Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,871 members, 7,889,914 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking (3286 Views)

I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man / Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno / Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking by elizabeth24: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
A Photo of a Lion has gone viral on social media as it was reportedly found at the zoo of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU).

Verified media page on Twitter, @Naija_PR shared the photo online, leading to a series of funny reactions.

The horrifying picture of the malnourished lion which is on the brink of starvation has caught the eye of many social media users, who blamed the situation on the economy of the West African nation.

Sharing the picture, @Naija_PR wrote;

As reportedly seen in OAU zoo. E be things
https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/04/see-photos-of-starving-lion-in-oau-that-got-people-talking-photos.html

Re: See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking by dawnomike(m): 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
This is terribly sad...
Re: See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking by Totilopussylick(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
Adonbelivit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking by Ever8090: 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
Maybe she is sick, the one next to her looks healthy and I believe they been getting same feeding formula and treatment....

2 Likes

Re: See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking by Chimeluv(f): 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bag of bones cry
Re: See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking by iamyemiakins(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
I pity OAU students if the lions escape.
Dem talk say the lions na Alumni grin
Re: See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking by bmdmix3: 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
if this one chase buhari it wont catch him oh lol

YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking by robinso01(m): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
Is this lion or dog?
Re: See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking by Abdul05: 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
Set these lions free abeg.

grin grin oyinbo no fit treat animals like this
Re: See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking by Jostoman: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
See as them turn Lion to dog, even animal too are feeling the hardship in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking by Karlovych: 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
grin grin Even Buhari's economy has gotten to them, they would have been better off in their natural habitat than in Buharigeria
Re: See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
Is that a lion? abi dog. shocked
Re: See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking by oloriooko(m): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
This a big lie OP
That pix is not from OAU zoo, stop this pathetic behaviour
Re: See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking by Shellsploit: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
The lion looks like an asthmatic animal... shocked
Who get ventolin inhaler make dem administer d drug for am.
Re: See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking by Eryyy92: 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
I can kill this lion with my barehands
lol
Re: See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking by Lawly: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
Make dem throw buhari enter there na undecided undecided undecided
Re: See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking by johnkey: 12:09am On Apr 22, 2021
Representing Nigeria perfectly
Re: See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 22, 2021
See as the lion be like me.
Over 50 million email list for sale. Quote me with your price
Re: See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking by rex444(m): 4:33am On Apr 22, 2021
Hahahahaha maybe na this type of lion Samson kill
Re: See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking by Angrygoat: 7:08am On Apr 22, 2021
It needs to go to the VET, she is dying. No nimal rescue here at all. Sometimes I wonder why and how i found myself in nigeria.
Re: See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:38am On Apr 22, 2021
Ever8090:
Maybe she is sick, the one next to her looks healthy and I believe they been getting same feeding formula and treatment....
Hehn. You need glasses. Don't you see that the one next to her looks like he is wearing expired wig
Re: See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:10am On Apr 22, 2021
buhari government couple with hunger go don make this lion dey bark already
Re: See The Photos Of The Starving Lion In OAU That Got People Talking by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2021
rex444:
Hahahahaha maybe na this type of lion Samson kill

grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tragic : 19 Year Old Yahoo Boy Sets Girlfriend On Fire- See Reason (video) / Police Officer That Shot At A Lady In A Viral Video Few Months Ago Has Died(vid) / Man Pays Neighbor To Impregnate His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.