Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Nigerians Praise Buhari And Osinbajo For Infrastructural Revolution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Praise Buhari And Osinbajo For Infrastructural Revolution (720 Views)

Femi Adesina: Nigerians Will Praise Buhari At The End Of His Tenure / The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution / Enugu Govt Awards Multiple Contracts For Infrastructural Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Praise Buhari And Osinbajo For Infrastructural Revolution by bjtinz: 6:35am On Apr 21, 2021
naijaking1:
Useless MBO operatives.
After stealing credit for projects starts and almost completed by previous administrations, why don't you thank him for the MMIA airport, Lagos, the Cocoa house Ibadan, and First Niger bridge?
Oh, don't forget how Baba built the Kainji dam, Yankari games reserve too!

eagleu:

Sickening!
Only reason why Buhari is fighting for credit for projects he didn't start is probably that he actually has none to his name.
Government projects by media propaganda.

Abeg which projects 'almost completeed?' Stop telling weak lies.

Is it the Enugu Onitsha road, perhaps one of the most strategic in SE that was in complete ruins?The Umuya portion that was a nightmare for travellers, but it took the current govt to repair it.

Look I will be the last person to support administration which area believe has failed phenomenally in areas like security and jobs.

HOWEVER, the area of infrastructure, particularly roads, you cannot but give a pass mark, considering the lean resources they are working with.

I'm currently seeing the progress on the Makurdi-lafia- Abuja road, and it's been quite impressive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Praise Buhari And Osinbajo For Infrastructural Revolution by Jeux: 6:40am On Apr 21, 2021
It seems edo do not have a govt, no federal or state govt presence at all, just online govt worshipers only.
Mcreloaded:
Guess I am staying in another country as I don't see these things it hear a lot about especially here in Edo state

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Praise Buhari And Osinbajo For Infrastructural Revolution by limeta(f): 6:51am On Apr 21, 2021
blackpanda:
Haters gon hate

But what I know is buhari is the best President since return to democracy.

The people complaining are the enemies of nigeria

Have you no shame
shame on you
Re: Nigerians Praise Buhari And Osinbajo For Infrastructural Revolution by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 21, 2021
Rosskiiku:
Buhari is the Infrastructure President.

Corruption was much reduced in his presidency compared to the PDP lootocracy.

Sure, insecurity is a problem, but what about the millions of early deaths and poverty that were caused by PDP looting?

That is insecurity even if not as dramatic (ie indirect insecurity).

Billions that could have been spent on hospitals and infrastructure that would have saved or improved many lives were looted by PDP officials.

So overall, Buhari's administration is far better.

I also read he's had only 6 trillion naira to spend compared to Jonathan's 51 trillion, but he's accomplished more, by way of infrastructural development, which is just stunning.
Mr, you and your fellow BMC guys can only convince yourself of this misrepresentation of facts
Re: Nigerians Praise Buhari And Osinbajo For Infrastructural Revolution by Jollylolly(f): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2021
Buhari will be remembered for Mr. Infrastructure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: FG Receives €4.2m Ibori Loot / Nigeria Troops Rejoice In Shekau Farm In Sambisa Forest / OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: The Igbos And Nigerian Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.