Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,986 members, 7,931,392 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:33 AM

Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle (27986 Views)

Female Police Officer On Traffic Duty Left Bleeding After Assault By Soldier(pic / New Look Of Farmer Whose Head Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / This Graphic Photo Of Cultist Whose Head Was Cut Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle by tit(f): 3:41am On Apr 22, 2021
police vs army.
no case submission by oga lawyer
Re: Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle by Immortaltunez: 3:58am On Apr 22, 2021
Quelme:
I'm not supporting it in any form.... Just that, I don't just want to hear anything about olopa....

Have you even bothered to ask, what was that olopa doing on top that vehicle?

Was he supposed to be on top of the vehicle at that particular moment to start with?

Even if the driver committed a traffic offence, was that the best way the olopa should have handled it by jumping on top the vehicle?

When I say these olopas are agberos in uniform, I know what I'm talking about.... From the look of things, he wanted to extort or collect roger from those guys, no two ways about it.
na dust u dey yarn
Re: Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle by hansomb: 4:27am On Apr 22, 2021
I swear if na America police they will just shoot him and nothing will happen because it will be justified.
Re: Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle by Wealthkey: 4:30am On Apr 22, 2021
It's so unfortunate that the Nigeria police force has lost its respect among the populace.

Anyways, I believe a greater nigeria is coming.

Do you know you can actually make 6-7 figures monthly through affiliate marketing?

Affiliate marketing is driving traffic to people's product and earning commission when someone's buys that product.

Click the link below to know more

https:///2P9fvt2
Re: Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle by Map1(m): 4:31am On Apr 22, 2021
xtechx:

2 wrongs don't make a right. We are condemning armed police for attacking civilians and now the same civilians are doing exactly the same.

The last 2 attacks (RRS officer and this one) have shown that some civilians are just ruthless and worse than officers. When people like that join the force, they become bad officers and that's how bad civilians turn into bad uniform men.

If you support it, fine... But when it backfires on civilians, don't blame anyone.
We Nigerians are too emotional, even before now,most of these offices are too expose to danger before now did you know the numbers of unarmed civilian life they have cut short?where there is no justice there will be no peace,all this are just child play compared to what will happen to them in future if there is not a proper reform.
Re: Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 4:33am On Apr 22, 2021
Zmark:
Its just a case of people been pushed to the wall. Nigeria police too wicked abeg.

Im also a Nigerian and I'm frustrated but let's call a spade a spade, that dude went too far
A uniformed man on duty
Was harmless and not molesting on doing his job
You carry bottle nack him for head
He's jail sentence is definitely assured
That guy wont taste freedom for the next 20years, so much for been pushed to the wall
Re: Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle by Map1(m): 4:48am On Apr 22, 2021
ednut1:
Nigerians are playing with fire. Police men go soon begin resign enmasse. Then anachy looms
Stop creating fear where there is no need for it,Gone are the days where police work in accordance but now they are working for their own selfish interest,we are owned security, even before now there is no community with out there own security so what are they protecting?if 20 people were arrested as a criminal 17 will be innocent,go to our prison, you will meet alot of innocent citizen there who has spent nothing less than 15year on awaiting trial do you know what that means,I have some one who is a police officer,he is under anti crime with his team they make nothing less than 300k in a day do you know what that mean?A DPO once confess to me that if we failed to give him return on a monthly basis he will rope us and nothing we happen, I have seen a situation where police woman deflated the whole of my 4 tyres because I can't have her 2hundred naira,I pray you don't come across these people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle by TexasR: 5:00am On Apr 22, 2021
Hoelujohn:
Quite unfortunate that the Nigeria Police Force has lost her respect amongst the populace

Not quite true.
Not all Nigerians are criminals that can do that to a uniformed officer doing his work

What did the traffic officer do wrong ?

Let's not attempt to justify evil and criminality cos doing that will consume everybody in a short time and there will be police to call upon for help
Re: Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle by yommen: 5:34am On Apr 22, 2021
Zmark:
Its just a case of people been pushed to the wall. Nigeria police too wicked abeg.

Shot up!!! See him typing rubbish. The fleeing driver knocked down a motorcycle and tried to escape. He needed to be arrested and you said police too wicked. The same system that produced the barbarick you produced the police.
Re: Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle by Oju4190: 5:43am On Apr 22, 2021
The sound of the bottle shock me
Re: Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 22, 2021
ednut1:
Nigerians are playing with fire. Police men go soon begin resign enmasse. Then anachy looms
That would help us divide this country sef
Re: Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle by notoriousbabe: 6:36am On Apr 22, 2021
It serves him right. Next time he won’t join the Nigeria police force
Re: Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle by notoriousbabe: 6:37am On Apr 22, 2021
ednut1:
na that anarchy we dey pray for sef
Re: Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:33am On Apr 22, 2021
xtechx:

2 wrongs don't make a right. We are condemning armed police for attacking civilians and now the same civilians are doing exactly the same.

The last 2 attacks (RRS officer and this one) have shown that some civilians are just ruthless and worse than officers. When people like that join the force, they become bad officers and that's how bad civilians turn into bad uniform men.

If you support it, fine... But when it backfires on civilians, don't blame anyone.
When you were busy beating ur juniors in FGC school it didn't come to ur mind that they'll become beasts when they enter society? We're all to blame for the brutality that is happening on the streets today, We need to spare the rod in our secondary schools
Re: Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 22, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
When you were busy beating ur juniors in FGC school it didn't come to ur mind that they'll become beasts when they enter society? We're all to blame for the brutality that is happening on the streets today, We need to spare the rod in our secondary schools

Why do u assume I schooled in FGC or even in Nigeria? Oga calm down and stop the ignorant assumptions.
Re: Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle by Regtkh: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2021
the government should hire skilled pr people.
If your aim is to restore trust in the police, then you better do a damn good job.
Any thinking fool can see that this is a poorly executed image building stunt.

I will do a way better job if I was asked to execute such a task...not this rubbish
Re: Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle by maasoap(m): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2021
Zmark:
Quelme:
What about police men who intimidate, torture, harass and even kill unarmed civilian without any form of provocation.... Abeg calm down. Police never show you shege. I have no pity for them at all... Useless lot.

And what's your point exactly? That the animal should be invited and given medal or just allow him to be? You didn't read the part that said he was a hit and run driver who has put a cyclist in hospital? That animal then went ahead and broke bottle on another human being. Is that the kind of person you think you should defend and justify his animalistic behaviour?
Re: Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle by coolgb(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2021
Quelme:
What about police men who intimidate, torture, harass and even kill unarmed civilian without any form of provocation.... Abeg calm down. Police never show you shege. I have no pity for them at all... Useless lot.
you will definitely do worst even if you are giving a uniform. shame
Re: Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle by PrinceGallant: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
I pray that guy is apprehended and be given what he deserved.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi / Lagos Landlord Kills Tenant Of Four Months / Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.