Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,452 members, 7,944,240 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

[guaranteed]: How To Increase Your Sales By 300% - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [guaranteed]: How To Increase Your Sales By 300% (135 Views)

TRENDING : Increase Your Daily Sales By 300% / Make More Sales By Finding Your Ideal Customer For Networkers / Lekki And Ikoyi Toll Fares To Increase February 1– LCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[guaranteed]: How To Increase Your Sales By 300% by growthportal: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
Do you know that the money you seek is in people’s pockets or bank accounts?

But do you know HOW to get the monies out?

There are very effective strategies to getting leads, building loyal followership, and making lots of money in that your business.

It’s all about PERSUASION STRATEGIES…

Your ability to persuade your audience to take a favourable course of action.

The art of persuasion is the most important skill you’ll need to achieve your personal and business goals.

Some time ago, at a Trade Fair in Port Harcourt, I sold a digital video recorder (DVR) watch of N30,000 to a man who had no intentions of purchasing anything. Yeah! I kid you not.

So, how did I do it?
• How did I penetrate the man’s purchasing power base?
• What secrets and strategies did I deploy?
• What exact trigger words did I use?

These and many more questions would surely be answered in this high-value and corrosive PERSUASION STRATEGIES ONLINE COURSE.

The PERSUASION STRATEGIES COURSE will teach you the most powerful strategies for improving your ability to persuade and influence people, and eventually smile to the bank.

You’ll learn:
• How to gain rapport with anyone – FAST.
• How to motivate people to take favourable action, gain powerful networking skills and gain people’s trust rapidly.
• How to write SALES COPIES that engage and generate much money for your business.
• How to make your customers literally BEG you to take their money. PROVEN!

Persuasion skills can be applied to benefit every area of your life.

All I’m saying is that if you want to learn how to be a better business person, therapist, salesperson, manager, teacher, etc., then reach me NOW.

The total value of this power-packed course is over N50,000 (if you were to train at any NLP office). No kidding.

But if I can get 100 interested persons, I’ll crash the course from N10,000 to an affordable sum of N2,000 ONLY. It’s an early bird.

But the EARLY BIRD DIES TODAY!

So, what are you waiting for? Don't overthink it. Click on [url]/PersuasionStrag[/url] to JOIN NOW.

Limited slots are available.

The group is filling up fast!

Your fight is against poverty, not your village people.

But to do that, you need to arm yourself with the right information, skills, and tools.

This is your opportunity to WIN your fight.

Oya, quickly send me a WhatsApp message now on +2348032492656 to be added.

(1) (Reply)

Packers And Movers In Noida / Pure Honey Seller /original Honey Seller. / How You Can Pay Yourself A Salary? |BNM #8|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.