Stats: 3,191,326 members, 7,943,815 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

“I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) (46163 Views)

Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Ojo Slay Together On A Holiday Trip / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by solsticey2k3(m): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
No be Lil Kesh dey control d package cool
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by seyz91(m): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
mbahdi:
She's already married rigth from her 15.just dat she never formalize it.cos uncountable Dickson will have passed through dat hoe
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by seyz91(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
i wonder too oo
Onlinesmart:
My problem with all this is why she had to make a video to advise her daughter. These people are too senseless to be celebrated. Senseless people celebrating senselessness.

Shiioor kelebe

Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by seyz91(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
maybe na him she dey stylishly advertise her for sef

remember say ned won carry another young blood soon
Sneakfreakk:
Ned is watching
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by DaRuud(m): 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
That's how Donjazzy papa tell am too

wale377:
Iyabo Ojo tell daughter to marry early.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1OCcTbBFIE

In the video above, she said she wants her daughter to be engaged at 23, married at 24, and have a child at 25
As she is a fan of early marriage

Quoting her

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN5Kv-9HLZ5/?igshid=11exkfziz3yvj

Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kimjongun:

Making a video of it make it look like she is advertising them, she is making those little children vulnerable to people that can exploit them

True. The video was unnecessary.

But you know celebrities, everything is content for them. It's their source of livelihood.

Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by duality(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
What does she have to offer a man that will marry her.

Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by Cleanworld(f): 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
lucky999:
you don talk am because na you go arranged husband for her.....

confused people everywhere.........

teach her what she needs to know now and advise her to be a good woman to you, her future kids and to her future husband.

stop discussing marriage to a teenage girl but instead teach her on how to be a good wife to her future husband.

you just tell her to marry without telling her anything about marriage....

You can't give what you don't have...she just dey sha laye grin
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by jaxxy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
It’s a good plan
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
osejie17:
Let her decide for herself.Na dis kind parents dey force pikin study wetin Dem no like for school.

My apologies pls
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by IamGreen1(f): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
lucky999:
you don talk am because na you go arranged husband for her.....

confused people everywhere.........

teach her what she needs to know now and advise her to be a good woman to you, her future kids and to her future husband.

stop discussing marriage to a teenage girl but instead teach her on how to be a good wife to her future husband.

you just tell her to marry without telling her anything about marriage....

How do you know that she hasn't been telling her all these, from this same short clips we both watched or where sir?

Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by Ashirioluwa: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Some people can’t live a peaceful life without social media because I don’t see the reason why this private matters turned to public news.

Anyway I am happy for her and her family

Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by Haywiz1122: 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
This one wey dem lil- kesh don tear her teen pussy... irresponsible generation of girls
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by osejie17(m): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

See rubbish way u day talk, na you sleep with her? All this faculty thinking, bkos any body in wealth is promiscuous. Poverty has created more sin than wealth, if you know you know.

bro I don't think u made sense, wat u just typed is rubbish. I guess u quoted wrongly
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
mbahdi:
She's already married rigth from her 15.just dat she never formalize it.cos uncountable Dickson will have passed through dat hoe

See rubbish way u day talk, na you sleep with her? All this faculty thinking, bkos any body in wealth is promiscuous. Poverty has created more sin than wealth, if you know you know.

osejie17:

I guess u quoted wrongly

My apologies pls, see the the Moniker way I wan been quote. Pls my sincerest apologies.

Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by osejie17(m): 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

My apologies pls
No probs bro

Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by obowunmi(m): 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
wale377:

In the video above, she said she wants her daughter to be engaged at 23, married at 24, and have a child at 25

Quoting her

Marry early so she can DIVORCE early like momsi.
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by obowunmi(m): 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
My mom married at 18 years of age.

While she is still married, she was MISERABLY married.

My dad and her HATE each other.

Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by merits(m): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
wale377:

Quoting her

Loose talk from senseless and useless mother.
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by segeting(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
Please before you comment ask for the mother background from MUSHIN.
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by dadamonie150: 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
Onlinesmart:
My problem with all this is why she had to make a video to advise her daughter. These people are too senseless to be celebrated. Senseless people celebrating senselessness.

Shiioor kelebe
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by H2ho(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

All these people be thinking for themselves

Not knowing what fate and future got in store for them....exactly...what Sandra was saying...but Sandra is about 33 years old now still searching for husband

Remember when I was very young.....I thought ama be a doctor.....medicine and surgery
But when jamb and post utme loose guard me ehnnn...I come begin beg uniben for computer science...

I’m supposed to be a Pilot, now m HR shit grin grin
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
I need to use my dick slap this woman while my balls ring some bell in the ears of her daughter....

When the mother lacks mothering knowledge, wetin she wan pass on to her daughter?

God blessed u with a female child, she come fine join am, u think say God no know wetin him dey do?

Her toto go hear am like yours.

Mumu person.

Rubbish.
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by yetty247(f): 4:52am On Apr 21, 2021
Onlinesmart:

Shiioor kelebe

Exactly

Why must they broadcast everything?
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by notoriousbabe: 5:01am On Apr 21, 2021
Finally Seun don find person to marry
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by thatNigerian: 5:58am On Apr 21, 2021
Auntie, let the young woman live her life jare.
Imagine telling your adult daughter how to live her life.
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by Legacyy(m): 6:49am On Apr 21, 2021
this one na advert
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by Liposure: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2021
segeting:
Please before you comment ask for the mother background from MUSHIN.
care to share
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by sweetgala(m): 9:29am On Apr 21, 2021
wale377:

Quoting her

24 is now early marriage, when most of your mothers and fathers were starting a family at that age.
At 23 most people have completed NYSC in Nigeria.

All things being equal 24 yrs is the ideal age to be married, many women over 30 struggle with child birth it's a very serious issue many young couples are struggling with silently

Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by SexytorresE(f): 10:01am On Apr 21, 2021
Beginning of pressure grin
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by Frales6(f): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2021
the girl no look like who wan settle down anytime soon
Re: “I Want You To Marry At 24” - Iyabo Ojo Tells Her Daughter Priscilla (video) by StanleyMentor1: 11:35am On Apr 21, 2021
Judolisco:
Ned nwoko right now
If Ned Catch You Ehhhh ���

E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo / Kiddwaya Stuns In Colourful Versace Robe (Photos) / Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress