Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,994 members, 7,880,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:27 PM

1.5% Monthly Interest On Investment.( VERIFIED INVESTMENTS) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 1.5% Monthly Interest On Investment.( VERIFIED INVESTMENTS) (218 Views)

Get Paid 10% Monthly Interest On Your Investment (confirmed) / What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest / How Much Will Be My Monthly Interest Of 5 Millions On Fix Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1.5% Monthly Interest On Investment.( VERIFIED INVESTMENTS) by daykemi: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
The goal of investing is to accumulate money over a period of time. Investing is a marathon and not a sprint race.

If you continue to treat it as a sprint race, you would continue to lose money!Only a few real business can boast of a 100% yearly profit talkless of giving out 10% monthly. It isn’t sustainable.

Invest your money and go to sleep, that is the goal. Don’t become a watchdog because you are trying to cut investment corners.

Contact me for more information on how to earn 1.5 % monthly. Open to negotiations, depends on how much you intend to invest.

Please and please only serious people.

This is the beginning of me bringing sustainable and verified investment to you. Bookmark this thread.
Re: 1.5% Monthly Interest On Investment.( VERIFIED INVESTMENTS) by daykemi: 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
7 SIGNS YOU ARE GOOD WITH MONEY

1) You create and track your budget.
2) Have a positive money mindset
3) Have an emergency fund
4)INVEST CONSISTENTLY
5)Avoid overspending
6)Do your proper DUE DILIGENCE before investing
7) Track your investment.

What else did I miss? Add yours.

I’m here to direct you towards the right investment.

Feel free to PM me or ask your questions here.

(1) (Reply)

Covered Body And Lowbed Trucks / Mechanised Garri Factory For Sale / You Need To Look For Other Ways Of Getting Customers This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.