Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,455 members, 7,978,465 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:50 AM

Hollybratt School Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hollybratt School Jokes (711 Views)

Hollybratt Jokes Board / Smile And Laugh [hollybratt Jokes] / School Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hollybratt School Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
Who you help?

Hollybratt ran into the class, and went to sat behind Emeka
Hollybratt:Emeka how far? You don do your homework?

Emeka:For your mind? Me self dey wait for Rukewe to come so i go do copy and paste befor the crazy Teacher return

Hollybratt:Wahala be like bicycle o!

Rukewe entered the class brought out her book she tried to submit it before Hollybratt and Emeka hold her both hands

Emeka:Abeg Rukewe borrow me ya homework make i copy am, aswear i go buy you yoghurt tomorrow

Hollybratt:Abeg Rukewe borrow us

Rukewe:Hmmm so you want my help, you Emeka do you ever help me with my homework?

Emeka:I know but borrow me, i will start helping you from today

Hollybratt:Rukewe no say me i no help you o!

Rukewe:Who you help?

Hollybratt:When you wrote your last time exam you suppose get B2, na me take it from the teacher table and help you to rewrite everything so that you can get highest score

Rukewe:Oh! My God! But i ended up getting F9 instead of B2

Hollybratt:Na me do am better thank me...
Re: Hollybratt School Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hollybratt Mission
Proffessor:What is your mission for going to school?
Hollybratt:To study what i already know, expecially Sex organs
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hollybratt School Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
Assuming you were Joseph

Teacher:Bratt, let's assume you were Joseph in the bible and you were throw in the well, what will you do?

Hollybratt:I will not sleep again

Teacher:How?

Hollybratt:Because if joseph is not sleeping he will not dream and if joseph is not dreaming he won't be thown in the well

1 Like

Re: Hollybratt School Jokes by Hollybratt(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2021
Players Teacher:hollybratt you are owning me, so i won't allow you to do my exam. Hollybratt:so what does that mean? Teacher:you are playing with failure. Hollybratt:you are playing with your salary.
Re: Hollybratt School Jokes by ayobade4adaku: 12:08am On Jul 23, 2021
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Black Camaru And Evangelist Oba: "You Want To See Crazy" Funniest Comedy / What Do You Call Someone Who Studied Cow Management? / Which Of These Animals Is The Richest In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.