Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,180 members, 7,970,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:23 PM

A State Of Confusion - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A State Of Confusion (165 Views)

New Naira: Confusion Deepens As CBN Deadline Ends Today / Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! / The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A State Of Confusion by MrWisdom(m): 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
Kindly treat as urgent.
I am in a very dire situation and needs very drastic advice.

I am working in a company that pays me 30k per month. I've been there for two years+ and have managed to save up some money.

Within these years, I've been able to learn how to make sharwama. I have also used part of the money saved to buy an electric sharwama toaster.

I am not certain how much I can make in a month if I eventually leave my current job to set up this sharwama business.

I have a strong desire to quit my job and build my own business but I have fear.

The fear u have is, I don't know how much I will earn from the SHARWAMA business.

I am stuck in my job because I am being indecisive wether to leave the job it stay.

Please nairalanders, I need your advice because I think about this every day without a resolution.

Thanks.
Re: A State Of Confusion by jetwonder(m): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Three Thing That May Lead You To Success In This Business Include: 1) Location Of Business, 2) Services Render, 3) Durability.
Re: A State Of Confusion by strangest(m): 4:07am On May 29, 2021
don't leave your work yet, try and be running the sharwama even if it's in the evening and weekends away from your job... if the business booms then you can stop your work

(1) (Reply)

Bed2bath4u / Know The Myriad Benefits Of Investing In Archive Boxes / Earn By Doing Simple Affiliate Tasks On Brandlistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.