Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,061 members, 7,912,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:19 PM

Herbicide For Cassava Farm? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Herbicide For Cassava Farm? (1087 Views)

Should I Invest This Money Into A Cassava Farm? / Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) / I Need Selective Herbicide For Yam Crops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbicide For Cassava Farm? by arsenic33(m): 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
Please what's the best pre and post emergence herbicide for Cassava Farm?
Re: Herbicide For Cassava Farm? by nurey(m): 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
After land preparation and ridging, you plant the cassava stems and after 2 weeks before the emergence of the leaves, you apply glyphosate at 2L per hectare that would takecare of seeds of weeds in the soil. After 8 weeks with emergence of leaves I used paraquat and 2-4D amide to squash the grasses and broadleaf weeds using shield spraymethod of spraying to protect the cassava leaves.

From study I followed back in school after 8.weeks the best weeding method for cassava is manual weeding with labour after that you can spray till the cassava canopy is big enough to control weeds.

2 Likes

Re: Herbicide For Cassava Farm? by arsenic33(m): 5:49am On Apr 22, 2021
nurey:
After land preparation and ridging, you plant the cassava stems and after 2 weeks before the emergence of the leaves, you apply glyphosate at 2L per hectare that would takecare of seeds of weeds in the soil. After 8 weeks with emergence of leaves I used paraquat and 2-4D amide to squash the grasses and broadleaf weeds using shield spraymethod of spraying to protect the cassava leaves.

From study I followed back in school after 8.weeks the best weeding method for cassava is manual weeding with labour after that you can spray till the cassava canopy is big enough to control weeds.
Thank you sir
Re: Herbicide For Cassava Farm? by cattlefarming01: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
Save More Money By Using This To Effectively Kill Weeds On Your Farm Land

One enemy that can hinder the progress of your farm is the presence of weeds

Weeds can reduce your yield during harvest.

Weeds compete with your crops for water and nutrients and they can starve your crops of the important nutrients they need to grow well.

Weeds also harbor pests and diseases which can affect your crops.

That's why you should take weeding seriously and start using a cost-effective herbicides like Herbi - Zyme to kill weeds in their farm.

Herbi - Zyme is a 100% natural liquid non - selective, pre - emergency herbicide products fortified with enzyme and soil - conditioning.

Apart from Herbi - Zyme killing weeds within 48 hours of application from the root, it also helps to condition your soil at the same time.

Herbi - Zyme is naturally made and safe to use.

Herbi -Zyme is also cost-effective which help you to save more money

For delivery of the product contact us on 08033492090

To learn more about our products visit www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

Re: Herbicide For Cassava Farm? by OluchiDelly: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
arsenic33:
Please what's the best pre and post emergence herbicide for Cassava Farm?

Use force-uron, if u intercrop with maize use xtra force. Both are pre emergent and early post emg, they are also selective.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Every Southerner/South Easterner Must Own A Farm/garden / My Cucumber Plant / Skimmed Powder Milk For Sale (25kg) !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.