Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,837 members, 7,906,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:33 AM

Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time - Adverts (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time (18592 Views)

This Is An Offer You Grab With Both Hands / Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade / Doris Nigerian Foodstuffs Export, Exports All Kinds Of Nigerian Foodstuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 5:04pm On May 13
Do you have interest in securing an export license? Let's be your best plug. See below requirements and timelines

*Essential Requirements:*
- Certified copies of your CAC documents (Only Limited Liability Companies allowed for Export License).
- A stamped board resolution.
- A list of the products you're looking to export.
- Your company's contact details: phone number, email, and address.

*Next Steps:*
1. Kindly submit copies of your documents for verification.
2. Make the required payment for the filings.
3. Please ensure you forward the payment receipt or confirmation to us for prompt processing.

*Once all requirements are met and verified, your E-Certificate will be issued and sent to you within 7 working days*
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 07
The import/export business is the key driver of growth or recession in any country. Depending on if there are more imports or exports than the other, the effects it has on every economy, including Nigeria’s, is always profound.

While this industry is largely run by the private sector, the government regulates all of the industries and still maintains some state-owned products like crude oil to be exported only by the country, with the help of brokers to facilitate a lot of the transactions.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:20pm On Jun 16
Blessed Sunday
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22
Trade performance

Italy and Spain are the largest destinations of Nigerian leather in total, covering over 71% of total Nigerian exports. This mainly consists of goat leather, while sheep and lamb leather reached larger export values in Asian countries.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 26
Agro Processing in Nigeria, Adding Value to Agricultural Products

Agro processing in Nigeria involves adding value to Nigeria agricultural produce. Value-added agriculture generates several billions in economic impact of a country. In fact, adding value to agricultural products beyond the farm gate usually has several times the economic impact of the agricultural production alone.

Agricultural producers receive a much smaller portion of the consumer’s naira than do food processors, especially processors who produce brand name items. Capturing those additional naira by adding value to farm or ranch products is a goal of many producers.

Agro processing in Nigeria today can act as a catalyst towards starting or commencing your own value added business. You can subscribe for our training and food processing and packaging for local and international markets.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28
With cashew nut and in specific, the kernel in introspects, cashew kernel export is a promising market. According to recent statistics from NEPC, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Poland, France, Japan, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Lithuania and Ireland are the top ten markets with the largest untapped potential for Nigeria cashew kernel export. Vietnam is currently the largest export destination for Nigeria cashew kernels with average yearly exports of 3.4milliona dollars. It is also Nigeria’s largest competitor on a global scale. Poland is a small market for Nigeria but France is a new market.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06
Food export from Nigeria

Food items you can export include Yam Tubers, Plantains, Bananas, Tomatoes, Mangoes, Oranges, Pawpaw, Water Melon, Pineapples, Red Palm Oil, Onions, Cucumbers, Corn, Potatoes, Groundnut Oil, Garri, Amala, Melon Seed (egusi), Ogbono, Pepper (red or black), Dehydrated Vegetables (Ugu, Bitter Leaf, Water Leaf, Okazi
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 09
Agro Profitable Products to export from Nigeria

A list of items you can export from Nigeria includes; Ginger, Cocoa butter, Rubber, Palm kernel oil, Textiles and garments, Gallstone, Sesame seed, Garlic, Yam tubers, Charcoal, Cotton, Cassava floor, Cashew Nuts, Honey, Shrimps, Snail, Chili pepper, Fruit Juice, Poultry, Cosmetics and Soap, wigs and hair attachments.

GINGER: It is one good farm product to export from Nigeria to other countries. It is a hot, fragrant spice made from the rhizome of a plant, which may be chopped or powdered for cooking, preserved in syrup, or candied. Nigeria is one of the largest producers of Ginger. It is also one of the most traded spices in the world because of its health benefits and medicinal purposes. You can start trading this item by exporting to major importers like the USA, Japan, Pakistan, Netherlands, India, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, etc.

COCOA BUTTER: Cocoa butter also known as Theobroma oil, is a pale yellow edible vegetable fat extracted from cocoa beans. It is used in making chocolates, ointments, toiletries, and pharmaceuticals. This is why the demand is so high in countries like the USA, UK, Germany, Netherland, Belgium, and France.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 12
What is the future of agriculture in Nigeria?

To meet the ever-changing food demands and to improve livelihoods and the economy, Nigeria needs to embrace and improve on technology-driven food production. Experts predict that by 2050, farming will need even more data and information technology skills to help achieve food security.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 13
Top tips to understand the market

Gather basic market information, from import regulations to trade statistics. You can make use of several freely available Market Analysis tools.
Narrow the focus of your research to your product or service. This will make the whole process more specific.

Research competitor markets.
Find out what they are doing right and how they are doing it.
Attend market-specific seminars.
Seek out practical advice for experienced businessmen.
Develop direct contacts with potential buyers.
You can make use of several freely available online directories.
Try to understand the market environment.
Relevant trade fairs and embassies are good sources of information.

Research areas
The first step of market research includes gathering basic information, ranging from import regulations to trade statistics. You should include several areas in the first phase of your market research. The most important aspects are:

Trade statistics and trends
Trade policies
Regulatory framework
Business environment
Business culture
Distribution channels
Trade logistics
Risk assessment
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15
The international trade industry may be highly lucrative for traders who have learnt the ropes and can successfully chart a course that is mostly bound for success. You can trade from Nigeria, Asia, Europe, America, Africa or other parts of the world.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 3:17pm On Jul 21
Exporters sourcing goods need a form of assurance when purchasing the goods they want to export to ensure that the quality of the goods they’re buying will be exactly the same as agreed with the international buyer when an inspection is done at the port of loading.
To guarantee the quality of goods, international buyers and most exporters employ the services of inspection companies, but mostly world-class inspection companies that are known for their quality of service, age in the industry, and consistency in delivering on guaranteeing the quality of goods loaded before it arrives the destination country.
If you want to know which companies you can use to test and guarantee the quality of goods been shipped from a sourcing point to a loading port and eventually to a destination country.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22
Advantages of Exporting for Companies

Companies export products and services for a variety of reasons. Exports can increase sales and profits if the goods create new markets or expand existing ones, and they may even present an opportunity to capture significant global market share. Companies that export spread business risk by diversifying into multiple markets.

Exporting into foreign markets can often reduce per-unit costs by expanding operations to meet increased demand. Finally, companies that export into foreign markets gain new knowledge and experience that may allow the discovery of new technologies, marketing practices and insights into foreign competitors.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26
These incentives give you numerous advantages when exporting:

The provision of financial grants lets you expand exports more easily. The cost of production support makes your products more competitive in the global markets.
The financial support lets you facilitate greater / faster market penetration.
NEPC is administering two export incentives: Export Development Fund & Export Expansion Grant.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 28
Blessed Sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

A Dubai Opportunity To Make Money, Working In Your Spare Time. / La Buena Vida International Business School / If You Are Based In Abuja And Need Quick Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.