Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,178 members, 7,913,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance (17261 Views)

I Just Got A Text From Axa Mansard Insurance / I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank / Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance by deolurexy1(m): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
wink
Re: I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance by Lexusgs430: 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Mrfintec:
Hi Family,

Please what do you know about AXA Mansard, is the company flexible. Anything that concerns insurance scared me a lot.

So long as it's not commission based........
Re: I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance by Bebson007(m): 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nice job but u need better okay shoe. U go to offices and market their products.
Re: I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance by akanbiaa(m): 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
Shaev7:
Good. HMO service. Go for it.
Service might be good to their customers what of their staff?
Re: I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance by diaspoAFRICANS: 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
I think it's time the government made automobiles and housing insurance obligations like it's done here in France and other countries.
I use AXA by the way.

4 Likes

Re: I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance by Ifebazz(m): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
I love the boldened lines, says it all for my countrymen in Nigeria.
TheGiftedOne:
For the title of being employed... From someone who has been into insurance before. Like you know, it's not a viable sector in Nigeria. Our people believe in "Blood of Jesus" policy cover and "its not my portion" mantra. But it may be a starting point to enrich your CV.
Re: I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance by yetmao: 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
LadySarah:

this mindset should change.Nothing wrong with marketing if thats what his job role is.

Mtn,banks,noodles,automobiles,pepsi all market their products yet ppl are happy to be employed there

You just mentioned companies that are marketable, insurance as an idea is not marketable in Nigeria. The idea of insurance against death, accident, fire etc is not our portion in Naija

3 Likes

Re: I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance by pedrilo: 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
Avoid marketing insurance policy in nigeria.
Even those that studied insurance dont take up such job offers

4 Likes

Re: I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance by SavageResponse(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Viknat:
Monkey work, baboon chop. Forget day work. Na truth I tell you

He must start from somewhere
Re: I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance by skentelelady(f): 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
CableWire:
What aspect of job were you invited for? On contract or graduate executive?
Asking you this from experience... If on graduate executive, you will sure enjoy your time but if on the other hand which is on contract, hmmmmm.
The plenty winches and wizards patrolling the beautiful corridors of AXA Mansard (talking of Santa Clara Court) will so frustrate their village pipu and not you.
These fellas derive dark joy in looking down on their fellow being but then... Best of luck on whichever.

This is confirmed info. Was there when it was gtassur to Mansard and left before axa mansard.(aboyade Cole to Santa clara on ahmadu) Dont take it if its contract role. You wont enjoy the discrimination my dear.

But the name mansard on my cv then gave me full time job at Accenture which was far greater than mansard

6 Likes

Re: I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance by pallydora(f): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Congratulations dear go and excel.its a nice place to work have a Friend working therequote author=Mrfintec post=101028362]Hi Family,

Please what do you know about AXA Mansard, is the company flexible. Anything that concerns insurance scared me a lot. [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance by Fanuchi007: 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
as long as d job is legit and it will boost ur CV; take it. there will come a time nobody will ask u what grade u got. it will all b about experience. As long as d pay is serving your basic amenities and is not a health risk to u just take it

1 Like

Re: I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance by Mrfintec: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
Offpoint1:
Depends on the department they put you bro...

If na dat waka-waka on commission department dem put you, den happy frustration in advance.
Sales advisor, That's the position

1 Like

Re: I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance by Mrfintec: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
For the title of being employed... From someone who has been into insurance before. Like you know, it's not a viable sector in Nigeria. Our people believe in "Blood of Jesus" policy cover and "its not my portion" mantra. But it may be a starting point to enrich your CV.

I'm currently working in a leading Fintech in Nigeria
Re: I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance by Mrfintec: 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
Chimarto:
If it's for sales advisor or marketing, runo
Na sales advisor. I don run jeje
Re: I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance by epadomo(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
Offpoint1:
Depends on the department they put you bro...

If na dat waka-waka on commission department dem put you, den happy frustration in advance.

That's where graduate of now get it wrong,you all like a job that will cage you and your pay been determined by some elements. Working like a lion but been paid like an ant. A commission job is an open cheque for you on a monthly basis.
When you have the opportunity guy choose right . I work insurance and I can confess that its worth it
Re: I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance by Richthekid: 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Oh
Re: I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance by Swissheart(f): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
AXA is a cool place to work though like every other organization, it depends on the role
Re: I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance by victree007(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Great place to work ONLY if you're engaged full time.
On the contrary, if you're employed there as a contract staff, YOU'RE GOING TO NEED A LOT OF LUCK.
Re: I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance by worldwonders: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Mrfintec:
Hi Family,

Please what do you know about AXA Mansard, is the company flexible. Anything that concerns insurance scared me a lot.

I got the invite too scheduled for 9am tomorrow here in PH.
Re: I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance by culf: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
Mrfintec:
Hi Family,

forget all the fear they are trying to create in you. if its marketing, thank your God.
All you need is prayer, consistency, sincerity and patient. If God connect you, one business and you're settled for life.
Re: I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance by DonCeazer: 4:37am On Apr 24, 2021
Shaev7:

Good. HMO service.
Go for it.

Na HMO you wan chop...
Please choose based on the department but know this their pay no make sense. Got to the interview, heard the pay is 31k basic, I left

2 Likes

Re: I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 11, 2021
worldwonders:

I got the invite too scheduled for 9am tomorrow here in PH.
How did it go please? I got an invite for sales advisor
Re: I Got An Invite From AXA Mansard Insurance by Andywinnie(f): 12:10am On Jan 07, 2022
For those that applied for sales advisor, did you include your BVN in your onboarding form?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Appointment Letter Legit / Red Star Express (who Else Got This) / Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.