Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,068 members, 7,913,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:44 PM

Senator Kalu's Media Aide Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Kalu's Media Aide Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos (475 Views)

Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) / Senator Kalu Replies Akpabio Over NDDC Contract / Inferiority Complex: Okowa’s Aide Celebrates “strategic Handshake” With Omoagege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Kalu's Media Aide Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by MightyPen: 10:50am On Apr 21, 2021
Kenneth Udeh the Special Assistant on Media to the Chief Whip of the Senate and Former Governor of Abia State Senator Dr.Orji Uzor Kalu is a year older today.

Born and bred in Lagos, Southwestern Nigeria on April 21st, Kenneth Cole as he is popularly known is a journalist and holds a Bachelor's degree in Economics/Education from the Prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, he is also a member of the Computer Science Teachers Association (USA) and holds a Cyber Professional Development Certificate from the Association.

In recognition of his effort at the success of its maiden "Open House Lagos Event" Kenneth was awarded a certificate of recognition from the British Council in 2016, the media guru also obtained a certificate in performing and media arts from Pencils and Film Training Institute (PEFTI),Lagos,Nigeria.

The influential Aide to the Abia North Senator shared the good news to followers and fans on his official twitter handle @iamkennethcole with some dazzling photos, he wrote "Yay!!! It's that special April 21 day again! In God's eyes I blossom and in his arms I flourish. On this day I have a lot to be thankful for , no regrets just lessons to be learnt. Happy Birthday to me !!!

https://naijavoice.org/senator-kalus-media-aide-celebrates-birthday-with-stunning-photos/

Re: Senator Kalu's Media Aide Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nokio1: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2021
na wao ..Is he planning to be a computer teacher after his boss goes to jail or after he doesn't get presidential ticket...my pikin computer teacher like native dress too sha o

(1) (Reply)

Imo Govt Appoints New VC For Ozumba Mbadiwe University / No Innocent Nigerian Must Be Killed,harassed In SE,SS-NAS Warns Security. / Because Amaechi Is Involved: Love Him Or Hate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.