Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,856 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. (3387 Views)

Igbos In Diaspora Support ESN / Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) / Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Masterkernel1: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
Omoslim26:

There's a regional security outfit dat will begin operations soonest , let's do everything it takes to get it right.

Let's take a cue from the defunct bakassi boys that performed greatly until they began to mess up.

Bakassi became a messed when the state government got involved. I was a witness to that.
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Omoslim26: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
Masterkernel1:

So... What's your solution of the Fulani Herdsmen killings in the East? Oooh! We should trust Nigerian Police to protect us, the way they did those in Benue and Western Nigeria that took refuge in Benin Republic, right?

You skipped my question ��
and you expect me to ans yours??
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Omoslim26: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Bakassi became a messed when the state government got involved. I was a witness to that.

That's a big blatant lie.

Their mess up was internal struggle and tussle.
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Masterkernel1: 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
Omoslim26:

I am not against self defense.

But self defense dat would bring self destruct is dat self defense.

If we can get something like bakassi with good mental training, security in Igboland will improve.

But here we have a regional security outfit and some people claiming Igbos are talkin it down.

Why not fix your minds on how to make it work.

What happened in Agatu? If you're Benue, what will do? Do things politically correct while your people are being killed, right?

Anyway... Easterners didn't have a need for ESN till Fulani Herdsmen started killing our people.
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Masterkernel1: 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
Omoslim26:

That's a big blatant lie.

Their mess up was internal struggle and tussle.

I don't need to argue with you, I was on ground.
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Masterkernel1: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
Omoslim26:

You skipped my question ��
and you expect me to ans yours??

What's your question?
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Omoslim26: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
Masterkernel1:

What happened in Agatu? If you're Benue, what will do? Do things politically correct while your people are being killed, right?

Anyway... Easterners didn't have a need for ESN till Fulani Herdsmen started killing our people.

I agree with you on this.

Look well enough you would see that my discord is not just the Esn but the fact that it was created by a fraction, how can ipob sit with it's leadership and create anything for a whole region ��.
is that even workable.

if the Ohaneze and Se leaders gets convinced by a better aguement to adopt it which in reality has very slim chance, no problems at Least I would know that it has been debated and accepted.

I am just a realistic person not my fault though dats how I am patterned.
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Masterkernel1: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Omoslim26:

I agree on you on this.

Look well enough you would see that my discord is not just the Esn but the fact that it was created by a fraction, how can ipob sit with it's leadership and create anything for a whole region ��.
is that even workable.

if the Ohaneze and Se gets convince by a better agreement to adopt it which in reality has very slim chance, no problems at Least I would know that it has been debated and accepted.

I am just a realistic person not my fault though dats how I am patterned.

The people in the East loves ESN, because, first it's an independent force that confronts their challenge(Fulanis Herdsmen).

Two, an average Eastern wants Biafra, since their non-violent approach has been dealt with extreme lethal force of Nigerian Army Forces, they are now ready ro match FG.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Vickym1(f): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

When it comes to rejecting slavery, I give it to the Igbos!

Every paid politicians working against the people's interest will never get the support of the Igbos, no matter how highly placed they are!!!

If Tinubu is from Igbo extraction, him for don know how far!!!
Bitter truth

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Omoslim26: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
Masterkernel1:

The people in the East loves ESN, because, first it's an independent force that confronts their challenge(Fulanis Herdsmen).

Two, an average Eastern wants Biafra, since their non-violent approach has been dealt with extreme lethal force of Nigerian Army Forces, they are now ready ro match FG.

An average easterner want Biafra yes but not all fall under the umbrella of Ipob remember ipob is not the only group on this struggle.

And with regards to your 1 I won't comment on that bcus it has no basis for argument.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Banmeallday: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Brimstone77: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
johnmartus:
What's my business even if the whole of east engulf with fire.God bless Yoruba lands but no stranger shall be allow to migrate to southwest when the problem started.
grin grin those yorubas in bini republic IDP camp should return first before expecting strangers to migrate to your yoloba Rand!!!!
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by MikeBetty(m): 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
Golden057:
The confusion that always comes from the East is incomparable.

Hardly they agreed on anything!!!
chop quiet there. How will you give someone who want you dead to supervise your local/regional vigilante?
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Notasyouthink: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
Omoslim26:

Ezigbo this urine drunk can't be Igbo ��
Ezigbo cow dung eater!

You want your brothers from the sahel to take over our land?? You're dreaming.
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Notasyouthink: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Another urine drunken brainwashed dunderhead spotted.

I read how you guys go about threatening, insult and intimidate sensible Igbos who have not been brainwashed and refuse to do your scam ipob with you.

Hmm me I am not d type to be intimidated oo��� you will never catch me create a thread on ipob issue or even mention it, but if dat your big for nothing coconut cursed head tries to paint any narrative here dat ipob speaks for Ala Igbo, you have insulted me by trying to impose rubbish in me I will call you out immediately.

Stop drink urine it is not good for your health ���
You fulani terrorist accomplist, you and your cronies days are numbered in our land I assure you.

Call it threat or intimidation that's your headache not ours after all who cares to know how you idiotic cursed subhumans feels about IPOB.
You goons are irrelevant in the scheme of things in igboland

That you drink urine and eat cow dung does not mean that other people are doing the same.

Fools feeling important when they are as worthless as poo.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by awgumayor: 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
tungamaje:

You have repeated these lines severally but it seems you are a lone voice. I am saying this because almost a minute fraction of Igbos are against ESN, even Ohaneze hasn't condemned them and now WIC. This shows ESN has almost every Igboman's support. In every family it's always good to have both stubborn and gentle children. When the time for peace arises, the gentle children would make peace. On the other hand the stubborn children also would take care of the violent situation. In this case, let's say Kanu is the the Igbo people's stubborn child. So go ahead with your own system and allow Kanu pursue his. We all need results
Words on marble. Unfortunately, the idiot you are wasting your precious time replying is a yorufulani man grew up in Imo state. He has been bursted several times.
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by bosco2017: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
Golden057:

We are not SW who follow foolishly like they follow Tinubu . We know who our true leader is .
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Omoslim26: 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You fulani terrorist accomplist, you and your cronies days are numbered in our land I assure you.

Call it threat or intimidation that's your headache not ours after all who cares to know how you idiotic cursed subhumans feels about IPOB.

That you drink urine and eat cow dung does not mean that other people are doing the same.

grin
Notasyouthink:

Words coming from someone who has been cursed to be useless and unfortunate from now till eternity ��.

You are not even useful to ipob bcus your own mumu starts and ends here.

keep drinking urine and bowing down to another man.

There's no trace of Igbo in someone who has no mind of his own, there is no trace of Igbo in a man whose brains has refused to function logically.

Igbos don't bow to no one , when you are wrong we call out without fear.

as a Togo man I don't expect you to understand this��

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Omoslim26: 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Ezigbo cow dung eater!

grin
Notasyouthink:
Ezigbo cow dung eater!

onye Togo you don't have a business worrying over this issue.��

Igbo has never fallen under any threat before and it won't start now.

When we need the input of a togolese we will call you�� for now plss shut up.

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by buckeyemedia: 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
Amumaigwe:

But they have already agreed on ESN. Your assertion is therefore a fallacy of hasty conclusion.
What an irony The Federal proscribed ESN as a Terrorist Group, like Hezbollah is to Israel, a so called World Congress organization endorses the Criminals prohibited by that same Government, yet they want to be given the Supreme position of producing the President of that same country that have no respect for the rule of law? Might as well recall Abaribe from the Senate, he is a traitor to the project Biafra, serving in the same Government he purportedly detest?
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Notasyouthink: 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
Omoslim26:

grin

onye Togo you don't have a business worrying over this issue.��

Igbo has never fallen under any threat before and it won't start now.

When we need the input of a togolese we will call you�� for now plss shut up.
Bia fulani terrorist sympathizer, I think you should just shut up and face your the sahel where you belong. Your opinion is not needed at all because you don't mean to us.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Omoslim26: 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Bia fulani terrorist sympathizer, I think you should just shut up and face your the sahel where you belong. Your opinion is not needed at all because you don't mean to us.
grin
Notasyouthink:

Ofcus I don't mean to a cursed togolese ���

How do I write your pain my joy in Togo���

omo e be like se Togo taquiyya strong too oooo���

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Karemarealty288(m): 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
nabiz:
it is very good. In the east we agree to disagree. One man dont make a decision for millions of people

Help me educate the Zombie.

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Notasyouthink: 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin
Words coming from someone who has been cursed to be useless and unfortunate from now till eternity ��.

You are not even useful to ipob bcus your own mumu starts and ends here.

keep drinking urine and bowing down to another man.

There's no trace of Igbo in someone who has no mind of his own, there is no trace of Igbo in a man whose brains has refused to function logically.

Igbos don't bow to no one , when you are wrong we call out without fear.

as a Togo man I don't expect you to understand this��
Lol this eternally cursed sahelian pig thinks that everybody is eternally cursed just like him.

Let me ask you these questions, do you really think that by lying and forming to be the mouth piece of great igbos on NL that somehow you are useful to igbo course??

Is there any traces of being igbo in an eternally cursed fool whose actions are indirectly aiding and abating fulani terrorism in igbo land??

Do you think that hate and frustration can make your dead brain function logically??

Ezi ohia!
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Notasyouthink: 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Ofcus I don't mean to a cursed togolese ���

How do I write your pain my joy in Togo���

omo e be like se Togo taquiyya strong too oooo���
Eternally cursed sahelian maggot forming igbo God punish devil.
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Omoslim26: 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Lol this eternally cursed sahelian pig thinks that everybody is eternally cursed just like him.

Let me ask you these questions, do you really think that by lying and forming to be the mouth piece of great igbos on NL that somehow you are useful to igbo course??

Is there any traces of being igbo in an eternally cursed fool whose actions are indirectly aiding and abating fulani terrorism in igbo land??

Do you think that hate and frustration can make your dead brain function logically??

Ezi ohia!

grin
Notasyouthink:

Ezi ohia!

If I hate something that shows signs of being a problem to Igboland dats makes me a true nwafor ��.

For the records you dis walking corpse togolese muslim, being controlled by the usual spirit of taquiyya ��� I don't speak for Igbo in general,it's only someone who has been destined and cursed to be useless and unfortunate in life like you dat would think anyone or a group speaks for a whole region ���.

Ozu nwuru anwu naesi nsi.

yeye togolese using fake and substandard taquiyya ���

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Omoslim26: 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Notasyouthink:
grin
Notasyouthink:

So says a cursed and useless togolese muslim, who will forever be unfortunate in this life from now till eternity ��

if you like form Igbo from now till eternity the fake substandard taquiyya living in you will fasten your impending destruction ��

Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Notasyouthink: 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

So says a cursed and useless togolese muslim, who will forever be unfortunate in this life from now till eternity ��

if you like form Igbo from now till eternity the fake substandard taquiyya living in you will fasten your impending destruction ��

If you like cry from now till tomorrow, all I know is that the cries of an unfortunate eternally cursed sahelian maggot can never stop nor deterr kanu from his good works.

You are free to bark like a cursed mad dog you are it will still not change your psychotic condition.

Fool!
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Cajal(m): 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Golden057:

Am not sure they can govern themselves well
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Notasyouthink: 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
Omoslim26:

grin

If I hate something that shows signs of being a problem to Igboland dats makes me a true nwafor ��.

For the records you dis walking corpse togolese muslim, being controlled by the usual spirit of taquiyya ��� I don't speak for Igbo in general,it's only someone who has been destined and cursed to be useless and unfortunate in life like you dat would think anyone or a group speaks for a whole region ���.

Ozu nwuru anwu naesi nsi.

yeye togolese using fake and substandard taquiyya ���
A cursed maggot like you that doesn't know its left from its right can hate anything that favours it without knowing what you are doing.

That you smelly grave yard corps is going around claiming nwafo (not nwafor) does not really make you that. It takes good reasoning and true igbo blood to make one nwafo.

Ozu a buru onu!
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Cajal(m): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
helinues:

Your region state governors that are angelic set of people sent from Jupiter, how are they fairing?
Insincerity too dey worry them
Re: World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. by Omoslim26: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
Notasyouthink:
A cursed maggot like you that doesn't know its left from its right can hate anything that favours it without knowing what you are doing.

That you smelly grave yard corps is going around claiming nwafo (not nwafor) does not really make you that. It takes good reasoning and true igbo blood to make one nwafo.

Ozu a buru onu!
grin
Notasyouthink:

Ozu a buru onu!

And to a cursed ozu nwuru anwu like you good reasoning is following a man blindly with no objection or will to question his failings ��.
good reasoning is applauding a man that grew up in the Uk where people behave civilized and still asked you to beat up your elders in public ��.
good reasoning is you cursing my leaders but atikulating a bigger thief that the SE leader will even do nwa boy in his corruption workshop ��.
good reasoning is jubilating and celebrating an Igboman dat was begging a Yoruba man Sunday igboho for attache after the said yoruba man openly told the world that he refuse to be tagged with anything dat has to do with your chi na onye nzoputa and his scam package ipob ��

You can never amount to anything reasonable in life with this togolese taquiyya you are using �� no be curse na fact��.

Ozu nwuru anwu naesi nsi tufiaaa ghii ���.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sherrif Just Emerged The Gubernatorial Candidate Of Pdp In Delta State / Which States In The North Can Atiku and kwankwaso Win? / Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.