Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,740 members, 7,969,148 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:56 PM

'I Will Be Wearing A Black Wedding Gown On My Wedding Day' - Toyin Lawani Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Will Be Wearing A Black Wedding Gown On My Wedding Day' - Toyin Lawani Says (1174 Views)

Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For / "I Am A Prayer Warrior" - Toyin Lawani Says / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Will Be Wearing A Black Wedding Gown On My Wedding Day' - Toyin Lawani Says by MckenzieSkyBlog: 8:47am On Apr 20, 2021
'I Will Be Wearing A Black Wedding Gown On My Wedding Day' - Toyin Lawani Says As She Shows Off Her Husband To-Be In New Photos

Nigerian fashion stylist and serial entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani, who is also known as Tiannah has taken to her social media pages to reveal her future husband-to-be in new photos.

The gorgeous fashionista shared some lovely photos she took together with her husband-to-be in an all-black outfit.

Toyin Lawani’s husband-to-be covered his face with a mask not showing his face to the public. The fashionista disclosed that she will be walking down the aisle with her mystery man very soon.

In one of her photos, Toyin Lawani disclosed that she is planning to wear a black wedding gown for her...MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: 'I Will Be Wearing A Black Wedding Gown On My Wedding Day' - Toyin Lawani Says by Theboy21: 9:48am On Apr 20, 2021
She might be right, cos only virgins are supposed to wear white wedding gown which represents light, pure, innocence and virginity but the opposite is the case most times cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 'I Will Be Wearing A Black Wedding Gown On My Wedding Day' - Toyin Lawani Says by ManTJ1(m): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2021
Says who?
Re: 'I Will Be Wearing A Black Wedding Gown On My Wedding Day' - Toyin Lawani Says by Nickisindigo(m): 11:29am On Apr 20, 2021
White simply purity since are not pure just wear black

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Spirit Visited Me After His Death — Actress Jaiye Kuti / Davido & Chioma Enjoyed With Their Child In A Plane / Paul Okoye Shutdown Divorce Rumors, Party With Wife And Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.