Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,585 members, 7,905,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:55 AM

Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday (28408 Views)

Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Comedian Teju Babyface Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Adorable Photos. / Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by drinoayo: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
Comedian and talk show host Teju Babyface is celebrating the third birthday of his twin children Taiwo and Kehinde Oyelakin, Igbere TV reports.

The 42-year-old shared a video of him driving the kids while singing to Evi Edna-Ogoli’s ‘Happy Birthday’ in an Instagram post on Sunday.

“It’s the twin’s birthday today!!! Man I cannot believe how fast they are growing. Well, actually I can. I can almost feel every minute of their growing demands and ‘stress’.

“May the Lord keep you my children and may you continue to grow in wisdom and stature and find favour with God and men in Jesus name. You will fulfil destiny and your mother and I will see your children. Amen,” he wrote in the post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPiCYEwwJfo

Teju and his ex-beauty queen wife Oluwatobiloba (nee Banjoko) welcomed the twins in 2018, six years after their marriage.

The University of Lagos graduate has relocated his family to the United States of America.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN0DzlNAd_Z/?igshid=knw58rj68wzu

7 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by bazzyblings: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
FTC as always

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by CryptoTeacher(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
Sharp.

Let celebrations never end in his household.

24 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by MaryamUmar2020: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by vizkiz: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
I’ll choose this guy over AY and his dead jokes

24 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by AirBay: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by bazzyblings: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
cheesy grin
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by aidameoryou: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by VirginSearcher(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
Who are these ones again?

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by Waletomisin(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by KingKingKing: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Happy Birthday to them... Lovely kids
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by Romanoff(f): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
The boy looks like his dad.

7 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by damilola4162(m): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by CheedyJ(m): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
The way this comedians dey jakpa eh.. Hbd to your twins ooo..
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by zolajpower: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
grin
Hbd kiddo
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by Mokason288(m): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
aidameoryou:
WHO HAS FACEBOOK ACCT FOR SALE

The Eagle eye is watching you

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

3 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by CheedyJ(m): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
Romanoff:
The boy looks like his dad.
Was he supposed to look like your dad ?

10 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by rawtouch: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
many happy returns of the day to them
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by Jumlek2411: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
Happy birthday to them, long life, good health, more knowledge and understanding in Jesus mighty name Amen
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by CheedyJ(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
bazzyblings:
FTC as always
Use am collect money for bank na

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by eteforlor(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
aidameoryou:

I have. Contact me
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by OlayemiAshraf(m): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
aidameoryou:

Hi I have FB acct for sale...4yrs
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by Nickymezor(f): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
Wow, e don dey wey I see ya face Mr Teju ...where HV u been hiding biko.Happy birthday to ur Twins
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by bolaayenimo: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
congrats
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by lkillbrokehoes: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
I've always liked this guy since diamond ring movie.

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by aidameoryou: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Hi I have FB acct for sale...4yrs
L
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by mmadu4: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
i remember this guy that year for DIAMOND RING movie . liz benson. how time flies grin

7 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by aidameoryou: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
eteforlor:

I have. Contact me
O
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday by wallay77(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
So much like this guy show

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) / Peter Okoye At Miss Nigeria 2016: How He Got Himself Wet With Drink (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.