Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,070 members, 7,928,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:20 AM

Fear None - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fear None (161 Views)

The Illogical Fear Of Death By The Christian / Muhammad Fear Of Judgment Day / Why Do Christians Fear Atheists So Much ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fear None by lightblazingnow(m): 3:15am On Apr 20, 2021
I fear no creatures. I died to those, long time ago. Now I live in the creator Christ Jesus our Lord.

All day, every moment you'd find me there rejoicing in Christ Jesus. Because he's made me so glad,I can't tell it all.

I would never be able to, but I keep pressing forward to this grace. God's grace and Christ blood shed.

Father, dear Lord, you taught me to fear nothing, but to love you with all my all and to also like the creatures. For the earth is of Christ Jesus and the whole of them.

The world and the people are yours sincerely. But not every creature is loyal right now. But every knee should bow and every tongue proclaim the Lordship of Christ.

Lord, you will wait patiently. We commend you for your long-suffering.

Lord, our loyalty would never ever ever ever end in Christ Jesus name Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Ways Through Which Pastors Earn Money / Tithe Is Not For Everyone. ...(the Only Tithe That Is Godly And Blessed ) / Off The Back Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.