Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,917 members, 7,890,036 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:04 AM

Free Jamb CBT App For 2021 And Beyond. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Jamb CBT App For 2021 And Beyond. (432 Views)

Download Free JAMB Past Questions And Answers- 2024 UTME / NASFAT Organises Free JAMB Lessons For Muslims, Non-muslims In Lagos / Download Free Jamb Past Questions For All Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Jamb CBT App For 2021 And Beyond. by superstr: 4:38am On Apr 20, 2021
Jamb students face a lot of issues when it comes to practicing for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

Many of them have to pay some money to use Jamb CBT app. Although there are some platforms that seem to be providing the Jamb CBT for free online but many of them ask you to pass through a boring registration process and also leave your sensitive data to them.

As a person has experienced the issues in the past, I have converted the Quiz app project among many of the projects built in one of my courses "JavaScript for a Total Novice" to Jamb CBT so that students can practice without the aforesaid issues.

How is it different?

✅ No stupid registration. Nonsense. Just practice.

✅ Instant correct unlike many of the alternatives that makes it hard.

✅ And it is also free.

It is in beta testing... check and use it here:
https://jambcbt.netlify.com

(1) (Reply)

Will I Gain Admission With This? / I Scored 152 In Jamb Will Laspotech Admit Me / Hire The Best Statistics Homework Help Professor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.