Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,755 members, 7,979,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:06 PM

Reactions As Burna Boy Refers To Self As Gorilla - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions As Burna Boy Refers To Self As Gorilla (457 Views)

Davido Refers To Chioma As 'Wife' As He Debunks Break Up Rumour / Ebuka Refers To Adesua As "Mrs Etomi" Instead Of "Mrs Wellington". Her Reaction / Tekno Replies Dammy Krane. Refers To Him As An 'It' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Burna Boy Refers To Self As Gorilla by KatB: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
Grammy award-winning artist, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu popularly known as Burna Boy or Odogwu has set the social media space on a spin trip with his tweet.

The self-acclaimed “African giant” recently took to his Twitter handle to liken himself to a gorilla.

He explained people should not consider beating of his chest a show of pride as that isn’t what it is.

They should rather just see it that he is a gorilla and that’s why he does it.

He tweeted: “If I dey beat my chest, no misunderstand/ No be Pride, I be GORILLA.”

Most persons will interpret the gorilla chest beat as a show of pride. They may not be too far from the truth as research has shown that chest beating among male gorillas is an important mode of communication.

Research has shown that body size is reliably conveyed to other gorillas through chest beats. Larger male gorillas emitted chest beats with lower peak frequencies than smaller male gorillas. And being large is really key for male gorillas.
https://thenationonlineng.net/reactions-as-burna-boy-refers-to-self-as-gorilla/

Re: Reactions As Burna Boy Refers To Self As Gorilla by CivilzedTyger(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
No be only Gorilla na chimpanzee. Be like the weed wey him smoke this afternoon no be the usual one.
Re: Reactions As Burna Boy Refers To Self As Gorilla by Truekay: 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
Interestingly, you have given yourself a new name..

(1) (Reply)

Count Me Out! I Don't Sponsor Release Of Baba Ijesha From Police Custody, Saheed / Wahala Really Be Like Bicycle - Victor AD Claim Davido Stole His Song / How Naira Marley Became Police's Public Enemy Number 1(Short Video Documentary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.