Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:13 PM

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? (12292 Views)

Poll: Be honest: have you ever been unfaithful to a boyfriend, girlfriend, or spouse?

Yes. More than once.: 42% (70 votes)
Yes, but just once.: 15% (25 votes)
No, never, or not yet!: 42% (71 votes)
This poll has ended

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? / Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? / Have You Ever Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by hotchic1(f): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2007
Not for once !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by denex: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2007
By the way, cheating is basically adultery or fornication. It is a grave evil. Whether morally or spiritually.

And all forms of adultery and fornication are backed up by lies, guile and deceit. That's why it's called cheating. It's not just the sex but the lies, the guile and deceit included.

Why do people not fear HELL anymore? Is it that global warming has gotten so bad that people don't even believe hell could be any worse?

This is what happens when our places of worship keep emphasizing the good life instead of life after death.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2007
No!!!Altho i got d guyz cumin to ma yard, bt am such a sweet gil,i cn resist, wink
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by dumi(f): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2007
MILITIA AND CRAZYKID na una two get dis colum.judge urselves.AS FOR ME I DID IT B4 I GOT MARRIED.THAT WAS 2005 YEARS AGO
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Hazeleyed(f): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2007
2005 yrs ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!abeg how old are u??
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2007
dumi:

MILITIA AND CRAZYKID na una two get this colum.judge urselves.AS FOR ME I DID IT B4 I GOT MARRIED.THAT WAS 2005 YEARS AGO

Hazel-eyed:

2005 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!abeg how old are u??

all she was trying to say is that she did that in year 2005,
and dont be suprise that your man will do that to you in the nearest future.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Hazeleyed(f): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2007
@enitany the question was not meant for u.and what is the reason for this biff if i may ask

and don't be suprise that your man will do that to you in the nearest future.

see me see problem ooo.why u just dey follow me up and down like this, and what makes u think he has not been doing it.ok u are still waiting for nearest future, spare tyre.abeg commot.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by tkb417(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ militia and her friends
im scareddd. all our ladies are enjoying ourselves when we feel we have them solely. wait a minute. why should we think like that? as for me. i do it every now and then. my babe isnt in Lag and i have loads that come visiting. God forgive me so as not to go to hell.

what can we do to stop this thing. i hate wait i enjoy doing it. not really but, i enjoyed it when i did it. lol
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by deekseen(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2007
Deceit is sweet but its fruit is evil. I think if we start being sincere with ourselves the solution will emanate just the same way this deceit emanated from our original (good) nature.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by tpia: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2007
@ siena- nice picture you have there, though i wonder why you're still single at 39. But then I've heard you  " Britico" guys like to leave a trail of broken hearts behind you. Love 'em and leave 'em, is what I heard. Of course I'm not saying that's what you do.

@ topic: shocked shocked shocked shocked

MILITIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by BABEELOVE(f): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2007
Na wetin? tongue

Yes oh! Very nice picture!!! Siena's picture is the reason why I will cheat on my partner!!!! With no regrets at all!!! See muscles!!! You can imagine the rest of the package!!!! wink
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by BABEELOVE(f): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2007
It looks like we are many admiring this Siena's picture oh! cool
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by tpia: 4:21am On Aug 01, 2007
BABEELOVE:

It looks like we are many admiring this Siena's picture oh! cool

yep.

The guy's goodlooking.

but my own no pass admiration o. i just looked and removed my eyes, since i dont want his significant other on my case, whoever she may be.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by engee2(f): 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2007
i use 2 be straight alot untill they all did me de tyn .
yea i cheat somethns but its not as bad as it use 2 be now.
once in a while , a very long while
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by gabongee(f): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2007
i dont think one should cheat for revenge,if the guy hurts you and you think you cant stand simply break up and go not to cheat on him as well cos its your body and not his,i have never cheated on my partner and i pray God gives me the grace never to do so,it could be very tempting but hey!what if you were married to him would you commit adultry?we are humans and are bound to be tempted but pls try to overcome it.one love

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by lucidang(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2007
@ gabongee,
i gbadu u
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by ozoneflake(m): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2007
If you wono know come with me.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Soundmind(m): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2007
Yes, i have cheated.
I did not want to cheat but i cannot help it. U know, body no be fire wood. I pray for forgiveness
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by BABEELOVE(f): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2007
No never! Don't ever, ever ever plan to! cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by karlken(m): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2007
Once in a blue moon! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by lilvonz(m): 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2007
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by toplass(f): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2007
this is a very personal question
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by hotchic1(f): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2007
gabongee:

i don't think one should cheat for revenge,if the guy hurts you and you think you can't stand simply break up and go not to cheat on him as well because its your body and not his,i have never cheated on my partner and i pray God gives me the grace never to do so,it could be very tempting but hey!what if you were married to him would you commit adultry?we are humans and are bound to be tempted but please try to overcome it.one love

Word!
lilvonz:

I can't answer that question online.
Do u want to cause trouble. grin
she is also a active member of the nairaland.
U've already answered it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by 2muchbar(m): 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2007
i'mma gud boi o,I dont cheat, hope y'all ladies trust meI wunt cheat on y'all
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by texas543(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2007
I dont kiss and tell  grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Tgirl6: 9:37am On Apr 17, 2008
yep' for some reason though, but cheating is cheatin' so yes
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Tgirl6: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2008
yep' for some reason though, but cheating is cheatin' so yes
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by pretty4me: 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2008
Thou i hv not try dis before, i only feel as if i'm in a bondage when i hv a gist with sm of my frnds; but i hv never cheated on my guy because i'm at times scared as if he set people for me, anytime i hv any toaster he will quickly notice it so i'm afraid to say yes to my toasters.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by sillyboy(m): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2008
@ topic.

Times without number undecided

I am even praying to God to make me stop after marriage because I strongly feel am still going to continue.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2008
@topic

no not at all
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by laudate: 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2008
denex:
By the way, cheating is basically adultery or fornication. It is a grave evil. Whether morally or spiritually.

And all forms of adultery and fornication are backed up by lies, guile and deceit. That's why it's called cheating. It's not just the sex but the lies, the guile and deceit included.

Why do people not fear HELL anymore? Is it that global warming has gotten so bad that people don't even believe hell could be any worse?

This is what happens when our places of worship keep emphasizing the good life instead of life after death.

Preach it, brother! Pree-e-eacch!!   cool

You need to see the sordid extent some folks will go to, in order to pull the wool over the eyes of their partner, just because they want to get away with their cheating. Some people sow seeds of lies, deceit and pretence into their relationships, by cheating and spinning tall tales to their partner, and yet. . . . expect to harvest undivided attention, loyalty, faithfulness, undying love and strong committment from such partners. I beg, how is that possible, for crying out loud??

Pitiful, I say! sad
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by almondjoy(f): 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2008
. . . He is still as handsome as ever! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTO: Kiss Daniel Shares ‘kiss’ With Female Fan / The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm / See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.