Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,547 members, 7,901,611 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

Describe Your Ideal Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Your Ideal Girlfriend (3398 Views)

Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? / What's Your Ideal Partner / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Your Ideal Girlfriend by chinedumo(m): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hintona:

I don't know
But you ladies can't do without social status, standing and amenities.
Re: Describe Your Ideal Girlfriend by downbadman: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
I fall in love with girls from across the ocean.

Re: Describe Your Ideal Girlfriend by Cousin9999: 5:51am On Apr 23, 2021
Among many things, she has to be thick. Not slim thick, and not so thick she's fat. But she has to be a bit beyond thick where she's in the sweet spot. I don't like bony chicks, it feels gross. I don't want a chick shaped like a baby elephant either. I don't really like tiny waists. She should have something to hold.

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Ideal Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 23, 2021
Must:

1. not have a reason to be/disbelieve what cannot be proven like God, Satan, Magic...

2. be irreligious

3. understand mathematics

4. obsessed with Physics

5. have an uncommon obsession to know everything

6. not be interested in marriage, kids or other labels but friendship with benefits

7. be an introvert

8 remain single if there's no opposite sex that matches or surpasses all these requirements

10. not be interested in passing on her gene

11. not be an employee

My name is Godman Andrew; we could be friends if 9/10 above resonates with you.
Re: Describe Your Ideal Girlfriend by Cousin9999: 6:41am On Apr 25, 2021
She cannot be nonblack, or American.
Re: Describe Your Ideal Girlfriend by Cousin9999: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
She can't be an id1ot. That's one of the reasons I don't date Americans.
Re: Describe Your Ideal Girlfriend by Truthabulabula(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: Describe Your Ideal Girlfriend by khia: 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Durentt:
Slim body, tall, intelligent, good personality, original.

Really? Who are you trying to fool? grin grin You're on the wrong thread, find yourself that way. >>>>>>>>>>> grin grin grin
Re: Describe Your Ideal Girlfriend by phazotron(m): 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
Faithful understanding hard working and prayerful. I don't need mbgn. Tall, slightly bodacious and Average looking is fine by me
Re: Describe Your Ideal Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 26, 2021
khia:

Really? Who are you trying to fool? grin grin You're on the wrong thread, find yourself that way. >>>>>>>>>>> grin grin grin
I'm straight.
Re: Describe Your Ideal Girlfriend by khia: 1:02am On Apr 26, 2021
Durentt:
I'm straight.

Lmao grin grin grin Since when?
Re: Describe Your Ideal Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
khia:

Lmao grin grin grin Since when?
not long ago
Re: Describe Your Ideal Girlfriend by pansophist(m): 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
A perfect girlfriend is one that embraces her feminity, can prepare healthy meals, takes good care of herself and respects me. She should have a personality outside our relationship, enhancing our union to be far better than my singlehood. She should be responsible to herself, which serves as a benchmark on how she can be responsible for me.

She should prefer being at peace, than the need to be right, should have tamed all the typical females vices such as manipulation, jealousy, nagging, high maintenance, victimhood, need for unhealthy attention, and discontentment. She should carry herself with grace, that is reflected by her appearance, content of her speech, social circle and her relation with others. As a general requirement, this will do.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Describe Your Ideal Girlfriend by khia: 2:36am On Apr 27, 2021
Durentt:
not long ago

What happened? grin
Re: Describe Your Ideal Girlfriend by khia: 2:38am On Apr 27, 2021
pansophist:
A perfect girlfriend is one that embraces her feminity, can prepare healthy meals, takes good care of herself and respects me. She should have a personality outside our relationship, enhancing our union to be far better than my singlehood. She should be responsible to herself, which serves as a benchmark on how she can be responsible for me.

She should prefer being at peace, than the need to be right, should have tamed all the typical females vices such as manipulation, jealousy, nagging, high maintenance, victimhood, need for unhealthy attention, and discontentment. She should carry herself with grace, that is reflected by her appearance, content of her speech, social circle and her relation with others. As a general requirement, this will do.

Hmmm! At least you know what you want. Good qualities but there isn't a perfect girlfriend. smiley
Re: Describe Your Ideal Girlfriend by angelfallz(m): 9:00am On Apr 27, 2021
Hear! hear!!

pansophist:

Re: Describe Your Ideal Girlfriend by JustCruise(m): 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
Cousin9999

Among many things, she has to be thick. Not slim thick, and not so thick she's fat. But she has to be a bit beyond thick where she's in the sweet spot. I don't like bony chicks, it feels gross. I don't want a chick shaped like a baby elephant either. I don't really like tiny waists. She should have something to hold.

Gee.....you took the words out of my mouth. Don't know how dudes row with toothpicks.
Re: Describe Your Ideal Girlfriend by Truthabulabula(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
grin
Just be fit.
Re: Describe Your Ideal Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
khia:

What happened? grin
just joking still as gay as Sam Smith.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What I Decided To Do This Morning (pics) / Guys, Can U Do This? / This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.