Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

How Come You Have To Urinate Frequently At Night? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Come You Have To Urinate Frequently At Night? (404 Views)

Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In Abuja As She Sat To Urinate / Urinate Frequently At Midnight? / I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come You Have To Urinate Frequently At Night? by disange: 7:07am On Apr 21, 2021
At night time, ordinary people desire they will have a very good rest efforts and awaken normally in the morning. However, some people may need to get up with the urge to urinate when sleeping, which can make their drowsiness fade away. It's normal to do that at times, but you should be especially noticed if it occurs too frequently.

What quantity of times in the event you focus on once you urinate through the night? In general, in case you are sleeping normally and suddenly feel that you have to pee, you must pay special focus on the times. When you urinate over twice at night, it can be nocturia.

Nocturia identifies that people be able to sleep at night during the night and attain approximately urinate due to urinary urgency. Usually, urinating greater than or comparable to twice may be evaluated as nocturia. It can occur at all age groups in almost any inhabitants, and its likelihood raises with age. There are several middle-older people who have problems with nocturia in everyday life.

Can nocturia bring damages to the man’s body? Although nocturia is fairly repeated, it might not belong to a specific illness, although it does bring about some issues to the man's life-style.

First of all, it affects sleep quality. The major damage of nocturia is that it will change the sleep quality of the affected individual. If he goes to the toilet frequently at night, he will not feel sleepy, which will easily lead to the poor spirit of the sufferer the next day, influencing the following work appointments and life quality.

Besides, it should be noted that nocturia is more common in middle-aged and elderly people, who tend to slow their movements due to the age. Once they urinate too many times at night, they may easily fall on account of drowsiness and negligence, which can also increase the likelihood of bone fracture.

On problem that this nocturia takes place more in seniors, when they get out of bed, it is not recommended to try out so hard. The better approach for them is to put a chamber pot beside their bed, which can avoid occasional accidents due to urgent urination.

The most significant one is that it will bring about chronic diseases. If you have an extended-phrase existence of nocturia, it would make the sufferer's sleep quality poor, which will modify the central nervous system and endocrine. If endocrine disorders occur in the body, it will result in many afflicting problems associated to metabolic system.

Under the influence of some external factors, it is easy for sufferers to trigger some chronic diseases. What’s more, frequent urination at midnight may be a signal of urinary tract infection, like prostatitis. If the male suffer from severe nocturia, it may be related to chronic prostatitis, which needs to be cured in time.

Commonly, herbal formula Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill is a suitable choice for sufferers, which can be useful to improve male prostate gland and even the whole urogenital system. If needed, you may have an attempt at it.
Re: How Come You Have To Urinate Frequently At Night? by MajesticKris: 7:47am On Apr 21, 2021
Cus if you don't, you will do it on the Bed
Re: How Come You Have To Urinate Frequently At Night? by Kindness218: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
Recently, I do go to the toilet like 3 times a night to pile and it seems I'm having heart born at the same time. I always feel drinking water at night.
Re: How Come You Have To Urinate Frequently At Night? by SweetVibe: 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kindness218:
Recently, I do go to the toilet like 3 times a night to pile and it seems I'm having heart born at the same time. I always feel drinking water at night.
Its sign of Ulcer

(1) (Reply)

Soup / 7 Ways To Treat Urinary Tract Infection Without Antibiotics / High BP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.