeshuga:

find out from imsu Graduands and save me this your gibberish

who even help you to cooked up this unproductive write up? typical village kid
Your write ups says much about your education, judging the general by a few of dullards you encountered, moreover you will attracts something similar to you maybe that’s why you’ve been crossing paths with those dead-brains.......city kid indeed lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by Funkeshuga(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
DarkCaesar:
Your write ups says much about your education, judging the general by a few of dullards you encountered, moreover you will attracts something similar to you maybe that’s why you’ve been crossing paths with those dead-brains.......city kid indeed lol

does this change the fact that Imsu graduands can't stand laspotech OND holder?

this your gibberish does not in anyway prove my earlier assertion wrong, it's obvious you want to go on disgrace lane, I'm ready for you

you will end up not quoting me again if I start with you
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by DarkCaesar(m): 3:05am On Apr 21, 2021
Funkeshuga:

does this change the fact that Imsu graduands can't stand laspotech OND holder?

this your gibberish does not in anyway prove my earlier assertion wrong, it's obvious you want to go on disgrace lane, I'm ready for you

you will end up not quoting me again if I start with you
You’re probably right there, I’d be dragging myself in the mud by stooping so low to your level cos your assertions doesn’t look logical on paper.......saying all imsu grads are inferior to OND holders. Change your Weed Plug brosky
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost by Funkeshuga(m): 8:11am On Apr 21, 2021
DarkCaesar:
You’re probably right there, I’d be dragging myself in the mud by stooping so low to your level cos your assertions doesn’t look logical on paper.......saying all imsu grads are inferior to OND holders. Change your Weed Plug brosky

you've no fact to counter that, take your L and move on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Kill For God To Prove Your Faith? / What Happens If You Commit Suicide / The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.