Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,316 members, 7,929,004 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:28 AM

Hermes Music Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hermes Music Website (96 Views)

EFG Hermes Becomes First Egyptian Financial Institution To Achieve ISO31000:2018 / Hermes Genuine Leather Slippers! For Sale. / Fila Zanotti Givenchy Louis Vuitton Balenciaga Luxury watches Fendi Hermes Wears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hermes Music Website by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 19, 2021
Hello there recording artists and music lovers in the house! Are you a musician ?? Have you recorded a track ?? Or more!! Well I'm presenting to you hermes music Website for uploading your songs. Before we get started hermes music WEB is a music website for uploading of any type and genre of music Pop, Afro, Hip pop, Gospel , Rap!! You name it!! The purpose of hermes music Web is incase of being worried of saving your track, i mean a memory card could be lost, stolen or corrupted by virus, or friends who have your music could replace their phone or maybe producer who you did the song with you could lose contacts or so.. But its easy with hermes music! You just tap your link and your track is their waiting for you to download anytime anyday . Its very much legit and trusted no need to fear of being scammed because its not a matter of payment before service, your song will be first uploaded and download link will be sent to you for confirmation, and it only a cost ok 2k per song!! Yeah you heard me right 2thousand naira only to upload 1 song. Soo what are you waiting for reach me on Facebook at LIBRA SEVEN lets talks business don't forget to tell your musician friend about hermes music WEB

(1) (Reply)

Afo Fire Extinguisher Balls Available In Large Quantity. / It's Friday!! � / Copyrights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.