Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,961 members, 7,946,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Before Christ Returns There is Going To Be Three Major Wars - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before Christ Returns There is Going To Be Three Major Wars (2817 Views)

Three Major Things God Wants From You / If Heaven And Hell Is Real. What Of The People That Lived Before Christ Came? / How Was The Black African Saved Before Christ - Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Christ Returns There is Going To Be Three Major Wars by MrPresident1: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Psalms 11:6
Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
Re: Before Christ Returns There is Going To Be Three Major Wars by MrPresident1: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sudden destruction from the LORD is coming, the day of perdition of ungodly and wicked men, the war of Armageddon. Have no part in God's wrath.

Repent today.
Re: Before Christ Returns There is Going To Be Three Major Wars by MrPresident1: 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
MrPresident1:
The Mother of All Wars MOAWs

2. The second war is the war of Armageddon. This is the gathering of the nations of the world, their kings and peons, in solidarity with the beast, to try to thwart and subvert the victory of the LORD. The corona vaccines have been developed to try to destroy the purpose of the LORD. There is no wisdom against the LORD, and any attempt to overthrow his purpose will be an exercise in ultimate futility. The vaccines cannot return you to heaven. You lost, loser.

Proverbs 21:30
There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD.

The beastly system of the rulership of this world has been defeated, the corona vaccine is an attempt to restore the world to beastly settings, and this shall not stand. This new normal is not ending, it is progressing into the LORD’s rest.

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

This attempt by satan to return to heaven, this rebellion against the LORD, will the decisively crushed. The corona vaccines is a mark of the beast and anyone that has taken the vaccine has signed up into the army of the beast, both advertently and inadvertently; multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision!

Joel 3:14
Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

Anyone that has taken the beast’s mark, has been marked for him. This is the war that ends America’s rulership. In this rebellion, God will thoroughly disgrace America, he will use her to wipe the floor

Isaiah 14:4-12
That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!
5 The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.
6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.
7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.
8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.
9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?
11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

The son of perdition will kill his own people with his own hands. Very soon, he will activate the kill agent that he has concocted into his vaccines and his people will start dropping dead. And the people that have signed up for him too, kings, queens, peons.

Isaiah 14:20
Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

Revelation 19:17-19
17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Ezekiel 39:17-22
And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.
18 Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatlings of Bashan.

19 And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.
20 Thus ye shall be filled at my table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, and with all men of war, saith the Lord GOD.
21 And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.
22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.

When the deaths start, the second part of the prophecy of Matthew 24:30b will be fulfilled. This period will be a time of unprecedented global trouble. The American/British/Western global system of things will crash.

Matthew 24:30b
: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

This war is the reclamation of Israel, by the LORD, to himself. This is the rest of the Israel of God, the rest that God has granted to them, his dearly beloved people. This is the end of the dominion of the bastion of evil who allowed no one no rest since he came into power

Revelation 17:14
These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

A clarification.

The MOAW is the judgment of God upon the wicked. It is the end of wickedness in the world; it is the end of Satan and all his dogs. God will do this by himself, suddenly, no human mediation of any kind will be involved.
Re: Before Christ Returns There is Going To Be Three Major Wars by MrPresident1: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ezekiel 39:11
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.
Re: Before Christ Returns There is Going To Be Three Major Wars by Ayomide252: 7:52pm On May 03, 2022
Pls read
The founder of a church here in nigeria..few years ago..said God created men and that his intention was to have a relationship with men directly..to govern..guide them..then this general overseer said that God did govern them himself..but at some point..men rebelled against him..and chose to be governed by men..but that now..God wants to govern earth again..as he used to.

This general overseer who calls himself an apostle said..God wants to govern mankind again..but that God is not gonna come down from heaven to govern mankind...but he will do it through his servant.

He said he(God)is gonna govern earth..just as he governed the Israelites through Moses and Aaron..he said God will be telling him the things he(God)wants for mankind..things that should be and shouldn't...and that when God tells him..when he(apostle) receives what God wants to be..he will then tell the government..to do them..and the government will make it be..they'll execute it.

This so called apostle showed his congregation something like this..he said this is how God wants things to be now.
God

His servants

The government

The masses

Instead of this..

God

The government

The masses

He said God will above all..passing what he wants to him his servant..and then he'll pass it to the government to excute..that's how it's going to be..he said the government will stop governing the people as they have been doing..all they will be doing now is..whatever it is he tells them to do which are what God wants.

Lol..guys..are you seeing what is happening here..its very obvious..but incase you're reading these and you do not see it..I'll tell you..thats the one world government..coming live..in a very sneaky way...this man is establishing a one world government..
Guys..this is the man the Bible said would be given power over every nation..tongues and kindreds..the Antichrist

And I would love to show yall the videos of when he said all of these things..but they were deleted from the Facebook page of his church..they deleted them
With some other videos too..�

Fellow Christians we all know that.. number one.. the Antichrist will be a religious leader..two..he'll establish a one world government..he'll have the absolute power..over every nation..kindred..and tongues..and..if you're reading this and you say this man that fits exactly what the Bible said the Antichrist is...isn't the Antichrist..then youre an hypocrite.

I want you to know this..the government know him.. listen..they(the government)and the wealthy ones around are silently preparing for this apostle rise...billions are being spent for this man as I speak..very large buildings are presently being built for him all around the world..they know him..they know each other..they're gonna listen to him..i hope you understood that very well..they know each other...very soon..guys very soon..this man will rise.

And if youre reading this..and you choose not believe me..maybe because you probably might have idealized him as some god in your mind who will be hidden and will not discovered..until when he rises..I want you to know or remember this..the Bible said the antichrist is going to be revealed.. someone or some people will know him..and then reveal his identity.

Ive said my own..(sigh)guys I want you to read this very CAREFULLY..ive been to many churches but I've not seen anyone like this one..i used to attend it..i don't even know how to describe them..they amaze me..you should check them out..they're on fb search.

THIS IS THE CHURCH!!!
��
Thelevitechristainassembly

I hope y'all got that clearly..THAT IS THE CHURCH..above�☝�?!

Thank you very much..and God bless you ❤️��‍♂️
Re: Before Christ Returns There is Going To Be Three Major Wars by MrPresident1: 8:27am On May 04, 2022
I missed one war. The war that will make the king of the north to assume primacy over all the earth. The defeat of the US/UK/NATO/Israeli alliance. Daniel 11:40-45

MrPresident1:
Daniel 11:40-45
King James Version

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

The US/UK/NATO alliance is the king of the south. Russia is the king of the North. the US/UK/NATO alliance has been swarming at Russia coming at Russia with all kinds of travail and wars and sanctions, politically, militarily, financially, economically and even spiritually. Russia will fight back in a whirlwind, with men and materiel, Russia will invade, overflow and pass over many countries.

Spiritually speaking, the North is superior to he South. So, the king of the north is superior to the king of the south

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

Russia will enter into Jerusalem and its surroundings i.e. the Middle East. Russia will overthrow many countries. Edom (Western Europe), Moab (China) and the chief of the children of Ammon (Emperor of Japan) shall escape from his hands. Russia will avoid Western Europe or Edom because Edom is due for judgment. Moab aka China is already in alliance with Russia. The Emperor of Japan is a direct descendant of the Sun goddess; his absolute monarchy will be restored.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

Russia will call or force alliances with countries of the world. Africa will side with Russia by force.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

Africa is very rich in natural resources, all these resources will come under Russia's control. All the human and natural resources of African nations will be available to Russia by virtue of the [forced] alliance with Africa.

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

The return of Jesus and the increasing prosperity of the children of God will trouble Russia which is now the Gog and Magog coalition (Ezekiel 38 and 39)

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

The Capital of Gog and Magog shall be between the seas in the glorious holy mountain [Jerusalem]. Between the Mediterranean and the Euphrates which is Sumer or ancient Mesopotamia. Gog and Magog shall come to his end and none shall help him because the LORD shall destroy him finally [when he comes against the redeemed of the LORD] Ezekiel 38 and 39

Covid 19 was the war in heaven to be followed by the rise of God and Magog and the defeat of the US/UK/NATO/Israeli alliance. Then there will be worldwide famine and economic trouble. Then there will be the war of Armageddon where God will punish the rebellious against him, the people who ate the sacrifices of the dead, who gave themselves to baalpeor. This is MOAW

Then we will have FOAW. In this war, God himself alone, will destroy the Gog and Magog coalition that will want to come and attack his redeemed and beloved. the defeat of Gog and Magog will be complete and total.

God will reign forever!

HALLELUJA!!!
Re: Before Christ Returns There is Going To Be Three Major Wars by MrPresident1: 8:12am On Sep 05, 2022
Luke 18:8
I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Kill Your Only Child as a Sacrifice, If Asked By Your God? / God Does Not Deceive! / Why God Appeared Wicked In The Old But Loving In The New Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.