Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,911 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:56 AM

Emeka Enyiocha,wife Welcome A Baby Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Enyiocha,wife Welcome A Baby Boy (17328 Views)

Emeka Enyiocha Actor Shows Off Son On Birthday [photo] / Nollywood Actress Halima Abubakar Pregnant For Emeka Enyiocha / Uche Jumbo Denies Dating African China And Emeka Enyiocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Enyiocha,wife Welcome A Baby Boy by rockers: 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2011
Nollywood star actor , Emeka Enyiocha has not been seen making movies lately but that doesn't stop him and his wife" stella' giving birth to a baby boy .
The babyboy was delivered yesterday and he's the second child of the Abia state born actor with his wife after their first daugther Adanna that was born in 2009

Read more: http://www./2011/04/emeka-enyiochawife-welcome-baby-boy.html#ixzz1K5IF4QlX

Re: Emeka Enyiocha,wife Welcome A Baby Boy by Phate07(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2011

Good. Another life is born to add to this already congested earth. sad
Re: Emeka Enyiocha,wife Welcome A Baby Boy by tjskii(f): 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2011
hmmmppppff, don't like the dude, wenever i see him, i feel like hitting him upside the head with something heavy, congrats to him though
Re: Emeka Enyiocha,wife Welcome A Baby Boy by mamagee3(f): 12:27am On Apr 22, 2011
[size=52pt]Congratulations to Emeka Enyiocha and wife!!![/size]
Re: Emeka Enyiocha,wife Welcome A Baby Boy by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 01, 2011
tjskii:

hmmmppppff, don't like the dude, wenever i see him, i feel like hitting him upside the head with something heavy, congrats to him though

yes, the guy has that unsettling quasi-criminal look about him, grin
Re: Emeka Enyiocha,wife Welcome A Baby Boy by nollywood20: 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: Emeka Enyiocha,wife Welcome A Baby Boy by preeky: 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
sincerely Emeka Enyiocha is underated in all departments when actually to me he acts better than the likes of emeka ike/francis duru and the rest.Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder i believe now how i love his bad boy look and he knows how to make me drool when acting a romantic scene/congrats Emeka for your baby you are soooo hot
Re: Emeka Enyiocha,wife Welcome A Baby Boy by rukayatd: 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
preeky: sincerely Emeka Enyiocha is underated in all departments when actually to me he acts better than the likes of emeka ike/francis duru and the rest.Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder i believe now how i love his bad boy look and he knows how to make me drool when acting a romantic scene/congrats Emeka for your baby you are soooo hot
I just wonder sum people's definition of hot.e tire me o
Re: Emeka Enyiocha,wife Welcome A Baby Boy by nnemmpi(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
Congrat nwana

(1) (Reply)

Susan Eniolorunda Visits The Blind And Orphans (photos) / Jason Martins Celebrates His 4th Birthday (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.