Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,010 members, 7,906,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:43 PM

Urgent Rehabilitation Needed Please. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Rehabilitation Needed Please. (224 Views)

Cost Of Rehabilitation Centres In Lagos / Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. / Ugwuanyi Directs Rehabilitation, Upgrade Of Agwu General Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Rehabilitation Needed Please. by Davies25: 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
I have been hooked on pentazocine for sometime. I need to stop. I want to go for rehabilitation but funds are short due to me using my planned money for the rehab to buy STC 30s and some other drugs. Hoping it would help.
I'm alone, I will probably die in few months if I continue like this ..
I'm not scared of death but what I'm scared of is going out as a failure and junkie.
A lot of people look up to me. I'm letting them down already.

Please, I need conducive rehabilitation centres anywhere in the southwest.
I would appreciate your help.
There's the issue of funds too, if I can get someone or an NGO who do this for free or for little sum I would really be glad to be connected with them.
My life is fading away right in my eyes and I'm too broke to do a damn thing!
This is a cry for help. Nairalanders please, you are all I have.
Thank you.
Re: Urgent Rehabilitation Needed Please. by imustsaymymindo: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
Davies25:
I have been hooked on pentazocine for sometime. I need to stop. I want to go for rehabilitation but funds are short due to me using my planned money for the rehab to buy STC 30s and some other drugs. Hoping it would help.
I'm alone, I will probably die in few months if I continue like this ..
I'm not scared of death but what I'm scared of is going out as a failure and junkie.
A lot of people look up to me. I'm letting them down already.

Please, I need conducive rehabilitation centres anywhere in the southwest.
I would appreciate your help.
There's the issue of funds too, if I can get someone or an NGO who do this for free or for little sum I would really be glad to be connected with them.
My life is fading away right in my eyes and I'm too broke to do a damn thing!
This is a cry for help. Nairalanders please, you are all I have.
Thank you.

You really were asking for help. Thank God for the healing.
Re: Urgent Rehabilitation Needed Please. by Davies25: 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
imustsaymymindo:

You really were asking for help. Thank God for the healing.

Thank you.
I opened this account so i could ask for help anonymously.
I see a lot of topics get traction and advises, helps.
I don’t know why mine couldn’t. I lost everything i worked for just in 3 years. I’m still clueless on getting a way back.
Now imagine people who have been on drugs for long years with zero support system.
Everyone will rally around you if you have cancer or HBP but when it comes to addiction people see it as “a disease of choice”

I wish we could take mental health seriously in our society.
I’m working on creating a home for mental health challenges. I hope I get help for that.

Thank you. I really appreciate you looking up this particular cry for help.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat, Prevent Boils And Carbuncles. / Covid Pandemic Over In Britain, Say Experts / Cheap Effective 100% Musquito And Insects Killer With Soft Fragrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.