Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,990 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife (37553 Views)

Seyi Law Reacts After Being Criticized For Standing Up For A Citizen / Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin / Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by Mryacks: 7:24am On Apr 21, 2021
Gwan2:
The way this girl don pollute young girls mind on dating and marrying our ancestors ehn..

I was driving a lady friend in my clean 2005 Toyota Corolla sport and she saw an elderly man for one very clean latest Tundra... I don’t know if na see finish cos am..she come say na this kind men for this kind car she want make them dey stop her for road no be all this Toyota Camry pencil light boys...that statement vex me, I change am for her..she sef shame for wetin comot for her mouth

Hahahahahaha... grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by Petdagr8t(m): 7:25am On Apr 21, 2021
Can you imagine?, so this small girl is not even afraid to call a man age of his grand father baby?...chai uwa mmebi
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by tightpussy156: 8:32am On Apr 21, 2021
Stupid post an rubbish.is this suppose to be news.if he doesnt stand by her is it me or you will stand by her.is he not her husband.when he was busy kpanshing her wet punany with the old preek i wasnt there.you.guys stop posting rubbish to front page.
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by OILOFGLADNESS: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
I don't get this unnecessary surgery show off & hailings. If he doesn't stand by his wife, who will?

A LOT OF FOOLS DONT EVEN STAND B Y THEIR WIVWS DURING CHILD BIRTH!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by seangy4konji: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
which operation are you going for
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by harmony75: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
if her ancestors no dey beside her na my own ancestor she want use?
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by harmony75: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
Petdagr8t:
Can you imagine?, so this small girl is not even afraid to call a man age of his grand father baby?...chai uwa mmebi
����
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by toyinsalammy(f): 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
Yeye, when they will be posting all their life on social media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Rescues Accident Victim In Delta / "I Had Toasters Till My Labor Day" - Sonia, IK Ogbonna's Wife / Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.