Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,337 members, 7,904,346 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

Cold Approach Any Girl You Like And Get Her Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cold Approach Any Girl You Like And Get Her Number (811 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / How To Instantly Develop Confidence To Approach Any Girl If You're Shy / "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cold Approach Any Girl You Like And Get Her Number by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hey guys.

I've used this for while now so I don't mind sharing. Besides another idea could pop up in my head any minute, so here it is..

Me (with half a smile and a handshake that will last at least 5 secs): Hey, you know I really didn't like what you did the last time?
Her (surprised): I'm sorry, what did I do? Or Blah blah blah
Me: And even those things you told your friend about me.. Twas not nice.
Her (very surprised): I'm so sorry, I didn't do anything.. Blah blah blah
Me: Well, its okay, its fine, I've actually forgotten all about it. Its nice to see you again I guess.

And that's that, so you can proceed from there.

I usually leave with the number or an instant date.
Re: Cold Approach Any Girl You Like And Get Her Number by Sonnobax15(m): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
cheesy
The only way and only time this can ever and mistakenly work on a Nigerian girl is when you've got a fine skin which alone speaks of how much you've got in your back pocket..

1 Like

Re: Cold Approach Any Girl You Like And Get Her Number by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
The only way and only time this can ever and mistakenly work on a Nigerian girl is when you've got a fine skin which alone speaks of how much you've got in your back pocket..

Lol. It will still work when you've got the basics down like your dressing and body language.
Re: Cold Approach Any Girl You Like And Get Her Number by anthonyuncle(m): 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
what be this

(1) (Reply)

Sabinus sex Girl In His Comedy(full Video) / Squirting / American Rapper Kodak Black Singing 2face African Queen Music Effortlessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.