Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,656 members, 7,914,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:14 AM

BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead (2190 Views)

Stability Of Chad In Nigeria’s Interest - President Buhari / Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . / Chad: President Idris Derby Unprofessionalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead by SATANICALLY: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
President Idris Derby of Chad is dead.

Details of his death are still sketchy but the army authorities said he died from injuries sustained on the war front.

Details later…

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-president-idris-derby-of-chad-shot-dead
Re: BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead by PlayMaker14: 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
And our own Baba lifeless who's a retired general with many years of experience cannot even lead from the front like he promised... Baba is just useless.

My condolences to the Chad government.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead by SmartProf(m): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
What a brave president who goes to battle himself. History can't forget ur name as a leader who leads from the front. R.I.P Sir.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead by Balkan(m): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
It's turn by turn. if you know you know
Re: BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead by Dotherightthing: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
What!!!
Re: BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead by Ahmed0336(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nawa o

Selfless leader

shot at war front

His name will be written in sand of time.

Rest well Mr President.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead by Anter: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
Are you serious?
Re: BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead by Bigdik70inch2(m): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
Chai!!!remember how this fearless president personally........led his troop to attack boko haram.........

Meanwhile......

Here in nigeria ordinary COAS won't dare visit soldiers in Maiduguri to boost their morale........let alone one lifeless kunu sipping, gworo eating cretinous booharry visiting......

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead by FarahAideed: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
SmartProf:
What a brave president who goes to battle himself. History can't forget ur name as a leader who leads from the front. R.I.P Sir.

I swear he was actually at the battlefront today at the age of 68...this is a big blow to the war against terror in west africa..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead by Romanoff(f): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
Really?
Re: BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
the dream is becoming real
Nigeria should embrace for more attack by terrorists
Niger president is not innocent on this
Re: BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead by inoki247: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
Na president go Sacrifice him own life so...

Buh our own dem Chief of Army staff sit down for under AC instructing boys at the war front...

I believe with this Sacrifice other powerful countries will be willing to help them out cause they will see they mean business....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead by NOC1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
Died in War front, a hero is gone, he rested in power.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead by ERockson: 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
Boko Haram
Re: BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead by Kriss216: 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
Bravery in quantum.

RIP Sir

Shame on Buhari!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead by BabbanBura(m): 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
Re: BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead by nairalandankrah: 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
Is Buhari Next?
Re: BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead by nairalander2020(m): 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
so is true.
Re: BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead by Mynd44: 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
Re: BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead by Bigdik70inch2(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
And our own Baba lifeless who's a retired general with many years of experience cannot even lead from the front like he promised... Baba is just useless.

My condolences to the Chad government.

B

(1)

Wabba Will Never Return To Kaduna By The Time I’m Done With Him – El-rufai / Unknown Gunmen Shot Dead A Woman And Her Children In Anambra State (graphic Pix) / A Section Of Yorubas Are Playing Dangerous Tribal Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.