Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,337 members, 7,943,829 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

If Designing Poster And Banner With Your Phone Is Not a Crime in your area.... - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / If Designing Poster And Banner With Your Phone Is Not a Crime in your area.... (559 Views)

I Urgently Need A Designer For Poster And Flyer For My Open Day / My Portfolio For Flyer And Banner Designs / DESIGN & PRINT UR BUSINESS Card | BANNER | FLYER | BROCHURE | LOGO -CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Designing Poster And Banner With Your Phone Is Not a Crime in your area.... by Ademola47(m): 10:35am On Apr 19, 2021
If learning how to design posters, banners, fliers and invitation cards with your phone is not a crime in your area, contact me today

I will teach you how to create that your dream design with just your mobile phone in just 5 days.

You will be under our direct tutelage (if you like) for 2 weeks during which time you will be given practical assignments and corrected where and when necessary.

Also, our Non plagiarised graphics designing book soft copy will be given to you.

Is it not better to learn graphics designing with your phone for a token at once than to keep paying huge amount of money to designers every time?

The most fascinating part is that in addition to being economical, you also have the opportunity to be creative. The mental picture of the poster you have in your head is best expressed yourself!

It will afford you the opportunity to showcase your creativity.

From an employer standpoint, you have the skill at your disposal. No need of running after any graphic designer after making payment.

Time? It takes less than a second (sarcasm!)
But trust me, it doesn't take long.

Message me on WhatsApp today and join the league of Sabi designers

+234 (0) 8109506997
Re: If Designing Poster And Banner With Your Phone Is Not a Crime in your area.... by Ademola47(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
Contact us today!
Re: If Designing Poster And Banner With Your Phone Is Not a Crime in your area.... by Ademola47(m): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
Patronise us today!
Re: If Designing Poster And Banner With Your Phone Is Not a Crime in your area.... by Ademola47(m): 11:31pm On May 02, 2021
Message us now!
Re: If Designing Poster And Banner With Your Phone Is Not a Crime in your area.... by opalu: 1:05am On May 05, 2021
What of video creation with phone? I need that training
Re: If Designing Poster And Banner With Your Phone Is Not a Crime in your area.... by Ademola47(m): 7:23pm On May 05, 2021
opalu:
What of video creation with phone? I need that training

It's available too.
Re: If Designing Poster And Banner With Your Phone Is Not a Crime in your area.... by saferoom: 11:27pm On May 05, 2021
Ademola47:

It's available too.

How much is it?
Chat me on WhatsApp 08070809889

(1) (Reply)

Realistic Pencil Art / # / Amateur Video Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.