Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,947 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:56 AM

When Biafra Is Declared I Will Be On The Ground - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Biafra Is Declared I Will Be On The Ground - Nnamdi Kanu (505 Views)

When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB / When Biafra Comes It's Same Corrupt Leaders In Nigeria That Will Run It? / Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Biafra Is Declared I Will Be On The Ground - Nnamdi Kanu by Winnerforever: 10:00am On Apr 22, 2021
In a life broadcast earlier today, Nnamdi Kanu in response to a frustrated caller who is unhappy with the loss of life all over Igbo land, said that Biafra will be declared at some point and when it is declared he will be on the ground at the front of his people.

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Suspected Drug Trafficker With Cocaine Worth N360m / Re: On El-rufai’s Allegations On Being Persecuted By Jonathan / Why The Proliferation Of Hotels In Owerri Must Stop And The Purity Of Our Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.