Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) (34301 Views)

25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) / Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl / Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
LAGOS POLICE ARREST 6 SUSPECTED CULTISTS IN IKORODU

2 Arrested During Initiation

The Police Operatives attached to Ikorodu Division and local vigilantes, on 19/04/2021 at about 7.30pm has arrested one FATAI KALEJAIYE, m, 25, OF NO 21 IGBE LARA AREA OF IKORODU, Lagos State while initiating one KOLAPO AYEOBASAN, m, 20, OF NO 4 ANIFOEOSE Street, Ikorodu, Lagos State.

The suspect, Fatai, who has confessed to be a member of Eye Confraternity, was caught while performing rites of initiating the second suspect, Kolapo.

Gboyega Akosile

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by Mayng01(m): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
See them killer face. Bunch of disgusting nuisance.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
Similarly, the Police Operatives attached to Ipakodo Division, Ikorodu, have arrested four (4) suspected cultists namely: SUNDAY MESAGAN, m, 16, DAMILADE MATIMINU, m, 24, OLADIMEJI ORIMOLOYE, m, 19 and AKINMOYE EMMANUEL,m, 24 .

The arrest was at the heels of a complaint received from one Temidire Ogunbajo, f, of No 4, Abejoye Street, Majidun, Ikorodu area of Lagos State, that some suspected armed cultists invaded her house and attacked her and other residents of the Majidun community, Ikorodu, on 16th April, 2021 at 8.30am.

The Police, in conjunction with local security operatives in Ikorodu, swung into action and arrested them one after the other between 16th April and 18th April, 2021, while others are still at large. Items recovered from them include one chissle, one cutlasses, broken bottles, charms and some offensive weapons.

The suspects will be taken to the Command's Special Squad for further investigation on the order of the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, CP Hakeem Odumosu. The Commissioner of Police has also ordered that the fleeing members of the gangs be apprehended by all means so as to cause them to face the full wrath of the law.

The Police boss, in furtherance of his strategic actions to flush cultists out of Lagos State, confirmed that the officers of the command have been directed to fight crimes and keep the criminals, especially cultists, at bay

Gboyega Akosile

lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by Mayng01(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Rip to them all in advance! Wasted sperms being humble at the stations. Congratulations to you all for your reward being a cultist.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Dirty boys.

Kudos to the officers.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
The guy on yellow, putting on a Micky mouse shirt pretending as if he can't hurt a fly. Fear those that have small stature and look innocent, they are mostly the ring leaders.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by KnightsTemplar(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
Their parents nko?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by Freshfish4: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
As that one face! Cultist that looks like tortoise

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
Tinubu and Mc Oluomo offspring, cultism in Ikorodu is by far bigger than what you have in Bayelsa and Rivers state put together cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by geesilver(m): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
them never beat am him don dey cry and na him dey initiate person..... na wa ooooo. see his safe like who drink agbo jedi

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by Analyst7: 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sometimes I don’t even know if it’s illiteracy affecting this ppl, but there’s common sense now, don’t they know there’s absolutely nothing to gain in this shit absolutely nothing but more pain to them and to the society
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by Ausval: 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ikorodu and bad things be like pant and yarnsh

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
lipsrsealed

Come ooh....what exactly is the problem of this Ikorodu people.

Meanwhile police no get local made pistol or Dane gun for their store they decided to use the labourer's cutlass engaged to cut grass in their premises and mechanic crow bar to parade this ones.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Welcome development under this Buhari regime person go carry him 2 legs go enter yeye cult to risk your lives for nonesense still come dey pay dues on top na Mumu dey worry Una
If you use that dues money sef play bet or buy man and woman goat after sometime you go see profit.

See that one strong face and na him dey initiate dem oh, that one fit be their point 1 or their execution and na him come dey cry pass officer deal with that idiot mercilessly

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
Lol...their parents don enter wahala
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by Whitecoal711: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
Do the do
16 years old
Why name the complaint

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by southsouthking(m): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
Awon eiye or vikings.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by Florenzo222(f): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
Bunch of nonentities una own don jakpa
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
Results of bad parenting.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by geesilver(m): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Come ooh....what exactly is the problem of this Ikorodu people.
cultism. they are everywhere like mosquitoes
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by AboveSOSO: 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
who are they
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by southsouthking(m): 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Tinubu and Mc Oluomo offspring, cultism in Ikorodu is by far bigger than what you have in Bayelsa and Rivers state put together cool

Probably u,ve not been to Edo state or Rivers state.
I laugh you in Chinese.
When i newly graduate from uniben enter Lagos after my direct entry, na so one small boy for area come meet me for Odogunyan begin dey yearn rubbish to me say i be newcomer for area say make i come settle boys, one mind say make i pipe low, another mind say make i volour for the smalie so that him fit go back tell those people when send am say this guy nah warey man o, him no get location o. as i volour for the guy finish, na so him begin hail me say chairman tuale.
Everybody dey crase o, but some just wear shirt, put aside watin dem do see for campus to rehabilitate themselves on a low for one side.
Bottom line is shun cultism and hustle, because your mates dey buy land and build house every day, some dey fly their mom day in day out for weekend.
Dear Mama, i promise you that am going to be a good boy, forget the pain have caused you, am just like the prodigal son who came back home, seeking for forgiveness.
Am going to make you smile for all the pains you went through because of me.

#shun cultism
Thank God i relocated from Lagos to Where ever, if not, i would have been a vagabond on the street.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by Akfrenzy(m): 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
what are these boys benefiting from this cult of a thing, Abi DEM dey receive salary?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by sammysmiles(m): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
See how they look anyhow
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by chukwugoziegi: 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kill them.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Cultists During Initiation, 6 Others In Ikorodu (Photo) by owobokiri(m): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kill them immediately!
Kill them now otherwise tomorrow they will be the ones killing people and looting down properties!
Kill all cultists in this country!
Capital purnishment for cultism!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead / Dismissed Soldier Terrorizing Ebute Meta, Nabbed. / Young Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.