Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,468 members, 7,891,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:03 PM

Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious (1559 Views)

Ogun Government Takes Action As Banks Remain Closed Over Robbery Threat / Arrest On Delivery Bikes: Lagos State Government Takes Its Stand / Edo Government Takes Custody Of Two Abandoned Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Biafranboys: 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
Freedom does not come easy and looking back zoogeria was a company formed by the British and the zoogerians never fought for freedom, as much as we hate to say it blood must be spilled to achieve freedom in a zoo like zoogeria.

Look at what the zoogerian army did to the shia people, watch the video they killed unarmed people, unarmed.

The igbos have paid the price for freedom and they are willing to do more and this is why the fulanis are scared of the igbos and truth be told they are silent on the yoruba agitation because they can not fight on both fronts.buhari can not arrest Igboho because of the igbo agitation, if he tries it and at some point they will,then he would hit the final nail on the zoogerian coffin

Igbos since 1966 have been paying the price and massob and ipob and other igbos have already paid that price.

Do the yorubas have what it takes to achieve freedom from zoogeria? Can they keep it coming like igbos after been killed and killed?

Did you notice sunday ighoho is relatively silent now?I am a fan of osha since he started and I am still a fan

I support the yoruba nation and they must not back down, we must free ourselves from this bristish fulani created entity.

We have nothing in common with the fulanis, absolutely nothing.

I am igbo and I am biafran boys

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Biafranboys: 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
No tribalistic comments, talk with your brain and j a n j a w e é d a stay clear

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Abdul05: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
The Yoruba's are not biafrans and they don't believe in biafra.
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Biafranboys: 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
Abdul05:
The Yoruba's are not biafrans and they don't believe in biafra

They want yoruba nation, did you even read, yorubas didn't believe in biafra but now they all do, biafra must be free and yoruba nation must be free.

You people up north can stay on your own

Why is it so hard for you people to leave Southerners alone?

UK already recognised biafra with the asylum issue, but we must not run from our land so the asylum we don't take it serious we need freedom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Seerade029: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Biafranboys:
Freedom does not come easy and looking back zoogeria was a company formed by the British and the zoogerians never fought for freedom, as much as we hate to say it blood must be spilled to achieve freedom in a zoo like zoogeria.

Look at what the zoogerian army did to the shia people, watch the video they killed unarmed people, unarmed.

The igbos have paid the price for freedom and they are willing to do more and this is why the fulanis are scared of the igbos and truth be told they are silent on the yoruba agitation because they can not fight on both fronts.buhari can not arrest Igboho because of the igbo agitation, if he tries it and at some point they will,then he would hit the final nail on the zoogerian coffin

Igbos since 1966 have been paying the price and massob and ipob and other igbos have already paid that price.

Do the yorubas have what it takes to achieve freedom from zoogeria? Can they keep it coming like igbos after been killed and killed?

Did you notice sunday ighoho is relatively silent now?I am a fan of osha since he started and I am still a fan

I support the yoruba nation and they must not back down, we must free ourselves from this bristish fulani created entity.

We have nothing in common with the fulanis, absolutely nothing.

I am igbo and I am biafran boys

Na wa oo oo oo
9th Yoruba thread created by a non Yoruba today.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by MrMaestro: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nigeria won't engage in war with the Southwest. It will never happen, it is the heart of the nation. If that happens the country is finished. Also, the southwest produces our own Bulletproof vests, armoured vehicles, air vehicles and, naval vehicles. Nigeria understands this. They'll probably try to push for restructuring instead. That should be what we should be wary of. Not war. Restructuring will only be a stop gap to go back to centralized control in a decade or 2 like before. Don't fall for the trick. It's disintegration or nothing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Abdul05: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
Biafranboys:

They want yoruba nation, did you even read, yorubas didn't believe in biafra but now they all do, biafra must be free and yoruba nation must be free.

then, who are the southerners?
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Biafranboys: 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Seerade029:

Na wa oo oo oo
9th Yoruba thread created by a non Yoruba today.

The thing day pain you? We are talking of reality here, going by zoogerian history freedom is not achieved by peaceful protest

Remember how zoogerian army killed ipob members at the soccer field, they were just singing

Biafra must come but my aim is to make sure we don't be like south Sudan

Yoruba nation must come as well because igbos and yorubas can move that part of the world forward

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Abdul05: 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Biafranboys:

UK already recognised biafra with the asylum issue, but we must not run from our land so the asylum we don't take it serious we need freedom
Fight for your own freedom (Biafra) . And leave the yorubas alone

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Biafranboys: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
MrMaestro:
Nigeria won't engage in war with the Southwest. It will never happen, it is the heart of the nation. If that happens the country is finished. Also, the southwest produces our own Bulletproof vests, armoured vehicles, air vehicles and, naval vehicles. Nigeria understands this. They'll probably try to push for restructuring instead. That should be what we should be wary of. Not war. Restructuring will only be a stop gap to go back to centralized control in a decade or 2 like before. Don't fall for the trick. It's disintegration or nothing.

Yes exactly and they might decide to restructure Nigeria to please the people from the west but we in the east will not fall for it and I say to my yoruba people no backing down, you must press on, I have said this before the people holding zoogeria together are the yorubas, they should make up their mind

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Biafranboys: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Abdul05:

I can speak for them because I was born there and I know what they want, forget the muric and Co as they do not speak for the yorubas, the yorubas are tired and even if they have lagos the fulanis are still holding them back.

The problem with the fulanis is because they don't know how to pretend they do everything with impunity, like nothing will happen

You can never see igbos and yorubas kill each other, but everything yorubas fight the fulanis

Look we are wiser now and you people can not break us anymore

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Abdul05: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Biafranboys:

I can speak for them because I was born there and I know what they want, forget the muric and Co as they do not speak for the yorubas, the yorubas are tired and even if they have lagos the fulanis are still holding them back.

The problem with the fulanis is because they don't know how to pretend they do everything with impunity, like nothing will happen

You can never see igbos and yorubas kill each other, but everything yorubas fight the fulanis

Look we are wiser now and you people can not break us anymore
let me ask you a question ,Do you know what they call ethnic-consciousness
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Biafranboys: 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Abdul05:
let me ask you a question ,Do you know what they call ethnic-consciousness

I don't please tell us about it

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Abdul05: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
Biafranboys:

I don't please tell us about it
So you don't
Know ? And you are talking about unity between Yorubas and Igbo's.You have a Long way to go.
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Biafranboys: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
Abdul05:
So you don't
Know ? And you are talking about unity between Yorubas and Igbo's.You have a Long way to go.

I want you to tell us dude yorubas and igbos have no issues, why is the yoruba and igbo issues paining you more?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by kevapet: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
The Yoruba giant has been disturbing you in your dream lately?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Abdul05: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
Biafranboys:

I want you to tell us dude yorubas and igbos have no issues, why is the yoruba and igbo issues paining you more?

Cos you don't know the Yorubas as l do
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by hotwax: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
Federal government relies on Tinubu, Pastor adeboye, Obas, and yoruba governor to quench uprising from yorubaland.

And this is a grave miscalculation

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Biafranboys: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
Abdul05:

Cos you don't know the Yorubas as l do

Igbos are not waiting for yorubas we have been doing it alone since 1966 till today, but we know fulani can't fight yoruba and igbos at once
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Biafranboys: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
hotwax:
Federal government relies on Tinubu, Pastor adeboye, Obas, and yoruba governor to quench uprising from yorubaland.

And this is a grave miscalculation

Ooni and obas got Sundays message about ambushing them trust me once all yorubas decide to wake up, Tinubu would run to Saudi arabia
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Biafranboys: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
kevapet:

Tell that to the fulanis, we are already close to freedom and you can stay with fulanis if you want

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Monogamy: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
Real Yorubas are not yet in support of Oduduwa republic, if they do, that's the end of Nigeria.

No be by chest beating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Monogamy: 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
Abdul05:

They can never do that.. They want others to fall into the pit like them...

They are called Ajegbodo in Yoruba

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Biafranboys: 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Monogamy:
Real Yorubas are not yet in support of Oduduwa republic, if they do, that's the end of Nigeria.

No be by chest beating

Those are the elite and if you call chest beating fighting for freedom stay there and by the way zoogeria is gone, nothing is left, no money, no food, no nothing the Country is gone, even your minister is a terrorist, let it sink in
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Monogamy: 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
kevapet:

You see waiting una cause with your immature Oduduwa republic?
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Biafranboys: 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Monogamy:

You are part of the problem of yorubas, awon mumuric, if e sure for you go ketu go shout one nigeria
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Monogamy: 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
Biafranboys:

Those are the elite and if you call chest beating fighting for freedom stay there and by the way zoogeria is gone, nothing is left, no money, no food, no nothing the Country is gone, even your minister is a terrorist, let it sink in

We have told you people to stop lumping Yoruba's into your Biafra agitation...

When the Yoruba's are ready to leave this contraption, nothing can stop us but for now we are still and proudly one Nigeria..

Campaign for your Biafra and Leave Oduduwa Republic out of it.

Is that too hard to comprehend?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Abdul05: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
Monogamy:

grin thank you my.brother
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Monogamy: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
Biafranboys:

You are part of the problem of yorubas, awon mumuric, if e sure for you go ketu go shout one nigeria

Why are you taking panadol for Yoruba's matter?

When you could have channelled this your energy on how to change Biafra from online country to reality country
Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Omoslim26: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
If they can keep channeling the agitation directly at their traditional and political stronghold and manage to get them to fall in line then their chances would be shooting higher.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by Biafranboys: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
Monogamy:

We have told you people to stop lumping Yoruba's into your Biafra agitation...

When the Yoruba's are ready to leave this contraption, nothing can stop us but for now we are still and proudly one Nigeria..

Campaign for your Biafra and Leave Oduduwa Republic out of it.

Is that too hard to comprehend?

Fulanis talking for yorubas go on koiki media today and see yourubas crying about fulanis destroying their farms today, you should be deported to futa halon or sokoto

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The Nigerian Government Takes The Yorubas Serious by nedu666: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Yoruba secession is political tool for 2023. The last set of people that will fight to leave nigeria are yorubas. Everyone knows this. The only time their voice will be louder than thunder is if afterall the sacrifices and support, buhari denies them the 2023 presidency. That will be a stab in the back. Only then will yorubas start forming activism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Businessman Detained By DSS For Supporting IPOB Sues For N10M- Picture / Shehu Sani Hails Ngige For Allowing His Daughter Study In Nigeria / Anambra Polls: I’m Pan-nigeria But IPOB Must Be Heard, Charles Soludo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.