Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,754 members, 7,965,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:50 PM

Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian (53888 Views)

Open Grazing Ban: Lagos Proposes 21-Year Jail Term For Armed Herders / How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks / Police Constable, Serving Soldier Arrested For Armed Robbery In Ondo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by alizma: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2021
Mayng01:
We see such in a sane country as well, and they are not being rewarded with cash by the citizens cos it is a norm in their view (doing the job the way he is trained). Though Good but not necessary doling cash. The day all Nigeria police personnel has the kind of mentality or training that man has ( maximum restraints). Then there is hope for this country. My point is, that is exactly how the Nigeria police should behave ( valuing human lives) but 98% of them are animals and killers.

Where is the sane country? And point of correction, that is not the way Nigerian police should behave. That is application of extra caution which is not just as a result of training or expectations but personal respect for human life and understanding of the consequences that would have followed should he responded to the guy as he should. Read my lips, you don't do that to a police officer in most developed countries and go home without injury, bullet wound or even death. Prove me wrong by showing a video of British, American etc police officer with gun that is being handled by a civilian on a street like that
Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by Mayng01(m): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
No need for all this, what I am strictly not in support is “dolling of cash”. It’s as simple as that but you support that, so, we can never be on the same page.

alizma:

Where is the sane country? And point of correction, that is not the way Nigerian police should behave. That is application of extra caution which is not just as a result of training or expectations but personal respect for human life and understanding of the consequences that would have followed should he responded to the guy as he should. Read my lips, you don't do that to a police officer in most developed countries and go home without injury, bullet wound or even death. Prove me wrong by showing a video of British, American etc police officer with gun that is being handled by a civilian on a street like that
Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by Nostradamus: 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sometimes,it's dangerous trying to be civil and gentle with nigerians.

That s1lly man who assaulted this police officer has known beforehand that RRS are a very professional and compassionate unit that won't employ lethal force against unarmed civilians that's what made the boy misbehave so much.

He should go and try such rubbish with a naval rating or a dss operative or a member of the defunct FSARS maybe he won't regret the day he was born.

Kudos officer.you're one in a million!!
Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
Bobxin:

The ones within Asaba, Agbor to Ughelli are not that ruthless. Which part have you experienced ruthless policemen?
Patani, bro~Patani.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Vs PDP: Fani-kayode Blows Hot, Reveals What Happened During Osun Rerun / Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) / Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.