Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

When Do You Get Very Comfortable With Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Do You Get Very Comfortable With Your Partner? (437 Views)

I Confronted My Friend Because I'm Not Comfortable With Her Chatting My Boyfrnd / How Comfortable Are You Dating A Guy Of So Many Sisters / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Do You Get Very Comfortable With Your Partner? by alecx: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
When two people are in a relationship, usually at the beginning they tend to ignore each other's flaws and try to present themselves as this "perfect" human to the other person.

I have been curious about knowing if people in a relationship ever let down their guards and become free with each other to the extent of not being shy about performing bodily functions like "peeing" and the likes in the presence of one another. Does it ever happen ?

1 Like

Re: When Do You Get Very Comfortable With Your Partner? by falcon01: 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
after 2 weeks
Re: When Do You Get Very Comfortable With Your Partner? by chatinent: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
I've been with mine for long a while, and the love is like we just met.
Re: When Do You Get Very Comfortable With Your Partner? by KidDarkness(m): 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
alecx:
When two people are in a relationship, usually at the beginning they tend to ignore each other's flaws and try to present themselves as this "perfect" human to the other person.

I have been curious about knowing if people in a relationship ever let down their guards and become free with each other to the extent of not being shy about performing bodily functions like "peeing" and the likes in the presence of one another. Does it ever happen ?
We no get partner. Dash us one if you get extra
Re: When Do You Get Very Comfortable With Your Partner? by NobleDeSage001: 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
How old are you?
I guess you are not up to 20 years.

Why the curiosity?
Re: When Do You Get Very Comfortable With Your Partner? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
shocked

I've come to realize that as a guyman,you shouldn't be too serious with life all the time...

Sometimes,me and my banny,we dey para follow each other but most times,we dey calm down..

Sometimes,we dey hold each other hands dey stroll for road while sometimes we dey cast each other lost

sometimes,we dey dwell on funny jokes while sometimes we no dey look each other for face at all...

But guess what,I think I've come to realize also that she's being the best part of me since we met each other..

No fallacy but right here inside my tiny little heart,I know I love her...For her,I don't mind if I'm tagged a SIMP here on Nairaland....

Infact,Faith,na you be my comfort..

1 Like

Re: When Do You Get Very Comfortable With Your Partner? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
alecx:

People shouldn't present themselves as perfect, though, because when the flaws you've been so deliberately hiding begin to show up, what you thought was love may begin to crumble.

But if you're referring to those other trivialities like farting, laughing like a jackass, showing up even on your bad hair day, wearing your old shirt and boxers around the house - that comes gradually, and you don't even notice when it's happened.

You just find that you're getting more and more comfortable in their presence, and putting up little or no guards.

I think people get to that stage when they've begun to spend a lot of time together, or communicate quite frequently. And all of these interactions have to be sincere, too.

1 Like

Re: When Do You Get Very Comfortable With Your Partner? by tosik(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
nothing can be compare to a single and introvert life...

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Girlfriend Or Wife / Crazy Question Just For You Guys / Question From Russia�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.