Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Two Young Men Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Anambra (disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Young Men Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Anambra (disturbing Photos) (37643 Views)

Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic / Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Two Young Men Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Anambra (disturbing Photos) by buzorcharles(m): 11:30am On Apr 21, 2021
Kriss216:

This is barbaric!

The mum may likely not survive the trauma.

Similar thing happened in Anambra but the boy head was cut off in front of the grandma
Re: Two Young Men Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Anambra (disturbing Photos) by youngemperor(m): 1:09am On Apr 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
2 bubbling young men wasted like Chicken..
There is a Way that seems right to a Man, the End thereof is Destruction and Death.

There are 2 sets of humans on Earth.

Those who have a Genuie relationship with JESUS and those who don't

Those on the Narrow way and those on the Broadway.

Those Heading to Heaven and those Heading to Hell Fire.

What Path are you on?
If you Drop Dead today! Where will you be?
Heaven is Real!
Hell is Real!!
Decide your fate now you have the opportunity..

I Rest my Case..
chicken is better because we can eat them, but what are we going to do with these?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man In Suit Finally Caught After Stealing Phones Many Times (Pix/Video) / Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo / Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.