Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,296 members, 7,881,092 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:15 PM

Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge (29961 Views)

Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) / Inside Man U’s ₦176m Jet-like Team Bus With 24 Tvs, Kitchen, WI-FI And Toilet / Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by Emperormartin(m): 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
War is looming in football world and I'm pained
Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by elfico(m): 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
A fraduster is using his company to defraud people. He will pose as if he is selling computers and phones and when they pay, he will run away with the money.

Here is the LinkedIn page for the company. https://www.linkedin.com/in/gadease-technologies-06b767164/?originalSubdomain=ng

It turns out he has been doing the same to alot of people. He normally chooses those who know and trust him to scam.

He has scammed a lot of his close friend in FUTA and Akure.

And after scamming, he would keep in touch and speak gently apologizing for delay but it is a lie.

Here are his details:

Full name - Ebenezer Ojo
Aliases - Code
Graduated from Federal University of Technology Akure.

Phone numbers- 09153419127
His other number-07038718924

His last known location is Port Harcourt. But he also stays at Lagos.

His LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ebenezer-ojo-914b67164/

The company name he uses to scam people is Gadease Technology. He uses the company's bank account to remove any suspicion.

He has done it to a lot of people but they all kept quiet instead of exposing him. He does it to his friends and those he meets at conferences.

Please any help I can get on this matter would be appreciated.

Also I posting this so other people would not fall prey.

@lalasticlala please help put this out to save other people.

Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by Bukysouth: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
So almost everybody here are not wearing face mask, the so called London where the new Covid 19 variant was discovered. While in Onitsha, they will be pursuing us up and down.
Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by spy24(m): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
This whole thing is about money

Thank God say Bayern no join

I'm disappointed in my Manchester United

This super league will bring money . True

But would kill football in the long run

If uefa can convince manu real and juve this plan would not pull through these are the clubs in the fore front of this thing

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by dadamonie150: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
This is Chelsea
Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by BlessedNuel: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
I just don't like that Superleague of a thing

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
Chelsea's board has no other alternative but to listen and adhere to the wishes of its fans by pulling out from the proposed ESL.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by lexy2014: 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sonoyom:
I am still trying to graps the idea behind this Super League.

Simple. Perez and his co travellers have acquired an insatiable taste to spend money. They have made football extremely expensive. Unfortunately, funds from uefa competitions can no longer sustain their spending habit, so they need more money, hence d super league

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by lexy2014: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
spy24:

If uefa can convince manu real and juve this plan would not pull through these are the clubs in the fore front of this thing

And when u look at it, d club owners didn't inform anyone of their decisions before they took them. They didn't inform their coaches, players or fans. They just decided everything themselves

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by zinodizt: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
Which football will it kill. Football is a business however you look at it. you will still be here to complain if your team cant pay players. These big teams invest heavily but the money is in turn shared almost equally the money the winner of the epl receives is almost thesame with what the last team collect. its better to say investors should stay off football and let fans buy clubs and run it simple
spy24:

Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
spy24:

UEFA don't need to convince these clubs of any shi.t, all they need to do is exactly what they have proposed to do which has already cracked the ESL idea already and when they eventually drop the series of bans being proposed, the ESL will have no club left in it with player's already speaking out against the whole idea which also jeopardizes their own future.

At the end of this unfolding drama, the ESL won't see the light of day

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by tolijascro(m): 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Xenry:
I don't know why? But I'm not a Fan of Football! sad

Congratulations!!! u can run along now

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by 4four(m): 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sonoyom:
the idea is greed
Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by Elock1: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Xenry:
Nobody needs you here then...
This thread is for football lovers
Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by Elock1: 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
lexy2014:

And when u look at it, d club owners didn't inform anyone of their decisions before they took them. They didn't inform their coaches, players or fans. They just decided everything themselves
very Bad and disrespectful.. We know say na you get club oh but na people help you push am reach where e dy
Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
You're creating a super league to save football and yet you limit it to a few select clubs benefitting alone. Rubbish. 15 clubs get to share over 3bn euros. Save football my foot. You guys want more money simple. These so called big clubs incur crazy debts through greed and now they can't pay because there are no fans in the stadium, so they're desperately looking for something to help them offset debts and they're calling it The future of football. A league that you can never be relegated from even if you play rubbish. That goes against everything sport stands for
But uefa us not greedy for keeping 70% of the money made from champions league ?

These 12 clubs contribute more than 70% of that revenue n get less than 10% ...

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by pode(m): 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hear this

Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by CSTRR: 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by Femeto: 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
Make them pay the fans too for watching matches. Super League. Buy anything Buyable.
Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by ntyce(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
Same fans are forming "pride of London" on the back of billions invested by "greedy" Abramhovich.

Chelsea and Man City are the 2 main beneficiaries of the greedy system.
Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by RemoveKebab: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
Xenry:
you are not alone bro.
And it amazes me how people crave for it.
Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by knightsTempler: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by Omoslim26: 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
duality:
Why are they not "social distancing"

� don't mind them, yeye team of area boys, agberos, SK smokers, and chelsea drunkards. Both home and abroad.��

Just see as them dey behave like Nija hoodlums na the people wey dem want make almighty Real Madrid dey play the same league be dis abi��

Them no well.
Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by Asour: 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sonoyom:

I don't like it too.

But who's to say it's greed?

What's the monetary threshold for establishing greed Vs ambition?

Players who renew contracts every 2/3 years demanding higher wages. Greed?

Workers who leave companies to others for 50k more without pre information. Greed?

Clubs that request €100m+ to sell a human being. Greed isn't it?

As long as no human welfare interests are ruined and they are in no legal infractions involved, they are well in their right.

You and I don't like it but that's how the world works.

I just hope they thought this experiment through.
Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by Spectaclesawe25: 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
Edwood ward has resigned as chairman of Manchester utd..... Man utd might be fighting relegation next season.
Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by Analyst7: 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
Oyinbos always have energy to fight for many things sha, if na naija na like 10 ppl go turn up

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by Glycosunde: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
I hope the ESL doesn't see d light of the day but UEFA and all d FAs should look on how they can give more money to these big clubs because they make d biggest bucks and so deserve the lion shares. You need money to run your team and make football watchable.

Sighs........... Drops pen
Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by arabmoney14: 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
You're creating a super league to save football and yet you limit it to a few select clubs benefitting alone. Rubbish. 15 clubs get to share over 3bn euros. Save football my foot. You guys want more money simple. These so called big clubs incur crazy debts through greed and now they can't pay because there are no fans in the stadium, so they're desperately looking for something to help them offset debts and they're calling it The future of football. A league that you can never be relegated from even if you play rubbish. That goes against everything sport stands for
Don't mind them. They were the ones who ruined transfer market, signing overpriced players.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by backtalkG(m): 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
how far nairalanders conducting useless polls
preferring super league to UEFA grin
That's how you guys placed Atifku under false hopes in 2019
Re: Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge by AroleOduduwa2: 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
puyol005:
Your broke club is trying to source revenue elsewhere to maintain it statue and some UEFA paid protesters are trying to disrupt the process. OK ooo!

Finally, someone who can think.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lille Players, Fans Celebrate 1st French Ligue 1 Title Win In 10 Years (Photos) / NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) / Moses Simon And Wife, Ibukun Child Dedication In Belgium (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.