Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,085 members, 7,903,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

Premature Ejagulation - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Premature Ejagulation (27388 Views)

How To Cure Premature expulsion And Satisfy Your Wife / Herbal Tea That Cures Erectile dysfunctions: Premature Expulsion, Weak Organ,Etc / Cure Premature Ejaculaion And Infertility Using Quail Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premature Ejagulation by Omeiza4u: 10:29pm On May 28, 2011
@malakus how do i get the boko bitter? txt ur office address to me
Re: Premature Ejagulation by Sike(m): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2011
Kol:

Dear Omeiza4u

There are so many people having this same problem, But to be honest it is not really a problem. There two possible solutions to your problems and one of them is temporary and the other is permanent. It depends on which you prefer. You could also avail of both.

1. TEMPORARY SOLUTION: Among the lots of medicines that have been suggested in this thread, the most effective is the one that you do not necessarily need to drink. I do not recommend people drinking anything to sustain erection for long period of time or prolonged expulsion. Things you drink could possibly give you erection but as they do so, they inhibit some other organs in your system and you do not want to risk this, Temporary solution that can keep you for as long as you like is something you apply to your manliness top gland about 30 minutes or so before sex. The quantity you apply and the length of time you leave it for before washing it off would play a part on how long you stay without ejecting. You could easily stay on for an hour if you have the strength and if your partner is willing to do for that long. The reason for this effect is that when you apply this paste, it acts like a local anaesthetic helping to deaden the manliness head and make it less sensitive thereby banging away and not ejecting prematurely, I will email the name of this cream to you directly and also advise pharmacy where you might be able to get them if you are interested. I used to buy in a couple of Chemists in Port Harcourt, There are obviously fake ones, The original will do the job perfectly well with amazing results,

2. PERMANENT SOLUTION: Mind Power!!! As simple as it sounds, the mind can do mighty. You can use your mind to control expulsion and last for as long as you like, I do not want to alter the flow of this thread, so I will make out time to post a separate thread to give you all the mind formula to achieve permanent solution to your expulsion problems, I will drop the thread link here and alert you by email if you like and if anyone else is interested let them drop their email address, thanks, KolSleek

U tried!
Re: Premature Ejagulation by Danyl(m): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2011
@kol,i nid the mind stuff,here's my email:goldendanyx22@gmail.com
Re: Premature Ejagulation by thompsob(m): 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2011
Man and Woman Cream is a well formulated sexual remedy made from natural ingredients that helps men completely eliminate premature ejaculation. When applied, the cream helps men enjoy sex without ejaculating for as long as 12 to 24 hours.

Premature ejaculation is the unfortunate sexual weakness whereby a man ejaculates too early, as such the female partner does not have the chance to enjoy intimacy. When a man uses this cream, he will not come early, nor release early, nor discharge early. It does not desensitize the penis. Apart from a mild warmming sensation that one will feel after applying the cream, everything else feels the same.

it works. na she go tire

1 Like

Re: Premature Ejagulation by ayorins(m): 1:00am On Jul 04, 2011
just change urthoughts and go 2 christ
Re: Premature Ejagulation by john11769(m): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
it's only you that can help urself. how old are you?
Re: Premature Ejagulation by duly(m): 4:17am On Nov 24, 2012
Omeiza4u: smiley pls i need to no wht can i use to help me stay long in sex at least 15 min b4 the sperm come out. my girl friend complain of discharging in time. it so annoyed when it come out within 5 min. pls can anybody help. SEND TO DIS dgreatdon2015@yahoo.com thanks

I read your post and really feel for you. I have sent very helpful information and some books to you on dgreatdon2015@yahoo.com
Re: Premature Ejagulation by xeleb(m): 10:23am On May 11, 2013
@kol pls I need the cream , send it to my email : Holla2vickie@yahoo.com
Re: Premature Ejagulation by osebaba2013: 1:51am On Dec 18, 2013
hh
Re: Premature Ejagulation by ebudon84: 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
thompsob: where will I get the original of this cream
Man and Woman Cream is a well formulated sexual remedy made from natural ingredients that helps men completely eliminate premature ejaculation. When applied, the cream helps men enjoy sex without ejaculating for as long as 12 to 24 hours.

Premature ejaculation is the unfortunate sexual weakness whereby a man ejaculates too early, as such the female partner does not have the chance to enjoy intimacy. When a man uses this cream, he will not come early, nor release early, nor discharge early. It does not desensitize the penis. Apart from a mild warmming sensation that one will feel after applying the cream, everything else feels the same.

it works. na she go tire
Re: Premature Ejagulation by ebudon84: 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Where will I get the original of this cream
Re: Premature Ejagulation by fedasun: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
duly:

I read your post and really feel for you. I have sent very helpful information and some books to you on dgreatdon2015@yahoo.com
pls send me d info too.fedasun4rill@yahoo.com
Re: Premature Ejagulation by jauntty: 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
tjskii:

is it just me,or does it seem like no one pays attention to proper english writing skills anymore, i mean,wat is the meaning of wat this poster typed up here, shhheeessshh
English is not his mother-tongue., help him with the problem he has , then u can send him a comprehensive English grammar tutorial videos later.
Re: Premature Ejagulation by jauntty: 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
here: what I'll say here might not be ok to many,but you have to read on and try if u think its ok and ur doctor gives u a yes:
**THIS COMMENT IS RATED 18+** You said it all. Sex nor be jamb or school project, its suppose to be fun and enjoyable. If You last 1min in the 1st round, relax, continue with some pre-intimacy, get charged for 2nd round, I bet u, u will last like 10mins, then relax, do some other crazy pre-intimacy stuffs with her (u know wat I mean).,go for 3rd round, and this time around, na u go dey beg ur ancestors to cum. #Its_just_basic_body_physiology
Re: Premature Ejagulation by webmaster1180: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
hi kol!

Please I need those stuff (man & woman cream). Email info at webmaster1180@gmail.com
Re: Premature Ejagulation by kaybababa: 1:43am On Feb 01, 2015
pks i need it too kaybabaguv20022@yahoo.com
Re: Premature Ejagulation by absoly: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
how and where can I get quality man & woman cream to purchase ?
Re: Premature Ejagulation by absoly: 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
how and where can I get quality man & woman cream to purchase ? please treat with urgency.
Re: Premature Ejagulation by absoluteSuccess: 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
absoly:
how and where can I get quality man & woman cream to purchase ? please treat with urgency.

I CAN HELP YOU ON THIS,

Send me the cost price of the cream through bank transfer and I will help you get it and send it through waybill.

CALL 08097174000.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Generator Fume Kills Family Of 5 In Rivers State (graphic Photo) / Revealed: 5 Easy Ways To Cut An Onions Without Crying…it Works Like Magic / Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.