Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,512 members, 7,888,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:54 AM

Lagos Police Arrest, Investigate Popular Nollywood Actor, "Baba Ijesha" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Police Arrest, Investigate Popular Nollywood Actor, "Baba Ijesha" (904 Views)

Baba Ijesha In Court Today, Holds Christian Book, Pleads Not Guilty / Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives / Breaking: Court Order EFCC To Arrest, Investigate Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Police Arrest, Investigate Popular Nollywood Actor, "Baba Ijesha" by oshozondii: 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
LAGOS POLICE ARREST, INVESTIGATE POPULAR NOLLYWOOD ACTOR FOR DEFILEMENT

The Lagos State Police Command has arrested one Olarenwaju James 'm' 48, aka Baba Ijesha, popular Nollywood actor for defiling a minor

The case of defilement was reported on 19th April, 2021 by one Princess Adekola Adekanya 'f' at Sabo Police Station and transferred to the Gender Unit of the State CID, Panti, Yaba Lagos for proper investigation

Based on preliminary findings, the suspect started sexually assaulting the victim, 14 years, since she was 7 year old.

The suspect confessed to the crime and was also captured by a CCTV camera in the house of the complainant.

The Commissioner of Police,Lagos State, CP Hakeem Odumosu, has ordered for proper investigation as he promised to do justice in the matter.

CSP OLUMUYIWA ADEJOBI
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
LAGOS STATE COMMAND
IKEJA-LAGOS
22ND APRIL, 2021
https://twitter.com/LagosPoliceng/status/1385283277141983232?s=19
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Lagos Police Arrest, Investigate Popular Nollywood Actor, "Baba Ijesha" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pedophilia na serious mental disorder. Seriously. E suppose get same treatment with schizophrenia and other higher firms of craziness. Make them dey use shock treatment on them. For goodness sake Wetin dey small pikin body. Wetin ?!!!

Nothing beats catching a very fine anty, make una go better sansiro stadium. As you dey fire you dey see meat hold dey for back dey use mouth control the sweet headlamps in front. Nothing beats the ringtone as you dey fire wey akamu don ready to pour and as she dey respond to your akamu service. Nothing pass the ye ye ye harder harder harder of a mature woman. Na lie na to find small pikin dey hide chop. The pain.....
Na Wah ooo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest, Investigate Popular Nollywood Actor, "Baba Ijesha" by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
if u looking for an example of a cone head that's it up there.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest, Investigate Popular Nollywood Actor, "Baba Ijesha" by Franzinni: 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
for once I can argue ... That head sure is conical AF

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest, Investigate Popular Nollywood Actor, "Baba Ijesha" by iamyemiakins(m): 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
Baba Ijesha own don done like ewa agoyin. Person wey fit bleep as him like as per him work na him con turn rapist and pedophile.

Disgusting act!
Re: Lagos Police Arrest, Investigate Popular Nollywood Actor, "Baba Ijesha" by iampeterben(m): 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
A disgrace to the bald head gang. This one na mumu, chop off his thing.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest, Investigate Popular Nollywood Actor, "Baba Ijesha" by iamyemiakins(m): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Pedophilia na serious mental disorder. Seriously. E suppose get same treatment with schizophrenia and other higher firms of craziness. Make them dey use shock treatment on them. For goodness sake Wetin dey small pikin body. Wetin ?!!!

Nothing beats catching a very fine anty, make una go better sansiro stadium. As you dey fire you dey see meat hold dey for back dey use mouth control the sweet headlamps in front. Nothing beats the ringtone as you dey fire wey akamu don ready to pour and as she dey respond to your akamu service. Nothing pass the ye ye ye harder harder harder of a mature woman. Na lie na to find small pikin dey hide chop. The pain.....
Na Wah ooo
You this man again!

Re: Lagos Police Arrest, Investigate Popular Nollywood Actor, "Baba Ijesha" by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
Some parents are pathetic, your 14 yr old daughter has been having séx since she was 7 and you didn't notice any changes in behaviour or countenance ? The so called baba ijesha is finished though cool
Re: Lagos Police Arrest, Investigate Popular Nollywood Actor, "Baba Ijesha" by pointstores(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nawa
Re: Lagos Police Arrest, Investigate Popular Nollywood Actor, "Baba Ijesha" by SirBlack999(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
Jesus: Can any good come out from that side.

Nicodemus: I don't know
Re: Lagos Police Arrest, Investigate Popular Nollywood Actor, "Baba Ijesha" by FishFisher: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Picture saved for future reference

Re: Lagos Police Arrest, Investigate Popular Nollywood Actor, "Baba Ijesha" by blowjob: 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
DISGUSTIN THIN undecided
Re: Lagos Police Arrest, Investigate Popular Nollywood Actor, "Baba Ijesha" by naija4life247: 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
This is disheartening for me. One of my most loved artists. I am really pained and angry. I wish the government can hand him over to me. I will beat him till he starts looking for grannies to sleep with. This guy supposed spend long time in jail; first for disappointing me, second for destroying a young girl's life. With all the cheap prostitutes in Nollywood both Yoruba and Igbo who are masquerading as actresses, this idiot still dey sleep with small pikin.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest, Investigate Popular Nollywood Actor, "Baba Ijesha" by Princevirus(m): 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
help. I graduated in 2016 , served in 2018 but no job till now
Re: Lagos Police Arrest, Investigate Popular Nollywood Actor, "Baba Ijesha" by naija4life247: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
Princevirus:
help. I graduated in 2016 , served in 2018 but no job till now

God is currently working on your case. You will laugh soon.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Young Armed Robbers Caught In Benin City, Edo State. / Uzodinma Distances IPOB From Gulak’s Killing, Says It Has Political Undertone Go / PHOTOS: Emir Of Daura Turbans Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.