Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,301 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

Over 16,000 People Received Christ In #pakistan. Alberto Mvila Risks His Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Over 16,000 People Received Christ In #pakistan. Alberto Mvila Risks His Life (259 Views)

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria / Members Beat Pastor James Mugo After He Asked Them To Pay ₦16,000 To Unlock 2022 / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 16,000 People Received Christ In #pakistan. Alberto Mvila Risks His Life by MANDIPUTIN: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
Over 16,000 people received Christ in #Pakistan Flag of Pakistan as 29 year old servant of GOD, Alberto Mvila risks his life to hold crusade.!

https://mobile.twitter.com/harri_010/status/1383892715167834115

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 16,000 People Received Christ In #pakistan. Alberto Mvila Risks His Life by Righteousness2(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
O My GOD! This brother staked his Life for people to Saved..
To Live is Christ... To Die is Gain!

Just Imagine the Joy in Heaven as all these wonderful Brethern Embrace JESUS CHRIST..
Welcome Home Brethern!
JESUS is Sweeping through the Ends of Earth to bring in people just Befor the The Trumpet sounds..

To Hell with any legislation, group or persons who wanna Hinder the Gospel!

Listen Folks! JESUS CHRIST is the only Means to be Saved!
Its not about Religion! Its not about Religious works! It is all about JESUS! JESUS HAS PAID IT ALL!
Without JESUS CHRIST, you are Headed for Hell
Re: Over 16,000 People Received Christ In #pakistan. Alberto Mvila Risks His Life by Ogamysamo: 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
i will not leave you not forsake you says the LORD!
may the LORD be his strength
Re: Over 16,000 People Received Christ In #pakistan. Alberto Mvila Risks His Life by Ogamysamo: 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
O My GOD! This brother staked his Life for people to Saved..
To Live is Christ... To Die is Gain!

Just Imagine the Joy in Heaven as all these wonderful Brethern Embrace JESUS CHRIST..
Welcome Home Brethern!
JESUS is Sweeping through the Ends of Earth to bring in people just Befor the The Trumpet sounds..

To Hell with any legislation, group or persons who wanna Hinder the Gospel!

Listen Folks! JESUS CHRIST is the only Means to be Saved!
Its not about Religion! Its not about Religious works! It is all about JESUS! JESUS HAS PAID IT ALL!
Without JESUS CHRIST, you are Headed for Hell

righteousness
I always feel the aural of your speech. you're such a great evangelist on this nairaland

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 16,000 People Received Christ In #pakistan. Alberto Mvila Risks His Life by Solutionchima: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
The battle is becoming tougher, heaven is releasing all its arsernals. The impossible is becoming possible, scriptures are been fulfilled, we are edging to the very end. I heard His voice "i have visited the cities i have power with, in the final preparation for His coming"
If nobody goes to these cities even HolySpirit and Angels cannot deliver this message.
Well done equiped brother
Re: Over 16,000 People Received Christ In #pakistan. Alberto Mvila Risks His Life by Righteousness2(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ogamysamo:

I always feel the aural of your speech. you're such a great evangelist on this nairaland

All to the Glory of GOD my Brother..

We need to wake the people! They don't know what is coming..
Re: Over 16,000 People Received Christ In #pakistan. Alberto Mvila Risks His Life by Ogamysamo: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

All to the Glory of GOD my Brother..
We need to wake the people! They don't know what is coming..
good bro, you're doing your part

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Was Not Suspended. There Is Mass At Adoration Tomorrow (pic) / Eid-mubarak Greetings To All Muslims / Jesus Tempted At The Wilderness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.