Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,504 members, 7,947,985 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

"Who Is Baking My Cake" -bbnaija Star, Venita Begins The Week With Stylish Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Who Is Baking My Cake" -bbnaija Star, Venita Begins The Week With Stylish Pics (921 Views)

Bbnaija Star, Venita Akpofure Puts Her Naked Body On Display (see Photos) / BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Who Is Baking My Cake" -bbnaija Star, Venita Begins The Week With Stylish Pics by MsDoris(f): 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
It is the start of another new week and alot of celebrities are already stepping out in style.

Reality star and actress, Venita Akpofure has taken to her Instagram page to bless her followers with first photo of the week and it is quite stylish not to talk of gorgeous.

The model and mother two stepped out in back revealing alter neck gown and a beach hat to compliment her look.

Adding to her stunning look is a nicely crafted wooden bag.

"Romance is the icing and Love is the cake...who’s baking my cakes?! �" - she captioned the photo.

See more here:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/04/who-is-baking-my-cake-bbnaija-star.html?m=1

Re: "Who Is Baking My Cake" -bbnaija Star, Venita Begins The Week With Stylish Pics by Cryto(m): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
Someone anty for God sake,
Mmmh ..next
Re: "Who Is Baking My Cake" -bbnaija Star, Venita Begins The Week With Stylish Pics by meobizy(f): 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lol. Attention seeker.

(1) (Reply)

"His Excellency Will Take Your Questions"- Davido Says As He Releases Dapper Pix / VIDEO: Meet 5 Wise Men That May Take Over The Legacy Of Prophet T. B. Joshua / Meet Nigerian Celebrities Who Bought Their Parents A House Under The Age Of 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.