Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,574 members, 7,898,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks (35250 Views)

Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju / Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by chinedu234(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2021
Working in bakeries can be a wonderful experience in a sane clime. And it is better than you rogues who know nothing else but demolition of the nation's wealth.

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by hammerDK: 11:27am On Apr 22, 2021
E DON DEY CLEAR NOW THAT NIGERIA IS ENDING.

EVEN BRITAIN DON WASH HAND COMMOT FOR THE ZOO.

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by VonSmallhausen: 11:29am On Apr 22, 2021
The forces that will ultimately break up Nigeria if we do not wake up have nothing to do with the elite:
- The bandits and boko haram surging southward from the North are not elite
- The fulani militants already roaming the south are not elite
- The Niger Delta militants are not elite
- The main body of opinion in IPOB are not the elite, in fact the igbo elite are probably their greatest opponents

I conclude that Lai has missed it yet again!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by copiescopy(m): 11:29am On Apr 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by criuze(m): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2021
Hopes you know Togo has bakeries

tell me industry you can be proud of in this camp

at worst camp without firelight

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by aryzgreat: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2021
Is that the fear that motivates ur defence of one fake Nigeria?

Definitely Northern quota system professors will work not only in bakery but farm and groundnut pyramid cos there will be no free oil money to pay them

Mad people!

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by Indispensable85(m): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2021
So where will you work, oga liar Mohammed?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by jidebabao: 11:32am On Apr 22, 2021
It's lie Muhammed again
Free crypto money:https://piratewins.io/?pirate=1221687
Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by Angelfrost(m): 11:32am On Apr 22, 2021
The first time I will read something meaningful from this pathological liar....

He spoke the hard truth here.

Still, if unity means only a certain privileged few getting the best of the country, then it is of no use... If breaking up will get regions moving forward, then let's go there.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by Joseph08(m): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2021
When Nepotism is at work in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by LCling: 11:33am On Apr 22, 2021
Elites?? He meant the politicians and sokotos and dangotes
No where for the masses 90%nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by Eriokanmi: 11:33am On Apr 22, 2021
degamonn:
What is his business with that? Is he a professor?
grin

You know what? They know this would definitely happen. They can't stop it. Its obvious but they'd keep defending their means of livelihood. They can run away anytime through their escape route, but only waiting for the d-day. This professors losing jobs isn't today's saying. Before abacha created ekiti state out of the old ondo state, same was tabled before his government that should ekiti be carved out of ondo, the majority of the civil servants in the old ondo state who made up of 55% of the workforce of ekiti people , would end up in farms, including their lecturers and Permanent secretaries. Amazingly, this never happened. Same scenario played out in osun when they were carved out of old oyo state , governor bisi askande was faced with job issues but later, things became normal.

Same is happening after Brexit as we speak and the UK are now busy looking for professionals. Last year alone, they recruited thousands of health workers from Nigeria alone. My cousin who was an IT personnel thought of relocating to Canada before brexit but now, his pay was almost tripled with promotion, just to discourage him from leaving the UK by his employer. We will all be alright, should we break up. Any country carved out of Nigeria who is deficient in various sectors can hire from yorubaland. Then they'd be paid in dollars.

Leave all those greedy leaders alone. Lai mohamed had no single company. Their companies are their various political offices they hold, where they're stealing tax payers money to maintain their health. What job would someone like lai muhamed get at his age, should we break up? That's their fear. We don't care how they feel. Secession is inevitable and its only then we can be alright and self-reliant. This union is fake....I'm yoruba before people would start thinking the comment was put up by an ipob. The ongoing revelation about pantami is as a result of the stupidity and selfishness of our southern leaders. They're the ones who pulled us into this mess all in the name of money.

How can someone like pantami be nominated to occipy such a sensitive office/ministry and the senate would approve his nomination, just like that without digging into his past or carrying out due diligence about him? If you say its not right, they'd say he's being witch-haunted even though pantami himself knew those revelations were true about him and has said they were his past and things had changed now...I've never seen a terrorist change his ideology. They can only hide it. The phone numbers, BVN and NIN of key personalities in Nigeria are in his palms and he can do anything, should they gbemu, anytime. They can track them down on the highway, anywhere and take their lives. I never believed my beloved country could turn this way. These people mean business but we're just underestimating it

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by jchioma: 11:33am On Apr 22, 2021
grin

Scare tactics.

Destiny cannot be changed.

Nigeria as a nation was not destined to be forever.

It's clear in every ramification. We can't continue to live in fear.

Wetin wan happen, make e happen!

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by udemzyudex(m): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2021
funny.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by Emyogalanya: 11:36am On Apr 22, 2021
So it's all about the elites? They want the elite team and their children to stay in ac offices while the poor takes the heat from bakery ovens with their kids.? Well tell that man that I've already prepared his appointment letter already he must work in my bakery

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by deeva2: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2021
MAKE THE COUNTRY BREAK....MUMU SOMEBODY

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:37am On Apr 22, 2021
Mtchheeeww...

Nothing wrong in that. So far they take home good income.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by UtaliEgo1(m): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2021
Lai is doing his job as a Loyalist. If something happens now and they sack him, he will start saying the opposite. Don't blame him coz na where person de work na there him de chop whether good or bad.
Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by sojfarm: 11:39am On Apr 22, 2021
Think for your self.

We all know that people like have nothing to offer outside stealing politics. Yes, Nigerian system of governance has rendered professor as drivers. But the professors and professionals that know their worth will never go down.

However, the professor of OFF MIC CATEGORY shall experience what the Liar Mohammed has reduced them to.

I will not blame this old fool. He can only be the spokesperson for the like of the sitting State of Head (or Head of State).

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2021
The clueless dishonest derelict. Na you talk say professors/elites will end up working in bakery, in the same breath na you still talk say na dem get multiple passports and will swiftly bail wen things go kaput. So disoriented they cant even stick to one thing.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by misterjosh(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2021
What nonsense is this one saying now angry

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by ensamy(m): 11:44am On Apr 22, 2021
Nothing good can ever come out of Lie Lie Mohammed.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by Olabode211: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2021
na me go kill you last....ajeh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by Emyogalanya: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2021
yashau:
smiley this man will never amaze me
the fear is very real. He went to speak at a NAN programme What has this got to do with what he went to do

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2021
Werey

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by oluphemmxzy(m): 11:52am On Apr 22, 2021
is this a threat or what?
Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by GoldHorse(m): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2021
Mehn!!!! How do these people reason walahi?!!! So the break up should be prevented so that the elites will not suffer?!!! The common man that has been suffering nko?! No problem abi?

E shock me!

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by SmartPolician: 11:54am On Apr 22, 2021
Viknat:
We are all already working in bakery. Is naija not even worse than bakery? The whole world looking at Nigeria

Are you an elite? grin grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by Godwin25king: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2021
This man mouth no dey smell as he dey talk all these things undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by Kreme(m): 11:55am On Apr 22, 2021
Woe to Mr LIE Mohammed,
Professors can work in cemeteries as grave guards for all I care...all I know is One Nigeria is nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by pharmagba: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks by musicwriter(m): 11:55am On Apr 22, 2021
Why does Lai Mohammed think a peaceful separation should not be an option? Nnamdi Kanu is calling for a peaceful separation. Sunday Igboho is calling for a peaceful separation.

Why is Lai Mohammed calling for war?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting / Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) / IGP Arase, Obi, Ahmed, Others May Be Sacked- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.