Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,497 members, 7,951,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price (1372 Views)

2009 Honda Crv Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3MILLION / Mint Tokunbo Lexus RX 330 - N3.3million / 2010 Camry Xle Toks- N3.3million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price by greggng: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2021
Every nice and clean . Buy this ride and thank me later . Only serious buyer should call 08062593234. I have attached all the pictures of this car including the VIN ...I won't respond to request for pictures .

Re: Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price by greggng: 11:14am On Apr 22, 2021
More pix

Re: Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price by greggng: 11:16am On Apr 22, 2021
Another pix

Re: Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price by greggng: 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Available now
Re: Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price by greggng: 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
Going tomorrow
Re: Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price by greggng: 8:08am On Apr 26, 2021
Good morning my people
Re: Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2021
greggng:
Every nice and clean . Buy this ride and thank me later . Only serious buyer should call 08062593234. I have attached all the pictures of this car including the VIN ...I won't respond to request for pictures .

This is not full option still the price is high

Full option of this same vehicle sold for 2.3 to 2.4m in real car market

There's no justification for this type of car to be up to 3m not to talk of above 3million naira

This car is as light as paper

1 Like

Re: Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price by greggng: 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

This is not full option still the price is high

Full option of this same vehicle sold for 2.3 to 2.4m in real car market

There's no justification for this type of car to be up to 3m not to talk of above 3million naira

This car is as light as paper

Dreamer dream on
Re: Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
greggng:

Dreamer dream on

This is not a matter of dream bro

This car will never in anyway worth 3.3m

Quote me anywhere

I've seen your likes adding 800k to 1m extra on top original price owner wan sell car

Your likes r spoiling online market & driving prices of car so high

When you take buyers to seller lot & seller realized you made 100k to 200k even when you don't invest Kobo, there's no way dealer won't be forced to increase prices of cars

Las Las, people wey sabi go begin to import cars themselves

My first car na naija used bought directly from owner, second na tokunbo from dealer & 200k difference from what online marketer dey tell me

By God grace, my third car I dey import it myself & it surprised me that I will save close to 630k on top car wey no reach 4m

6 Likes

Re: Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price by greggng: 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

This is not a matter of dream bro

This car will never in anyway worth 3.3m

Quote me anywhere

I've seen your likes adding 800k to 1m extra on top original price owner wan sell car

Your likes r spoiling online market & driving prices of car so high

When you take buyers to seller lot & seller realized you made 100k to 200k even when you don't invest Kobo, there's no way dealer won't be forced to increase prices of cars

Las Las, people wey sabi go begin to import cars themselves

My first car na naija used bought directly from owner, second na tokunbo from dealer & 200k difference from what online marketer dey tell me

By God grace, my third car I dey import it myself & it surprised me that I will save close to 630k on top car wey no reach 4m

Why I called you dreamer is cos you are not accepting reality . This is 2005/06 es330 not 2003 /04 model. Just visit any car site and check the price and come back here and confess. You people should stop insulting car dealers ...they are not the reason why cars are expensive ....they don't control dollars....neither are they in charge of the economic policies of the government . I met a guy here who wants to sell his used car ...I showed interested and he simply declined my interest cos he said he prefers end user to buy his car so that he will make more money. Do you know the implication of that statement? ...it means dealers will never buy at reAsonable price....how do you expect them to break even .....? Would it be fair that they buy at end users rate and sell without profit ? Grow up and stop messing around thread . Import your own and come and sell at giver away ...that will teach us lesson....but in the absence of that ,..keep quiet and pray nigeria get better ....bottle water is now 100naira , some 70naira ...everything has gone up ....but is only cost of car u don't produce u want price to go down....aren't U a dreamer ....?
Re: Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
greggng:

Why I called you dreamer is cos you are not accepting reality . This is 2005/06 es330 not 2003 /04 model. Just visit any car site and check the price and come back here and confess. You people should stop insulting car dealers ...they are not the reason why cars are expensive ....they don't control dollars....neither are they in charge of the economic policies of the government . I met a guy here who wants to sell his used car ...I showed interested and he simply declined my interest cos he said he prefers end user to buy his car so that he will make more money. Do you know the implication of that statement? ...it means dealers will never buy at reAsonable price....how do you expect them to break even .....? Would it be fair that they buy at end users rate and sell without profit ? Grow up and stop messing around thread . Import your own and come and sell at giver away ...that will teach us lesson....but in the absence of that ,..keep quiet and pray nigeria get better ....bottle water is now 100naira , some 70naira ...everything has gone up ....but is only cost of car u don't produce u want price to go down....aren't U a dreamer ....?

grin

Import my own? yes, am doing that now and will never buy car from any dealer again

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price by greggng: 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

grin

Import my own? yes, am doing that now and will never buy car from any dealer again

Thanks

Let me add...import and bring to nairaland so that we can buy at cheaper rate from u.......I want u to import and sell here...do you know that car dealers belong to associate where the pay heavily to become a member? Do you know tbat they pay levies and fines, do you know that they are family men and women ? Do you know the pay for rent in their various offices or car stand? Do you know the pay various levies to government ? Do you know they pay for security around their businesses ? I can go on and on but Alot of you need to be schooled cos u talk like chikdren under their parents without responsibilities ...

1 Like

Re: Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
greggng:

Let me add...import and bring to nairaland so that we can buy at cheaper rate from u.......I want u to import and sell here...do you know that car dealers belong to associate where the pay heavily to become a member? Do you know tbat they pay levies and fines, do you know that they are family men and women ? Do you know the pay for rent in their various offices or car stand? Do you know the pay various levies to government ? Do you know they pay for security around their businesses ? I can go on and on but Alot of you need to be schooled cos u talk like chikdren under their parents without responsibilities ...

Yes, I still eat mama thank you

You can sell cars without any need to belong to any association (quote me anywhere)

As for all those levies you mentioned, every business pays it even students that r not working r paying 50naira stamp duty charge to government pocket all in the name of stamp duty

You don't know what I do for a living & how much I pay to government on weekly basis

I still maintain my stand, over 3m for such car is ridiculous, no justification for such

5 Likes

Re: Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price by greggng: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Yes, I still eat mama thank you

You can sell cars without any need to belong to any association (quote me anywhere)

As for all those levies you mentioned, every business pays it even students that r not working r paying 50naira stamp duty charge to government pocket all in the name of stamp duty

You don't know what I do for a living & how much I pay to government on weekly basis

I still maintain my stand, over 3m for such car is ridiculous, no justification for such

Let me burst your bubble ....do U know that I couldn't buy a fairly used es330 for 2million? My brother things is getting bad every day in naija ,...imagine I bought it for 2m , do u expect me to sell for 2m? I am talking about a few months used es330....I will be expecting some cheap cars from u soon ....I believe in action ...start by selling your used cars very cheap . Infact, sell them cheap to me and I promise u I will add only small amount as gain to justify the sacrifice u made
Re: Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
greggng:

Let me burst your bubble ....do U know that I couldn't buy a fairly used es330 for 2million? My brother things is getting bad every day in naija ,...imagine I bought it for 2m , do u expect me to sell for 2m? I am talking about a few months used es330....I will be expecting some cheap cars from u soon ....I believe in action ...start by selling your used cars very cheap . Infact, sell them cheap to me and I promise u I will add only small amount as gain to justify the sacrifice u made

lol

I don't import cars for resale but like I said, I wilcontinue to import any cars I wanna use henceforth just like get one I did recently

Btw, this car you posted wasn't yours as you stylishly cover the original owners contact number

Re: Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price by greggng: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
Price could go higher , buy it now
Re: Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price by greggng: 1:48am On May 22, 2021
Good people are u ready
Re: Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price by fastseo: 2:11am On May 22, 2021
greggng:
Good people are u ready
why will u be selling 330 for 3.3. E never bad reach like this nau
Re: Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price by greggng: 2:59am On May 22, 2021
fastseo:
why will u be selling 330 for 3.3. E never bad reach like this nau

Continue asking why. Very soon you won't be able to buy small fish in the market ...I wish you guys channel your questions to the government ...like I always say I might not answer all your questions ....you may help yourself by moving to where you get it cheaper I stead of asking question that you won't get an answer
Re: Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price by Amaaf(m): 4:37am On May 22, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

lol

I don't import cars for resale but like I said, I wilcontinue to import any cars I wanna use henceforth just like get one I did recently

Btw, this car you posted wasn't yours as you stylishly cover the original owners contact number

This accidented car don suffer o
Re: Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price by greggng: 5:31am On May 22, 2021
May your day be bless as you go about your legtmate work
Re: Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price by greggng: 1:00pm On May 23, 2021
Happy Sunday my people
Re: Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price by greggng: 1:27am On May 24, 2021
Going
Re: Cleanest 2006 Es330 Tokunbo For Sale N3. 3million Asking Price by greggng: 2:06am On May 24, 2021
Angrygoat:
You have a dented image here and I repeat no one will patronise you. U are already getting miserable right thinking of the next person's car to snap and inflate price ba. Dullard. When the owner asks u will say no buyer.not knowing you added your own greed. Dont worry . Soon

I have checked your profile very well , you gat nothing going on for you. I understand your frustration about life especially now that npower has compounded your problem. Come to think of it your moniker Angrygoat is indeed good for you...You are a typical example of an angry goat . I understand your mention but it still baffles me how you think you and your fellow internet rats can just bring down a man that has been on nairaland for over 10years selling cars legitimately to a good number of Nairalander .I won't ask you to stop but you will surely and nicely reap what you sowed . I didn't stop you from going to snap cars and post on nairaland ....but your attitude makes people see you are irresponsible . One day you will regret all tbat you have done towards derailing my advert . A lot of Nairalander that knows me have called to advice me to ignore you and that is exactly what I 've done . He who is chasing an innocent man for no just course will surely meet his Waterloo. Continue to register new monikers cos of me , ANGRY GOAT , AGENTGOAT ETC. KARMA WILL CAUGHT UP WITH YOU.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Tracker Installation In Ibadan. / Rav4 2007 Model Forsale(2 units) / 2010 Toyota Corolla Registered For Sale Very Clean And Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.