Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,553 members, 7,908,488 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:29 AM

Mr Bayo, I Want You To Be Around @ Civic Center V. I , Lagos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mr Bayo, I Want You To Be Around @ Civic Center V. I , Lagos (601 Views)

Cebih 2nd Quarter Industry Forum @ Radisson Blu Hotel Anchorage V.I Lagos / BREAKING NEWS: Access Bank Branch In Adetokunbo Ademola, V.I Lagos On Fire / Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Bayo, I Want You To Be Around @ Civic Center V. I , Lagos by Projectors(m): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mr Bayo, I Want You to Be Around.

On Thursday 8th 2021 we had 2 events at different locations. The first was a book launch and the second was an engagement/wedding reception.

We had to split the crew members into TEAM A and TEAM B to execute the 2 events successfully. I had to go for the engagement/ wedding reception Zoom & live streaming because the booking came very late.

The book launch had been planned 3 weeks before the date and I'm supposed to be there because of its requirements and the personality involved while setting up a day before the D day the contact person asked me, Mr Bayo - are you going to be around tomorrow? And I was honest with my answer and I said I won't be around but my team members are experienced and capable to deliver a flawless production.

It was a book launch by a retired Honourable Justice of Supreme Court, we supplied
1. (3) 60 smart TVs
2. (2) 50 TVs,
3. Sound systems with 6 microphones
4. Zoom coverage
5. Online streaming.

The feedback was exactly what I said, check it out. Our team was over-delivered.

Call/Whatsapp: 08034291442

Thinking of audiovisual equipment & Zoom coverage for corporate and social events, contact us for a flawless event.

Call/whatsappp: 08034291442

Re: Mr Bayo, I Want You To Be Around @ Civic Center V. I , Lagos by Rocktation(f): 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
Good one, Mr Bayo, but your real reason for choosing the wedding reception, can't be too far removed from the matter of the party Jollof tongue

1 Like

Re: Mr Bayo, I Want You To Be Around @ Civic Center V. I , Lagos by Projectors(m): 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
Yes ooo, I can't miss that part but I actually need to be there.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Home Made Groundnuts Burger Peanuts For All Events Light Refreshmnt / Ekinrin–adde Day:the Biggest Event In June / How Fayrouz For Every Occasion Has Created Unique Experiences For Consumers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.