Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,188 members, 7,932,040 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:50 PM

What Makes Our ICAN Liveclass A Unique One From Others... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Makes Our ICAN Liveclass A Unique One From Others... (165 Views)

How To Revise And Pass Using PGOLD ICAN Intensive Liveclass Replay...open NOW / ICAN Intensive Liveclass Replay Link Plus Exam Secret Success Tips / What Makes A Door Shake When Another Is Opened Or Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Our ICAN Liveclass A Unique One From Others... by planetpgold(m): 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Timothy Here Again…

Last week Friday, I announced the Planet PGold Intensive Live class which starts on Saturday 24th, April 2021. If you are yet to download the comprehensive timetable so that you can plan and push every other thing that might prevent you from attending, Click on the link below to download the time-table.

http://members.platinumgoldsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/PGold-May-2021-Diet-Time-Table.pdf

I got feedback from one of the students asking what makes the Live class a unique one.

Before I go into it, I will like to share this with you. December 27th, 2019, a student named Stephen called me and said that he wanted to get Performance Management and Corporate Strategic Management and Ethics. During our conversation, I asked how he got to know about us and he responded that it was through our live class on Facebook.

According to him, he loved the way we did our live class for Taxation, because of the way the tutor explained it. He has been writing tax before it was moved from skills level to foundation.

Furthermore, the live class helped especially the technique and method the lecturers used. He attended the live class, listened to the replay over and over again then went into the exams to write it. Finally, he passed.

He realized that the Planet PGold Liveclass is a completely different one. Unlike others who will come online to solve questions and that is the end. Our liveclass is special because:

1. The tutors will explain every principle underlying the Question.
2. The "first thing to do" whenever, you see a question.
3. How to tackle your number one questions which virtually all students' fate rest on
4. How to Identify the different principles underlying different questions
5. How to identify the Examiner’s requirement.
6. Hidden expectations of the requirement by the Examiner in order to test your understanding of the question.
7. How to avoid common pitfalls in answering questions.
8. How to ensure that you follow the requirements of the Examiner to the end.
9. In-depth Analysis of Examiner’s requirement using ICAN Adapted questions.
10. Host of others.

So, knowing what you now know, you can decide if the Planet PGold is the right intensive liveclass for you or will you prefer the normal conventional method which is not an effective method?

Hence, click on the below links to like the page

Foundation Level Link Page
https://www.facebook.com/pgoldknow

Skills Link Page
https://www.facebook.com/pgoldicanskills

Professional Link Page
https://www.facebook.com/pgoldproff/

Dedicated to your ICAN Exam Success
Tim Jibodu, FCA

PlatinumGold 360 Solutions... Your Online, Offline ICAN Lectures Center in Nigeria With World Wide Service Delivery & Highest Passing Rate At One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting.

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM Exams.

(1) (Reply)

Gadgetsng / Nigerian Is First International Recipient Of Northrup Award In US / How To Make Money From Home:affiliate Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.