Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,723 members, 7,969,105 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:42 PM

The Day I Left Mercy Was The Happiest Day Of My Life - Ike Reveals (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Day I Left Mercy Was The Happiest Day Of My Life - Ike Reveals (video) (548 Views)

Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) / Bbnaijafinale: See What Tacha Did After Mercy Was Declared Winner (photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Left Mercy Was The Happiest Day Of My Life - Ike Reveals (video) by Lexx129: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
Big Brother Naija reality show star Ike Onyema has fired a shot supposedly aiming at former house-mate and ex lover Mercy Eke after revealing his happiest moment in life was when he got out of his previous relationship.
Recall the two 2019 BBNaija former housemates were engaged in a romantic relationship during and after the show many tipping this could probably lead to something better. They were seen almost everywhere together and it was alleged Ike has presented Mercy to his parents.

But the two started having their own problems and started shading each other on social media with their post.
The biggest one was when Mercy Eke uploaded a photo on her social media platforms which suggested she was engaged to a ‘mystery’ man.
No one knew the reasons for their sudden break up until a Nigerian blogger by name Cutie Julls in late 2020 revealed the two broke up over a frequent argument over 2020 BBNaija star Nengi.
According to Cutie Julls, Mercy was not feeling secured with how close Ike and Nengi was and compared about it to Ike on several occasions.

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9UhDgD-0Q0

Cc;

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Artist Baba De Baba Ridicules Princess And Others Over Baba Ijesha Rape / Charles Okocha Celebrates Mom Birthday Party And Spray Her Millions (video) / God Exchanged His Life For Mine - Angela Okorie Shares X-RAY Years After Gunshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.