Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy (7448 Views)

Governors Kick As Buhari Okays Financial Autonomy For Assemblies, Judiciary / Buhari Signs Bill On Financial Autonomy Of State Legislature, Judiciary / AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by Boosheman(m): 7:02am On Apr 21, 2021
dochenaj:
Financial autonomy. The Judiciary raises Monet and uses the same as they deem fit. Is that it?
No. It means the money meant from judiciary is paid directly into their account from the consolidated funds and doesn't have to go through the Executive(President or Governors) first.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by jrusky(m): 7:07am On Apr 21, 2021
owobokiri:
When will Lagos state implement judgements pertaining the Freedom of Information law!?
Many unanswered questions regarding extremely garnished contracts during Tinubu and Fashola regimes..., Uptill this day...
Several judgements demanding access to very critical infos related to these have been blatantly disobeyed by the Lagos state government! Is the Lagos state government above the Nigerian state?

But if you are honest wit no sentiments Lagos is doing much much better than many state in what you listed above. I hate waking up in the morning and it's Tinubu this Tinubu that it's annoying I'm never Tinubu fan at all but uneccessary attention towards him pissed me off.

Pls mind you truly Lagosian refused to challenge Tinubu you mentioned but pls why not leave that to Lagosian to decide? Not everything can be done in one day I personally recommend Lagos efforts trying by all means to do well.

By the way which state did you come from? I'm sure you are not a Lagosian neither from SW pls in your own state has your state government address every bothering issues till date? If yes drop proof here internet will do the rest.

Bye.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by sophy17(m): 7:08am On Apr 21, 2021
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1384512227609223169?s=19

When, How? If truly so why is Jusun also on strike in Lagos?

Sanwoolu and his white lies!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by CocoaOla: 7:09am On Apr 21, 2021
Nigeria in 2015 vs Nigeria in 2021

Petrol price: N87 vs N161.50
Dollar: N200 vs N450
Rice: N8,500 vs N31,000
Electricity tariff: N14.23 vs N62.33
GDP: $550.6bn vs $510.54b
Per capital income: $2,830.43 vs $2,202
Vat: 5% vs 7.5%
Stamp duty: N0 - N50/1k

Inflation 8% vs 22%
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by Jonegonu: 7:12am On Apr 21, 2021
Governor wike next to you. Buying of SUV cars will soon be a thing of the past

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by owobokiri(m): 7:13am On Apr 21, 2021
jrusky:

But if you are honest wit no sentiments Lagos is doing much much better than many state in what you listed above.

Pls mind you truly Lagosian refused to challenge Tinubu you mentioned but pls why not leave that to Lagosian to decide? Not everything can be done in one day I personally recommend Lagos efforts trying by all means to do well.

By the way which state did you come from? I'm sure you are not a Lagosian neither from SW pls in your own state has your state government address every bothering issues till date? If yes drop proof here internet will do the rest.

Bye.
Lagos is not a South West kitchen tool.. Lagos is a national asset! You guys should stop this nauseating habit of injecting repulsive base sentiments into every issue regarding "our" Lagos.. EVERY(and I chose capital letters for proper effects)serious structure that made Lagos what it's today was built by the federal government with resources from elsewhere! Lagos is the financial capital of Nigeria! I have not dragged osun with you on this thread..
This whole "it's our Lagos and our jagaban, leave us alone" is becoming overwhelmingly revolting, one wonders whether some of you have a cultural proclivity for greater corruption...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by Jd10k(m): 7:15am On Apr 21, 2021
dochenaj:
Financial autonomy. The Judiciary raises Monet and uses the same as they deem fit. Is that it?

The last I checked the Executive and legislative don't raises money, they breath on the money allocated to them from the Budget.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by jrusky(m): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2021
owobokiri:

Lagos is not a South West kitchen tool.. Lagos is a national asset! You guys should stop this nauseating habit of injecting repulsive base sentiments into every issue regarding "our" Lagos.. EVERY(and I chose capital letters for proper effects)serious structure that made Lagos what it's today was built by the federal government with resources from elsewhere! Lagos is the financial capital of Nigeria! I have not dragged osun with you on this thread..
This whole "it's our Lagos and our jagaban, leave us alone" is becoming overwhelmingly revolting, one wonders whether some of you have a cultural proclivity for greater corruption...

Very interesting, you sound so naive in scheme of things. Pls so Abuja that was buit from grass to grace by IBB belong to you as well?

Listen good can you pls drop any concrete evidence it was your money that was used to built Lagos? When Lagos became capital of Nigeria mind you and your fellow misguided gang nothing like oil then I mentioned oil because I know that is where you are heading to so pls tell me how the money from your village built Lagos.

Waiting pls...

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by adekolaelect(m): 7:25am On Apr 21, 2021
owobokiri:
When will Lagos state implement judgements pertaining the Freedom of Information law!?
Many unanswered questions regarding extremely garnished contracts during Tinubu and Fashola regimes..., Uptill this day...
Several judgements demanding access to very critical infos related to these have been blatantly disobeyed by the Lagos state government! Is the Lagos state government above the Nigerian state?
when Anambra or Abia states start theirs.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by owobokiri(m): 7:28am On Apr 21, 2021
jrusky:

Very interesting, you sound so naive in scheme of things. Pls so Abuja that was buit from grass to grace by IBB belong to you as well?

Listen good can you pls drop any concrete evidence it was your money that was used to built Lagos? When Lagos became capital of Nigeria mind you and your fellow misguided gang nothing like oil then I mentioned oil because I know that is where you are heading to so pls tell me how the money from your village built Lagos.

Waiting pls...
Go and get some education pls..
You built Lagos with receipts from your weavel infested Cocoa? Listen to yourself..
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by jrusky(m): 7:38am On Apr 21, 2021
owobokiri:

Go and get some education pls..
You built Lagos with receipts from your weavel infested Cocoa? Listen to yourself..

You see your life. I know you are one of those hitler descendants who all they think is hate, hate and hate. Its just 7am the hate demon in you already at work as early as 7am it's a shame.

I have only asked you for a proof but instead got billing and fuming.

Drop the proof of your money that was used to built Lagos, Mr professor is that too hard for you

Pls go and get job you need help. I'm not from SW but my stand here is "no lies will stand here and all hitler children here either change or quit".

Good day.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by akigbemaru: 7:50am On Apr 21, 2021
owobokiri:
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 21, 2021
I swear this man is just so very sensible and a very tolerant man, I like him, he even took a selfie, the first Nigerian politician to take a selfie which ordinary people... �����gbayi jare Sanwo-Olu
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 21, 2021
Can people ever be pleased?!!

We have an elected Leader always speaking & engaging his elect, you're here crying that he's always talking looking for validation angry

Another Leather rarely talks or engages his elect, you say he's 'dead' & co.

This is how smart & youthful governance should be bro. You're the one with low self esteem!
Seniorwriter:
Very much always talking and in the show for VALIDATION! Looking like a Governor with low self esteem!

We need young visionary leaders in all strata of Governance come 2023.
Enough of these bunch of Clueless Puppets in helms of affairs.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by Jostoman: 8:37am On Apr 21, 2021
post=100978796:
Anything to move all the states all over the federation is what we are after.

God bless Nigeria.
Tinubu man.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by PIMPAR: 8:41am On Apr 21, 2021
Manny21:
HOW? WHEN? WHY IS LAGOS STATE STILL BUYING JEEPS FOR JUDGES IF IT HAS IMPLEMENTED FINANCIAL AUTONOMY FOR THE JUDICIARY? OR IS IT THAT THE MONEY IS NIT ENOUGH FOR VEHICLE LOANS AND ALLOWANCES? LORI IRO!
Do you really understand what financial autonomy stands for? Or you are being silly as usual?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by Seniorwriter(m): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2021
pineed:
Can people ever be pleased?!!

We have an elected Leader always speaking & engaging his elect, you're here crying that he's always talking looking for validation angry

Another Leather rarely talks or engages his elect, you say he's 'dead' & co.

This is how smart & youthful governance should be bro. You're the one with low self esteem!

Talk is CHEAP!
Your notion on how Government should engage is skewed
and stop showing your Toxic Ignorance on a public space as NL....my opinion is based on the body language of the Lasgidi Governor.....if you are doing great as a pubic office holder you don't need to tell people rather it'll be in the know(show) to all.....this is not engaging but simply put "Blowing of horns" unnecessarily.....
As a leader your electorate will always praise you for your outputs and BTW your output should be evaluated by the people and not you as the Government!

Deep Quote
Ability to read & comprehend is a superpower!

@Seniorwriter
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by deflover(m): 8:47am On Apr 21, 2021
Pointy pointy governor grin grin

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by Zubydeangelo(m): 9:13am On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by tribalmall: 9:56am On Apr 21, 2021
Igbo clown did Peter Obi Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Kalu Orji Theodore Orji nUmahi implement the same Freedom of Information law ol

OR

How come many of your hopeless Igbos are cursed to figure out the problems of other but your igbotic miserable fathers can not figure their own problems ?

None Nigerians should note this fool's tribe as 5 wretched state n none implemented the FOI bill he talks about even when it is glaring that each n every of the Igbo governor is a die hard crimal most especially the propagandist Umahi n the diehard criminal n failure Ikpeazu.

This joke out of hate n bigotry chose not to query his miserable tribemen misruling his own land but instead he is here querying governance in a land he need to cross 21 rivers n 21nmountains away from its border. That is how pathetic an average Igbo is on NL. So pls be weary n understand this query is neither genuine nor sincere. They are a people filled with endemic hate n irredeemable bigotry for be it Yoruba Hausa Fulani Ikwerre Edo Ijaw Kanuri n all others.

To butress my point watch out for his tribesmen that will quote me n see if them will mention a thing about failuresgoverning their wretched land.

owobokiri:
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by tnerro1(m): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2021
419 man, what of state house of assembly autonomy ? grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by olatuns2017: 11:09am On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by sojfarm: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2021
This is a meeting for Commissioner of Justice and Attorney General of the State. Not even the National body of the Bar
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by Koralords: 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
Lagos leads
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by Koralords: 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
jrusky:

But if you are honest wit no sentiments Lagos is doing much much better than many state in what you listed above. I hate waking up in the morning and it's Tinubu this Tinubu that it's annoying I'm never Tinubu fan at all but uneccessary attention towards him pissed me off.

Bye.
Wish I could give you a millions likes,always berating tinubu,let them tell us which state they are from if it’s well run like Lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by 9jaRealist: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy by 9jaRealist: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
sojfarm:
This is a meeting for Commissioner of Justice and Attorney General of the State. Not even the National body of the Bar

It show maximum respect for the bar...
Nigerians and their leaders should learn HUMILITY!
>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Election: "The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely" By Kashim Shettima / The Free Education In Nigeria Debate. / Taraba Deputy Governor Empowered As Acting Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.