Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,897 members, 7,909,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... (5087 Views)

Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 22, 2021
Agbebakun22:
Tall and handsome indeed, is ur pocket handsome and tall as u prescribed yourself.. If you don't have shishi gerrarahere small boy, if ibeji iron fit marry why u guy no fit see girl date, money will change all those narrative essay
i know boss. am still studying. I no de do yah.o.o and u know how country be now.
Re: .... by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2021
Greekgod1:

I laughter, the ugliest bike man that likes woman has high chances of **ucking more girls than you throughout your time on campus.
. true talk
Re: .... by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 22, 2021
Re: .... by Agbebakun22: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
Johnwicka:
i know boss. am still studying. I no de do yah.o.o and u know how country be now.

It's well tell yah friend say woman weh go like am as e be go come, most of us ehnn woman weh we like no dey like us back na the one weh like us we no dey give eyes to..
Re: .... by SirMichael1: 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
Agbebakun22:
Tall and handsome indeed, is ur pocket handsome and tall as u prescribed yourself.. If you don't have shishi gerrarahere small boy, if ibeji iron fit marry why u guy no fit see girl date, money will change all those narrative essay
I've heard that short people always have a short fuse. You must be very short.
Re: .... by Agbebakun22: 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
SirMichael1:
I've heard that short people always have a short fuse. You must be very short.

Naso I no tall and I no short but I dey sample puna pass some of una well tall like mountain everest
Re: .... by SirMichael1: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Naso I no tall and I no short but I dey sample puna pass some of una well tall like mountain everest
Sounds like something a very short guy will say just to hide his low self esteem. I heard short people have very low self esteem and you don't prove it wrong.
Re: .... by rowland545(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
So u opened a thread to tell us ur friend is short while u are are tall...

If he is intelligent as u say then him go get girls...girls dig brilliant guys and it seems u only have heigh but no intelligence
Re: .... by adg98(f): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
I have seen short guys dating tall women
Your friends need to put on some confidence is the best clothing
And he should try flirting with some of his female students. From there he fit get one or two FWB
Guys who run tutorials on campus have a great chance of getting pussy often.
He should just know the drill
Re: .... by Lilpen3758: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
femi4:
He should use his brain to his advantage. He lacks self confidence
That's just the problem....... i short and am not even that brilliant but i dey play my game well
Re: .... by Agbebakun22: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
SirMichael1:
Sounds like something a very short guy will say just to hide his low self esteem. I heard short people have very low self esteem and you don't prove it wrong.

See this one Oga I fit dash one of the puna weh I dey swim, for ur mind u think say if u talk na e woman go like u dey there no go hustle, I don't hunt after babe but my money and sweet mouth make dem lay on my bed.. If you dey lag I fit carry u go flex small boy

2 Likes

Re: .... by SirMichael1: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
Agbebakun22:

See this one Oga I fit dash one of the puna weh I dey swim, for ur mind u think say if u talk na e woman go like u dey there no go hustle, I don't hunt after babe but my money and sweet mouth make dem lay on my bed.. If you dey lag I fit carry u go flex small boy

Why would I want to stoop so low as having sex with a lady that agrees to get rotated within different guys? That's low self worth, man. It's not that deep, I'm not that cheap, bro. I'm okay with UyaiIncomparabl.

Short fuse, low self esteem, low self worth... What other hidden attribute do you have?
Re: .... by Agbebakun22: 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
SirMichael1:

Why would I want to stoop so low as having sex with a lady that agrees to get rotated within different guys? That's low self worth, man. It's not that deep, I'm not that cheap, bro. I'm okay with UyaiIncomparabl.

Short fuse, low self esteem, low self worth... What other hidden attribute do you have?

Hasn't come to this level of insult's, the way u guys just insults people on faceless forum is just another level, u don't know me in person and u already pouring insults on me..

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
Agbebakun22:

It's well tell yah friend say woman weh go like am as e be go come, most of us ehnn woman weh we like no dey like us back na the one weh like us we no dey give eyes to..
true talk...
Re: .... by SirMichael1: 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Hasn't come to this level of insult's, the way u guys just insults people on faceless forum is just another level, u don't know me in person and u already pouring insults on me..
I never insulted you. I only stated the obvious. Do not use money to lure girls into bed with you, because when you have no more cash, you'll have no more girls. It isn't supposed to be so.
Re: .... by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Johnwicka:
my roommate is really short and above all he is very brilliant in class.. the only time girls come to him is only wen the have class assignment or text to write.. he is dieing of conji. since year 1 to year 2 dis guy never nack any kuntus.. one day he invited some of girls so de can hang out with him but de did not turn up so I pressured d girls to at least hang out with us with my softf voice.. mean while me my self am tall n handsome, not to brag but that's the truth.. so we manage to invite 5 girls from our class but only 2 turn up.. at d restaurant me n my friend with d too girls wer gisting but d too girl only focused on me. de even ask to take pictures with me and never ask my short friend.. my friend felt d pain and was just drinking any how since na him buy d drinks. I tried as much as possible to make d girls look his way but de kip talking to me and asking me if I have a gf.. to make d story short. my friend is feed up and he said he is going to a hotel to nack Olosho.. I tried talking him out of it but d dude don make up his mind.. as a good friend what should I do now. he said he does not mind paying Olosho 50k to nack kuntus. pls what should I do..
A whole undergraduate is writing like a secondary school kid. You are writing in shorthand as if you're buying the letters of the alphabet in Oyingbo market.

I'm assuming you are an undergraduate, seeing as you wrote 'year 1'. Please let me know if I'm mistaken, and by 'classroom' and 'roommate' you meant 'secondary school' and 'boarding house' respectively.
Re: .... by Ishilove: 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
Double
Re: .... by Agbebakun22: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
SirMichael1:
I never insulted you. I only stated the obvious. Do not use money to lure girls into bed with you, because when you have no more cash, you'll have no more girls. It isn't supposed to be so.

Okay thank you for the advice
Re: .... by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 23, 2021
Ishilove:

A whole undergraduate is writing like a secondary school kid. You are writing in shorthand as if you're buying the letters of the alphabet in Oyingbo market.

I'm assuming you are an undergraduate, seeing as you wrote 'year 1'. Please let me know if I'm mistaken and by 'classroom' and 'roommate' you meant 'secondary school' and 'boarding house' respectively.
oga so I should start speaking English in nairaland. Na una type de cover book 4 exam so other people no go fit copy. Las Las Na una type go de hunt 4 job from place to place... Na my written u come check. no wahala.
Re: .... by Ishilove: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2021
Johnwicka:

oga so I should start speaking English in nairaland. Na una type de cover book 4 exam so other people no go fit copy. Las Las Na una type go de hunt 4 job from place to place... Na my written u come check. no wahala.
Take correction and stop arguing. It is not about 'writing English on Nairaland' but more about effective communication.
Re: .... by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 23, 2021
Ishilove:

Take correction and stop arguing. It is not about 'writing English on Nairaland' but more about effective communication.
okay sir
Re: .... by iLegendd(m): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Johnwicka:
pls what should I do..

If you truly want to help your friend, tell him to read this short book today today. Failure to do that, you don't care about him.

Download the free version here and send him a copy via WhatsApp. Do it now and save a life.

https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted-intro-pdf/

Re: .... by phemy36(m): 9:30am On Apr 25, 2021
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught Red Handed / Annoying Things People Do On BBM / My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.